剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
趁我没忘 这是我们的捐款
And before I forget, here's our donation.
-什么 -只是点小心意
- What? - Just a little something.
-谢谢你 -既然他这么做了
- Thank you. - And since he doing it...
我也要捐
We gonna bam!
什么 凯丽 5百
What, Kelli! 500?
下个月再兑现 不然我就该露宿街头了
Okay, don't cash that shit until next month. I'ma be homeless.
认真的
Seriously.
裙子真好看
I love the dress.
鞋子不太好看 但裙子很合我意
Gotta work on the shoe, but still love the dress.
我接受点评
I will take that.
这里竟然只有两名调酒师
I can't believe there's only two bartenders back there.
是真的吗
Like, seriously?
真的很感谢你们的到来
Well, guys, I just wanna thank you so much
还有这些捐款
for coming and for donating.
这对我意义重大
It just... it means a lot.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers!
-恭喜了 -我们挺你哦
- Congratulations. - We got you, girl.
我们支持你[学习卫士]
We got y'all!
不能这样吗
You know, so... we're not doing that?
好吧好吧 开个玩笑而已
Cool, cool, cool. That was a joke.
我原以为这里至少会有
I thought there'd be at least a couple
几个帅哥的
good-looking dudes here,
但却都是些又老又秃的家伙
but it's just old and bald dudes.
-是我的菜 -至少这里的风景优美
- That's my type. - Well, at least the view is fantastic.
感觉我快过敏了
Got my allergies acting up, though.
今晚雾霾太严重了
There's hella smog tonight.
-不是吧 莫莉 -你感觉不到吗
- Damn, Molly, really? - You don't feel that?
这里是洛杉矶 以雾霾闻名
This is LA. It's a smog city.
你需要纸巾吗
Do you need a Kleenex?
看看劳伦斯
Hey, yo, look at Lawrence
他像极了《偷心情圣》里的艾迪·墨菲
looking like Eddie Murphy in "Boomerang".
-你好 -我看见他了
- Hey! - I see him!
-怎么了 -很好
- What's up? - Okay!
看看我男人西装革履的
Look at my boo all suited up and shit.
大家好吗 这地方很棒 宝贝
What's up, y'all? Babe, this place looks great.
你太棒了 真是个天才
You killed it! Hey, you a genius.
-你要告诉他们吗 -拜托 还是别了
- You gonna tell them? - No, come on.
-告诉他们嘛 -别了...
- Tell them! - No, come...
-怎么了 -我找到新工作了
- What? - All right, so I got this new job.
-是间技术公♥司♥ -不错 不错
- It's a tech company. - Okay! All right, I see you.
他们有给你什么好处吗
They got you benefits?
因为你首先要做的就是检查眼睛
'Cause the first thing you need to do is get your eyes checked.
他们可以通过检查眼睛来诊断糖尿病
You know they can tell diabetes through your eyes?
就像"尿病"
They're like, "Betes."
你的工作内容是什么
Hey, what are you gonna be doing for them?
其实挺有趣的
Uh, it's really interesting, actually.
这间公♥司♥叫子午线 成立几年了
It's a company called Meridian, a few years old...
伊萨 能占用你一会吗 不好意思
Issa, can I steal you for a sec? I'm so sorry.
有一位很重要的潜在捐赠者
So, there's a very important potential donor.
我想向你介绍一下今晚活动的组织者
I just... I wanna introduce you to tonight's organizer,
-伊萨·迪 -我听说了很多很棒的故事
- Issa Dee. - I've heard so many good things.
一位家长刚和我说了海滩日的事...
And a parent was just telling me about Beach Day...
我很快回来
I'll be right back, guys.
要说的实在太多了
So much to talk about.
是啊 我们非常开心
Yeah, no, we're so happy.
-非常感谢 -请享用
- Thank you very much. - Enjoy.
丹尼尔 你在这里干什么
Daniel, hey. What are you doing here?
我现在只想吃完这块玉米饼
Right now, just trying to fuck up this quesadilla.
-好吧 你有被邀请吗 -有
- Okay. Were you invited? - Yeah.
是吗
Really?
职业日的时候帮了点忙
Did some work at Career Day.
-我是为了孩子们来的 -好吧
- Just here for the kids. - Oh, okay.
确保你是只为孩子们而来就好
Well, you know, let's just make sure we keep it about the kids.
再见 莫莉
Bye, Molly.
我今晚肯定会捐一笔的
I'm definitely making a donation tonight,
因为每当我想起那些帮助过我的人
because when I think about all the people who've helped me,
我都想着回报社会
I just have to give back.
懂得感恩真的很重要 我就是这样的人
It's just important that somebody... it's who I am.
非常抱歉
I am so sorry.
我看到一个落单的孩子
I think I see a child who's been left behind.
失陪一会儿
Excuse me a second.
为什么他会在这 他说什么了
Why is he here? What... what did he say?
-他说是为了孩子们而来 -他是怎么说的
- He said he's here for the kids. - Yeah, but how did he say it?
-他是想搞事吗 -希望不是
- Is this nigga about to start some shit? - I hope not.
至少他和劳伦斯不认识 所以...
At least him and Lawrence don't know each other, so...
去他的
Fuck this.
我去把他打发走 你帮我打理下这里
Just keep things cool while I get him out of here.
好
Okay.
很高兴见到你 谢谢你
Yeah, good to see you. Thank you.
-是啊 感谢你的到来 -谢谢你...
- Yeah, yeah. Thanks for coming. - Thank you for, uh...
之前你真的帮了这些孩子不少忙
Yeah, you really helped those kids out before.
-这真的很重要... -抱歉打扰一下
- It means everything... - Sorry, excuse me.
-没关系 -我要和你谈谈
- Hey. Sure. - I need to see you.
你得离开
You need to leave.
我知道你生我气
Like, I know you're mad at me or whatever,
但这是我的工作 知道吗
but this is my job, okay?
-此时此地不适合抓马 -慢着
- This isn't the time or the place for drama. - Hold up.
三个礼拜以来你都没理过我
I don't hear from you in three weeks
而现在一开口就和我说这些吗
and that's the first thing out your mouth?
经历了那些事以后 你就这样对我
After all the shit we done been through, like, for real?
录音棚里的那事 确实发生得太快了
I know stuff at the studio, it happened kind of fast,
但你为什么表现得毫不在乎似的
but why you acting like it wasn't something?
那事确实发生了 但我当时只是一时糊涂
Okay, yeah, it happened, but I was confused
你一直给我发短♥信♥
and... and you've been texting me
逼我太紧
and pressing me all hard.
是吗
Really?
丹尼尔 你知道我有男朋友
Daniel, you knew I had a boyfriend.
你想把你犯的错怪到我头上
You're trying to blame me for what you did?
-你不是受害者 伊萨 -你这么大声干嘛
- You're not a victim, Issa. - You're being real loud right now.
我来这不是为了吵架的好吗 伊萨
I didn't even come here for all this, Issa, all right?
我只想看着你的眼睛
I just wanted to look you in the eye
问你为什么
and ask you why you were
把我像路人甲一样对待
treating me like I'm some random-ass nigga.
你只是我为了满足性♥欲♥而打的炮而已
You were just an itch I needed to scratch.
怎么样了
So?
-他马上就走 -很好
- He is leaving. - Good.
伊萨 活动很棒
Issa. This is so great!
-孩子们都很开心来到这 -那就好
- The kids are thrilled to be here. - Oh, good.
贾斯汀 这是莫莉 莫莉 这是贾斯汀
Um, Justin, this is Molly. Molly, this is Justin.
-他在托马斯·杰弗逊中学教书 -你好
- He teaches at Thomas Jefferson. - Hi.
你就是职业日那天来的律师吧
Aren't you the lawyer from Career Day?
-是的 -孩子们一直在谈论你
- I am. - The kids could not stop talking about you.
希望我说的话他们都懂
Oh, well, I hope nothing I said went over their heads.
都在说你的好
Oh, I only heard the best things.
我能请你喝杯酒吗 莫莉
May I get you a drink, Molly?
还是你抗♥议♥
Or do you object?
不用了 今晚我不喝酒
No, I'm good. I'm not drinking tonight.
好吧 很好
Okay, sounds great.
-晚点再和你们聊 -好的
- Um, I'll catch up with you two later. - Okay.
-很高兴见到你 贾斯汀 -嗯 嗯
- Good to see you, Justin. - Okay. Yeah, okay.
成龙太饥渴了
Jackie Chan is too thirsty.
"还是你抗♥议♥"
"Or do you object?"
真会制♥造♥尴尬 我马上回来
Way to make it weird, bro. I'll be right back.
你和学习卫士有什么关系
So, what's, uh-- what's your connection to We Got Y'all?
已经没有了
I don't have one anymore.
谢了 朋友
Gracias, amigo.
-嘿 -你还好吗
- Hey! - You good?
很好 谢谢
Everything's great. Thank you.
妹子 你没事吧
Girl, you all right?
他们要是不再给我倒这种烂逼酒的话我会好受点
I'd be better if they'd stop pouring these weak-ass drinks.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表