剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
你可以在晚上研究呜呜 知道吗
And you can work on Whoop-Whoop at night, you know?
你会成功的
You're gonna make it happen.
你知道我很相信你
You know I believe in you.
我知道
I know.
嘿 你知道加加加大T恤
Oh, hey, you know the good thing
还有什么好处吗
about all those extra, extra, extra large T-shirts?
我们可以变超胖
We can get fat as fuck!
我们肯定需要新的大T恤
We definitely need new fat shirts.
嘿 宝贝 你要帮我搞完这个吗
Hey, babe, you gonna help me finish?
-嗯 加油吧 -谢谢你
- Yeah, let's do it. - Thank you.
博文山庄
再高一点 再高一点
Higher. Higher.
我们支持你 你支持我们吗
低一点
Lower.
高一点
Higher.
确保它会稳稳的
And make sure it's stable.
如果我们破坏了这里保险是不赔的
Insurance won't cover us if we damage the property.
明白吗
Okay?
我每天都开车经过这个社区
I drive past this neighborhood every day
我都不知道这里还有这样的房♥子
and I didn't know homes like this existed up here.
是啊 这里真的很漂亮
I know. It's so pretty.
这片社区叫什么地方来着 伊萨
Yeah, what's this neighborhood technically called, Issa?
有人说叫黑色比弗利山庄
Oh, someone told me it's the Black Beverly Hills.
是真的吗
Is that true?
听着 你这个哥伦布来的混♥蛋♥
Listen here, you gent, Columbus motherfucker.
如果你不给我死远点...
If you don't stay the fuck away--
我都不知道为什么我要告诉你这个社区
I don't know why I told you about this neighborhood
因为你什么都拿
because y'all take everything!
能留点给我们吗 滚
Can we have anything?! Leave!
大伙 我真的不知道
Guys, I really don't know,
但是我知道还有很多活要干
but I do know we have a lot of work to do.
这个长凳应该放到那边去 你能...
And this bench needs to go over there. Could you...?
可是我们刚把它放到这来的
Oh, but we just moved it here.
别质疑我的权威 谢了
Oh, don't question my authority. Thanks!
嗨 伊萨
Hey, Issa!
我想给你介绍下巴贝特主厨
I wanted to introduce you to Chef Babette.
很高兴认识你
So nice to meet you.
非常感谢你为我们的活动提供膳食
Thank you so much for catering our event.
我的荣幸 为这个社区做贡献在所不辞
My pleasure! Anything to support the neighborhood.
我最喜欢的餐厅就是"我吃的东西"了
My favorite restaurant is Stuff I Eat.
-谢谢 -你一定要告诉我
- Thank you! - You've gotta tell me
你们的胡萝卜肉饼里放了什么
what's in your carrot croquettes.
我猜是姜黄粉 是姜黄粉吗
I'm guessing it's turmeric. Is it turmeric?
乔安 我一会回来
Oh, uh, Joanne, I'll be right back.
嘿 美女
Hey, girl!
谢谢你能来
Thank you for making it.
你们在干什么 这没那么重吧
What are you doing? It's not that heavy.
-我们走 -太重了
- Let's go! - It's too heavy.
-真重 -用你们的腕关节
- Oh, that's heavy. - Use your wrists.
-加油 好样的 -天啊
- Keep going! Good job. - Oh, my God.
妹子 我刚是看见两个白人家庭在遛狗吗
Girl, did I just see two white families walking their dogs?
什么时候博文山庄这么高端了
Since when did Baldwin Hills get all gentrified?
当白人们坐在马里布月租四千的
When white people were sitting up in their $4,000-a-month
单间卧室里说 "那些黑人也没那么糟"的时候
one-bedroom in Malibu like, "Them niggas ain't that bad."
-谢谢你来帮我 -天啊 应该的
- Thanks for helping me, though. - Oh, my God, of course!
-还顺利吗 -非常顺利
- Is it going good? - No, it's going really good.
今晚绝对振奋人心
Like, tonight's about to be inspirational as fuck.
对了
Oh, my God!
猜我碰见谁了 还记得克里斯托吗
Guess who I ran into. You remember Crystal?
是那个鞋子丑哭的克里斯托
Crystal with the fucked up shoes
还是戴乳环的克里斯托
or Crystal with the heavy-ass titty ring?
-不 我们大一的助教克里斯托 -想起来了
- No, Crystal our RA from freshman year. - Oh, yeah!
每次她上了门卫之后
She always had the hookup on extra cereal
她总是狂喝麦片
after she fucked that... janitor!
-她现在怎么样 -挺好的
- How's she doing, though? - She good.
不再滥交了 不过她在看心理医生
She through hoing. But she's in therapy, though.
-怎么可能 傻子 -真的
- Bitch, shut the fuck up! You stupid! - I swear!
她是这么说的 跟我说了一大堆
That's what she told me. Just all over-shared and shit.
-她怎么开始看心理医生的 -不知道
- What made her start going? - I don't know.
她一直说什么"我们以前喝得烂醉如泥时
She was all on some, "When we was running the streets,
我太能喝 不懂得珍惜自己"
I was doing too much, not valuing my value."
就好像不能同时和别人上♥床♥又珍惜自己一样
Like you can't value yourself and fuck at the same damn time?
是啊
Yeah.
她说什么"我现在神智健全 身心合一
And now she's all like, "I'm so centered and I'm so zen.
我推荐所有人去看心理医生"
I recommend therapy for everyone."
妹子 算了吧
Tsk, girl, bye.
她有说看心理医生有用吗
Did she say therapy was working for her, though?
应该有吧
I mean, I guess,
但谁愿意把钱都给一个冒牌朋友
but who wants to go broke paying for a fake friend?
可能和人谈谈心
But maybe talking through some shit
也没那么糟糕
with someone isn't the worst idea.
贱♥人♥ 你是说我需要看心理医生吗
Bitch, you trying to say I need therapy or something?
拜托 当然不是
Come on, no! Like...
我只是想说 也许
But, I mean, maybe 'cause, you know,
你和杰瑞德之间的事
the stuff that you went through with Jared
还有那个律师 也许去看看会有帮助
and... and even that lawyer nigga, maybe it could help.
要是我就去
Girl, even I would go.
贱♥人♥ 你生气了
Bitch, you mad now?
你错到离谱 我有什么可气的 伊萨
Why would I be mad when you wrong as hell, Issa?
伊萨 花放哪儿
Issa, where do these go?
帕特里夏 你知道该放哪儿
Patricia, you know where they go.
保持住 很好
Okay, hold. Great.
看我把谁带来了
Hey, look who I found!
欢迎 孩子们 穿得真精神
Oh, hey! Welcome, kids! Look at you guys.
我打赌住这儿的是个说唱歌♥手
I bet a rapper lives here.
实际上 房♥主是个牙医
Actually, this house is owned by a dentist.
说唱歌♥手的牙医吗
But, like, a rapper's dentist?
说唱歌♥手没有牙医 笨蛋
Rappers don't have dentists, stupid.
再说了 只有白人才在这住
Besides, only white people live up here.
戴尼斯 所有人都需要注意口腔卫生
Uh, Dayniece, all people need good oral hygiene.
而且实际上房♥主是黑人
And this place is actually owned by a black person.
-这是黑人社区 -真的吗
- This is a black neighborhood. - For real?
是的 而且离你们学校只有十分钟的路程
Yeah, and it's only 10 minutes away from your school,
所以如果你们能认真学习好好表现的话
so if y'all study hard and y'all act right...
这牙医有一抽屉的备用电池
This dentists has a drawer full of extra batteries!
他要这么多电池干什么
What he need these for?
我们不能随便翻别人装电池的抽屉 好吗
Hey, guys. We can't just open people's battery drawers. Okay?
孩子们 今晚别忘了
And, kids, don't forget to hand out
把捐赠卡都发出去
all your donation cards tonight, okay?
大胆向别人介绍自己 自信地微笑
And don't be afraid to introduce yourselves and smile.
-好吗 -你好 我叫玛吉斯
- Yeah? Yeah! - Hi. My name is Markese.
你好 认识你很高兴
How you doing? Nice to meet you. Hey.
我叫玛吉斯 认识你很高兴
Hi. My name is Markese. Very nice to meet you.
大捐赠人之一来了
One of our big donors is here...
-好的 -乔安希望我去和他聊聊
- Okay. - and Joanne wants me to talk to him.
不敢相信我会说这话
And I can't believe I'm saying this,
不过别让孩子们拿任何东西
but don't let the kids take anything.
听你说我才想到这事儿
That only crossed my mind once you said it. Okay.
各位
All right, guys.
给你
Here you go.
好的 好的
Yeah. Uh-huh, okay.
你不能来参加我的生日聚会
You cannot come to my birthday.
-我本来也不想去 -只有女孩儿才能来
- I don't wanna be there. - It's girls only.
我付的钱 你用我的钱办的聚会
Well, I paid for it, so you used my money to do it.
-我希望你这么做 -好吧 你知道吗
- Which I wanted you to do. - Okay, you know...
这就是我给你...
That's what I got you for your...
-是我们 是我给你的生日礼物 -好吧
- This is a birthday present from us... me. - No. Okay.
-会很好玩的 -猜猜谁有钱了 贱♥人♥们
- It'll be a great time. - Guess who's rich, bitches!
不是我 不过我刚刚让那家伙捐了5千块
Not me, but I just got that guy to donate $5,000!
我这辈子都没说过这么多遍"弱势群体"
I have never said the word "disadvantaged" so many times.
做得好 小伊
Way to go, Iss.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表