剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
不是吧
Fuck.
我们的关系亮红灯了
Shit's just fucked up, man.
我不是说我是为了她而振作起来的
I'm not saying I got shit together for her,
但是我确实是为了她才振作起来的
but I got shit together for her, man.
所以呢
So, what?
你真的和她结束了吗
You really done with the old girl?
-你俩谈了很久了 -如果你是我
- Y'all got history, man. - Oh, if you was me,
你会这么说吗
could you just be like,
"你和别的男人做了 但没关系"
"Hey, you fucked another nigga, but it's all right"?
当然不可能
Hell, the fuck no.
妈的 我那天差点在全食超♥市♥揍了个男的
Shit, I almost punched a dude at Whole Foods the other day
就因为他问丽雅她需不需要用两个袋子装东西
'cause he asked Leah if she wanted him to double bag it.
用两个套子
但你和我不同
But you a different type of dude than me.
哪方面
In what way?
我心肠比较硬
My heart pumps cold.
而你是那种
And you an
"唱R&B 抒发自己所有情感"的那种男人
"R&B, singing all your feelings" type nigga.
那挺好的 那是你的风格
That's cool. That's you.
我喜欢你这点
I like you for that.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck that.
你知道吗 去他妈的伤感
Yo, you know what? Fuck all this sad shit, man.
叫上布兰登和迈克 我们明天出去浪
Hey, call Brandon and Mike, and let's go out tomorrow.
去夜店什么的
Let's go to a club, something.
-行吗 -行啊 哥们儿
- Yeah? - Yeah, man.
-好吧 -这就对了
- All right. - Hell, yeah.
-好 -我去
- Okay. - Oh, shit!
-这是我的歌♥ -妹子 我们说了
- This is my song! - Oh, girl, we did say!
-没错 我们说过 -好吧
- Yes, we did! - Okay.
浪起来 浪起来 浪起来
Get it, get it, get it.
你好啊
Hey, how y'all doing?
-你好 -嗨
- Hi! - Hi.
你是吉儿·史考特吗
Are you Jill Scott?
你看起来好像吉儿·史考特
You look just like Jill Scott.
天啊 你看起来很像暮光之城的男主
Oh, my God, you look just like "Twilight," okay?
好吧
Okay.
你没事吧
You okay?
我挺好的
I'm great.
劳伦斯这周末准备干什么
So, what's Lawrence got planned for this weekend?
他宅在家
He's chilling.
我知道他很想你
Well, I know he misses you.
是啊
Yeah.
一会就回
Be right back.
那些学生仔都很想打上一炮
Those college boys are really trying to get it.
妹子 可不是只有他们想哦
Girl, they are not the only ones.
好吧
Okay!
-我们说了 -你手♥机♥能收到消息吗
- We did say! - Are you getting any reception in here?
能
Ugh, yes.
如果德里克再给我发短♥信♥
If Derek texts me one more time...
我跟他说我没事 但他还是担心
I tell him I'm okay, but he still worries.
-他好多余 -是啊
- He's so extra. - Yeah, he is.
这首歌♥送给今天的寿星 凯丽
This song goes out to my girl, Kelli, on her birthday!
屌♥爆了
Oh, shit!
-嘿 浪起来 凯丽 -这是我的歌♥
- Hey, get it, Kelli! - This is my jam.
伊萨 来跳舞
Issa, come on, dance!
-好吧 -我们说l
- Okay. - We did say!
谢谢你
Oh, thank you!
好吧 妹子 酒漏出来了
Okay, girl, you're missing your mouth.
那就得有人来帮我擦擦了
Then they're gonna have to wipe it down.
没错
Yes.
莫莉 你在干什么
Molly, what are you doing?
我和凯丽一起混呢 怎么了
I'm rolling with Kelli. What?
你真的要和那黄毛小子睡吗
Are you really about to go off with that baby of a man?
听着 这不是"我们说了"
Look, this isn't "We did say."
你不用这么做的
You don't have to do this.
我知道 但我乐意
Oh, I know. I want to.
反正我又没想留住男人
You know, it's not like I'm trying to keep a nigga.
你懂我的
You know me.
我要放点音乐什么的吗
So, uh, should I play some music or something like that?
我在潮汐音乐上
I have, like, a week left on my
还有一个星期的会员
trial subscription to TIDAL, like...
闭上你的嘴
Shut the fuck up.
这么说你和莫莉昨晚真的很尽兴呢
So, you and Molly really went in last night, huh?
是啊 但是我的屁♥股♥还是
Yeah, but my ass ended up
孤独地贴在床上 没人扒老娘的内♥裤♥
facedown on my bed alone, drawers still on.
我昨晚给那小子买♥♥了很多酒
I mean, I bought that little boy hella drinks last night.
如今的男人都好轻浮
Men these days are hella trifling.
你有劳伦斯你该知足了
Just be thankful you have Lawrence.
是啊
Yeah.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你和劳伦斯出问题了吗
Something going on with you and Lawrence?
你知道我曾一度
You know how I've been
很喜欢劳伦斯 对吗
super down on Lawrence for a minute, right?
然后呢
Yeah.
我们...
Well, we...
前些天 发生了点事
The other day, some shit went down--
-他对你动手了吗 -什么 没有
- Girl, did he hit you? - What? No.
好吧 我喜欢劳伦斯
Okay, I like Lawrence,
但我会撕烂他的 好吗
but I will go ape on that nigga, okay?
-他有车吗 -凯丽
- Does he have a car? - Kelli.
我知道他有辆车 你知道吗
I know he has a car. You know what?
老娘要去砸烂那辆车
I'm gonna fuck that up first.
他没有对我动手
He did not hit me.
好吗 我们 我们就是在经历
Okay? We're-- we're just going through this,
一段困难时期
like, really rough patch--
你怀孕了 我就知道
You're pregnant. I knew it.
我和蒂芙尼打赌你会不小心怀上
I bet Tiffany you would slip up.
尽管我很想赢得那100块 但我没有...
And as much as I need that $100, I'm not trying--
我没有怀孕 好吗
I'm not pregnant, okay?
知道吗 我只是有点神经质而已
And you know what? I... I'm just... I'm tripping.
没事的 可不能这么神经质啊
It's fine. Don't even trip.
那你为什么无缘无故让我这么沮丧
Then why you get me all upset for no... for no reason?
抱歉我在刷存在感
I'm sorry for making this about me.
-就是 这可是我生日 -对
- Yeah, make it about... it's my birthday. - Yeah.
你被家暴或者怀孕了才可以刷存在感
It'll be about you if you get hit or have a baby.
你有听你在说什么吗
Do you... do you listen to yourself?
一直听 我有自己的播客呢
All the time. I have a podcast.
-这两头母牛当然会迟到了 -管它呢
- Of course these heifers are late. - Ugh, who cares?
她们多半昏倒在牛舍里了
They're probably at the crib passed out.
无意讽刺 但她们能不能试着别这么烂俗
I mean, no shade, but just once, can they not be basic?
是吧 伊萨总想批判
Right? Issa always trying to judge somebody
别人的生活方式
for how they live their life,
但那贱♥人♥自己的生活都过不好
but this bitch is too afraid to live her own.
"你做得过火了" 闭嘴吧
"You're doing too much." Shut up!
你知道你这些高贵如鸡的朋友是什么样的
I mean, you know how your ratchet friends are.
看看谁来了
Look who showed up.
-凯丽呢 -她在休息
- Where's Kelli? - She's resting.
她说待会在热水浴池和我们会合
She said she'll meet us at the hot tub later.
这是我们在2013年酿的葡萄酒
Next up is our 2013 zin.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我好像尝到了核果的味道
I think I taste stone fruit.
还有一点胡椒味
And a little bit of pepper.
是啊 我也尝出来了
Yes! I tasted it, too!
-瞧瞧咱俩 -我只尝到葡萄酒
- Look at us. - I taste wine.
全♥裸♥酒吧
这妞够蠢的
Hey, this nigga stupid, though.
但你知道吗 我说的是实话
But you know what? I'm telling the truth!
这些新来的黑妞质量够差的
These new black bitches, man, they be on some bullshit.
因为大部分都没谈过恋爱
Because half of them didn't have no daddy in the house.
她们完全不知道一段真实的感情是怎样的
They don't know what a real relationship's supposed to look like.
我一直在和坎迪斯说
Hey, I tell Candace all the time,
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表