剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
怎么了
Okay, what the fuck is up?
没什么 只是受够了今天
Nothing. I'm just over this day.
怎么可能没什么
Yo, it's not nothing
你刚才对贾斯汀那么无情
'cause you were rude as hell to Justin back there.
我还得和他合作 你为什么反应这么过激
And I have to work with him. Why you tripping?
我反应过激
Oh, so I'm tripping?
你在那边说我生活一团糟
You're over there acting like I'm raggedy and shit,
跟我说我需要看心理医生 而你自己有一大堆问题
telling me I need therapy when your mess is all over the place.
所以你今晚才这么生气吗
So, that's why you've been pissy all night,
因为我含糊暗示了看心理医生也许对你有帮助
because I vaguely suggested therapy might be good for you?
-显然我说对了什么 -是吗
- Clearly, I was onto something. - Oh, for real?
就跟你的事不够糟一样
Like your shit ain't all fucked up?
我刚才又是帮你教育你的情人
Like I wasn't just distracting your man
-又是帮你分散你男人的注意力 -什么 什么
- right after schooling your side nigga? - What? What?
你干嘛跟我提这事
Why are you throwing that shit in my face?
我犯了错
I made a mistake,
但至少我能认清我的错误
but at least I can see the shit that I do wrong.
-我做错什么了 伊萨 -你真想知道吗
- What do I do wrong, Issa? - Do you really wanna know?
-洗耳恭听 -好 你有注意到 莫莉
- Please tell me. - Okay, have you noticed, Molly,
你每次"找不到男人"的
the common denominator in
共同原因是你自己吗
all your "Can't find a man" bullshit is you?
我们来做下概要 莫莉
Yeah, let's do the nigga rundown, Molly.
前一秒 他好饥渴
One minute, he's too thirsty.
下一秒 他好冷淡
The next minute, he's too distant.
再下一秒 他好基
The next, he's too gay!
然后当你找到一个你喜欢的人
And then when you do find someone that you actually like,
你又用力过猛 搞砸一切
you ruin it by doing too fucking much.
你把寻找真爱搞得像是
You act like finding someone is supposed to be
童话故事 但现实并不是这样
some sort of fairy tale, but it's not.
-你无法取悦 -我无法取悦
- You're impossible to please! - I'm impossible to please?
你做什么事都无法全心投入
You can't commit to anything!
你抱怨你的工作
Did I say shit when you were
抱怨了5年 而你明明可以换
complaining about your job for five fucking years
我有说什么吗
like you can't change that shit?
你永远都左右不定
You've been on the fence,
抱怨你的感情
whining about your relationship forever,
我他妈有说过什么吗
but did I say a motherfucking thing about that?
闭嘴 莫莉
Oh, shut up, Molly.
你说的那些根本不都是我的错
The shit that you said wasn't even all my fault,
你说得好像事情都是非分明
and yet you act like shit is black and white.
你男人为了你在努力振作 而你却和别人上♥床♥
You fucked another man when your man was fixing his shit for you!
贱♥人♥ 你根本不配劳伦斯
Bitch, you don't even deserve Lawrence.
你是生气我能留住男人吗
Are you mad that I can actually keep a nigga?
操♥你♥妈♥ 伊萨
Fuck you, Issa.
能把音乐停了吗
Um, oh, hey, can we cut the music?
DJ小姐 能把音乐停了吗 谢谢
Uh, Miss DJ, can we cut the music? Thanks.
好了 大家请注意
Um, okay. So, if I could have everyone's attention.
孩子们想 戴尼斯和孩子们
The kids would like to-- Dayniece and the kids
想发表讲话
would like to say a few words.
戴尼斯 来吧
So, Dayniece, take it away.
不好意思
Sorry.
你去哪儿了
Where'd you go?
去透气了
Get some air.
莫莉呢
Where's Molly?
她走了
She left.
-好了 -谢谢
- It's gonna-- oh, there you go. - Thank you.
我们想感谢学习卫士
Um, we would like to thank We Got Y'all
把我们带到自家社区的这座漂亮房♥子
for taking us to this nice house in our own neighborhood,
总有一天我会把这买♥♥下来
which I'ma buy someday.
等我长大后 我要给自己买♥♥备用电池
When I grow up, I'ma buy me extra batteries.
把目标定高点
Aim higher.
我们还想特别鸣谢
And also, we'd like to give an extra special thank you
伊萨老师
to Miss Issa...
感谢她的辛苦工作
...for all her hard work.
是的
Yes!
伊萨老师威武
Go, Miss Issa!
是的
Yes!
我保证这次我没有醉
I promise I'm not drunk this time.
-你来干什么 -我知道你不想再和我有任何瓜葛了
- What are you doing here? - Look, I know you're over me.
我自己都不想和我有瓜葛
Hell, I'm over me, too.
但我发现我处理我们的方式完全错了
But I realize I was going about us the wrong way
我对感情怀着各种各样
and I just had all these
不切实际的幻想
unrealistic expectations about relationships.
你知道 我们交往时
And, you know, when it came to us,
-我就该降低我的标准的 -什么
- I should've just lowered my standards. - What?
等等 我不是那个意思
Wait. No, I didn't mean it like that.
我是说 我可以跟你在同一水平
I meant, like, I can meet you on your level.
不是说你的水平比我低 只是
Not that it's, like, a lower level, but it's just...
该死 杰瑞德
Shit, Jared,
你跟我想的不一样
you were just different than what I thought.
好吧 听着
Okay, look.
我不能一辈子
I can't hang my life
都想着和完美男人交往
on trying to date the perfect guy,
我该学会满足和你在一起
so I should've just learned to be happy with you.
糟糕 我还是没有说对
Shit, I'm still not saying it right.
-不过 操 -我累了[受够了]
- But, fuck, um-- - Look, I'm tired.
我的脚痛死了
Woof, my dogs are howling.
鞋衬很重要
Yep, arch support is important.
不过我很开心我们达成了目标
I'm so glad we made our goal, though.
有那么一刻很惊险
It was touch-and-go there for a minute.
永远都是惊险的
It's always touch-and-go.
我们找到办法实现目标
We find a way to make it work.
你觉得你一年后会在哪里
So, where do you see yourself in a year?
但愿在学习卫士
Uh, hopefully at We Got Y'all.
等等 你要炒了我吗
Wait, are you firing me?
不 你干得很棒
No. You're doing a great job.
这才是我一直想要见的人
This is who I've been wanting to see.
趁他们来检查前拿走吧
Take it before they check.
不用多说
Don't have to tell me twice.
亲爱的
Hey, babe!
我好开心
Ugh, I am so glad
今晚终于结束了
this night is over!
我给咱们带了份礼物
And I got us a present.
丹尼尔是谁
Who's Daniel?
-什么 -丹尼尔
- Hmm? - Daniel.
他今晚也去了 对吗
That's who was there tonight, right?
嗯 我们是高中同学
Yeah, we went to high school together,
他之前在职业日来当志愿者
um, and he volunteered at that Career Day we had.
他给孩子们
He did this, like,
做了音乐展示 所以他们才邀请了他
music presentation for the kids, so they must've invited him.
你和他做过了吗
Did you fuck him?
什么
What?
为什么问这个
Why would you ask me that?
因为我在问
'Cause I am.
你和他做过了吗
Did you fuck him?
-你和他做了 -对不起
- You fucked that nigga?! - I'm so sorry.
-什么 你和他做了 -对不起
- What the fuck? Wait, you fucked him?! - I'm so sorry!
-我不是 我不是 -你才没觉得抱歉
- I didn't-- I didn't mean-- - You're not fucking sorry!
今晚你是想让我见到他是吗
Then you're just gonna throw that nigga in my face tonight?
我不知道他会来
I didn't know he was gonna be there!
我跟他说了我们之间的事是个错误
I told him what we did was a mistake.
所以你为了一个错误的人
Oh, so you fucked up
把我们的关系毁了
our shit for some nigga who's a goddam mistake?
你和他做了不止一次吗
Did you fuck him more than once?
-你和他做了不止一次吗 -没有
- Did you fuck him more than once? - No!
-你♥他♥妈♥在说谎 -劳伦斯 拜托
- You're fucking lying! - Lawrence, come on!
操
Fuck!
操 我以为我们是一起的 伊萨
Fuck, I thought we were in this, Issa!
-是的 -我真♥他♥妈♥傻
- We are. - I'm so fucking stupid, man!
劳伦斯 傻的人是我 告诉我我该怎么做
Lawrence, I'm stupid! Just tell me what I can do--
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表