剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
所以我来的正是时候吧
So, what you're saying is my timing is perfect, right?
是啊 没错
So perfect. Yeah.
你还有很多工作要做吧
Well, I know you got a lot of work to do. It was...
见到你很高兴
it was good to see you.
我也是
It was great seeing you, too.
对了 那个卖♥♥卷饼的地方 怎么样
Hey, that empanada place, is it... is it good?
评分是C
Mm, it has a C rating.
不过还不错
But it is worth it.
好吧
Okay.
贱♥人♥ 你说什么 那哥们去你公♥司♥了
Bitch, what?! That nigga came up to your job?
是啊 我都不知道他来干什么
I know! I didn't know what his ass was gonna do.
那他说什么了 他想干什么
Well, what did he say? What did he want?
他就想为那晚的事道个歉
He just wanted to apologize for what went down.
太尴尬了
It was crazy!
就这样啊
Wait, that's it?
我告诉所有人
That's why I told everyone
我要用一个小时会议厅 就为了这个
I needed the conference room for an hour?
不 妹子 这些破事从来都是这样
No, girl. That's how this shit always happens.
正当感情逐渐步入正轨的时候
Okay? Just when things are going good in your relationship,
前任们永远有办法突然半路杀出
exes always have a way of popping the fuck back up.
劳伦斯和我刚刚好了点
Okay, it's like Lawrence and I just leveled up,
干了点"羞羞的事"
like, "Bloop-bloop,"
丹尼尔就跑过来了
and then here comes Daniel.
那哥们去你公♥司♥
That nigga showing up to your job
有点跟踪你的感觉
is kind of stalkerish, though.
对吧 就想和他说 离我远点
Right?! It's, like, back up!
别对我笑了
Stop smiling at me,
别问我什么卷饼之类的了
asking me about empanadas and shit.
-不过他确实看着不错 -是吗
- He did look good, though. - He did?
他一直都看着不错 他挺帅的
No, I mean, but he always looks good. He's fine or whatever.
-他健身 又很高 -伊萨
- He just, like, works out and he's really-- he's tall. - Issa.
怎么了
What?
贱♥人♥ 你才说你和劳伦斯
Bitch, you just said you and Lawrence
干了点"羞羞的事"什么的
"Bloop-blooped" or whatever.
你知道丹尼尔是你的弱点
You know Daniel is your Achilles dick.
并没有发生什么好吗
No, okay?
我告诉他我和劳伦斯复合了
I told him I'm back with Lawrence,
我们之间没事了
and we're good.
这件事已经过去 我搞定了
It's over. I handled it.
那你准备来职业日吗
Anyway, you all set to come to Career Day?
-孩子们都超激动 -该死
- The kids are excited. - Shit.
亲爱的 我忘记了
Girl, I forgot.
而且我有一堆工作要做
And work is piling up right now.
-我能说不去了吗 -我太讨厌你了
- Um, can I let you know? - I hate you so much.
-黑人总是不守信用 -是吗
- Black people stay trifling. - Don't they, though?
你刚在和裴博士通话吗
So, were you talking to Dr. Bae?
谁 迈克尔吗
Who, Michael?
没有 我们结束了
No, that's over.
什么 他不是还用求婚的眼神看你吗
Wait, what? I thought he gave you marriage eyes.
显然 平时他看谁都这眼神
Apparently, those were just his regular eyes.
我只希望他能
I just wish he would've given me
给我个解释
some sort of explanation, you know?
但他总是 "我最近太忙了没空约会"
Instead, he's all, "I'm too busy to date right now."
骗谁呢
Really?
那你怎么和我约了三次会
Why would you go on three dates with me, then?
就是啊 这个混♥蛋♥
Exactly. Asshole.
但没关系
It's fine, though.
今晚我有另一个League约会
I already have another League date for tonight.
上吧 小莫
Go, Molls!
-上吧 -莫莉
- Yes! - Hey, Molly.
戴安
Diane.
戴安 加布想和你谈谈艾默生那个案子
Diane, Gabe wanted to talk to you about the Emerson case.
可我并没参与那案子
But I'm not on that case.
那你最好赶快过去告诉他
Oh, well, then you better go tell him that.
新一♥期♥暑期实习律师是不是很讨人喜欢啊
Don't you just love the new summer associate class?
当然 我最好小心点
Oh, yeah. I better watch out
不然可能会被其中一个抢了饭碗
or one of them's gonna try and take my job.
而且蕾西达真是逗
Yeah. And Rasheeda is really funny.
是啊 她很搞笑
Yeah, she's hysterical.
但是 我不知道怎么说
But, uh, I don't know.
我和其他几个合伙人
A-- a few of the other partners and I
发现她有点
have noticed that she's been a little, you know--
和她的同期实习生相比
she's not quite adjusting to the culture here
她不太适应这里的文化
like some of her fellow interns.
所以我们觉得 如果你能和她谈一谈
And we just feel that it would be great
那就再好不过了
for you to have a chat with her,
因为不久之前
because it wasn't so long ago
你也是暑期实习律师
that you were a summer associate.
你运行的应用越多
Well, the more applications you launch,
会占用越多物理内存
the more physical RAM you use,
你可以在停靠栏中关闭应用
so you wanna make sure and shut it down from the dock.
节省一些存储空间
Just saves up some space.
我下次会这么做的 谢谢
I'll do that next time. Thanks.
-干得不错 -谢谢
- Hey, great job there. - Thanks.
大部分人以为可以通过窗口来关闭应用
You know, most people think you can shut down from the window,
其实只要
but it just takes--
托德请了病假
So, Todd is out sick.
他得了成人水痘什么的
He's got adult chickenpox, whatever,
所以我们需要你
so we're gonna need you to
在家居电器区代班一周
cover Connected Home & Housewares for a week.
明确点就是 洗衣机和烘干机区
Specifically, washers and dryers.
可我对洗衣机和烘干机一点也不了解
Oh, I don't know anything about washers and dryers.
没关系 你很聪明 你能弄明白的
Oh, that's okay. You're smart; you'll catch on.
好吧 但是
Right, but, um,
我是因为懂电脑才被聘用的
I was hired because I know computers.
你去过那里看过吗
Have you been back there?
那些烘干机都用计算机操控
Those dryers are full of computers.
你能轻松应对的
You'll crush it.
人事处公告: 洗衣机和烘干机销♥售♥需要支援
Man on P.A.: Can we get some assistance in Washers and Dryers?
你能确认一下宾客吗
Do you wanna confirm the guests
我来安排时间表
and I'll work out the schedule?
好啊
Sure.
但是首先 为终于到来的聚会而干杯
But first, a toast to finally hanging out.
你懂的 谁知道呢
I mean, you know, who knows?
也许某天
Maybe one day,
我们会像真正的朋友那样一起出去浪
we can go out like real friends.
我准备给每个嘉宾二十分钟发言
So, I'm thinking 20 minutes for each speaker.
给孩子们十分钟进行问答
Let the kids Q & A for 10,
然后我们可以让嘉宾交换位置...
and then we can rotate each speaker--
糟了 该死
Oh, shit! Shit.
帕特里夏一直没和她邀请的画家确认
Patricia never confirmed with her guy, the painter,
现在她说他来不了了
and now she says he can't come.
我有话想说
I have an opinion on that.
她是我去年的搭档
You know, she was my partner last year
而且她人超好
and she's totally nice,
但她老干这种事
but she does this kind of thing all the time.
可她人超好
She's so nice, though.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
-你讨厌帕特里夏 -我可没这么说
- Do you hate Patricia? - I never said that.
我可没这么说 她人可好了
No, I never said that. She's great.
是吗
Is she?
我好讨厌她
I hate her so much.
-她这人最差劲了 -超级差劲
- She's the worst! - The worst!
你让她干什么她都会翻白眼
The way she just rolls her eyes when you ask her to do anything.
午休时间过后她还要再休息30分钟
And she takes a 30-minute break after her lunch break.
午休不就是让你休息的吗
It's, like, that's what your lunch is for.
她貌似总是去劳尔夫超♥市♥大便
I think she walks to Ralph's to poop.
帕特里夏的人是我们团队里
Patricia's guy was the only one we had
唯一接触过艺术的
who did anything in the arts.
我们需要富有创造力的人
We need someone creative.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表