剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
不是吧
Come on, man.
伊萨 我们得去买♥♥个新沙发
Issa. Hey, we gotta get a new couch.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
你看起来不赖嘛
Damn, you look good.
-大汗淋漓的 -是吗
- All sweaty and stuff. - Yeah?
快进来吧
Why don't you come look good in here?
好啊 好啊
Oh, okay. Yeah, cool.
操 我的天 水好烫
Mm, fuck! Oh, my God, this is hot!
你平常用这种水温洗澡吗
Is this the temperature you normally keep it at?
-是啊 -太烫了
- Yeah... - This is way too hot.
好吧 好吧 站这自己调温度
Okay, okay. Stand here and put it the temperature you want it.
好 好吧 我来吧
Okay, all right. Let me get that.
好了 但是现在我这淋不到水了
Cool. Okay, but now I'm not getting any water.
-好吧 我们换个位置 -行
- Fine, stand here and I'll move here. - Okay.
不 当心 那是我的洗发水
Oh, no, watch out! That's my shampoo.
这里很滑
And it's slippery there.
我爸有个朋友就是这么瘫痪的
My dad had a friend who got paralyzed like this.
劳伦斯 你现在真在想你♥爸♥吗
Lawrence, are you really thinking about your dad right now?
不是 我想的是他那瘫痪了的朋友
No! I'm thinking about his paralyzed friend.
-好吧 -好吧 来吧
- Okay. - Okay, come on.
好了 不
All right. Oh! No!
不安感
第一季第四集
-要不我们试试侧抱 -别闹
- Should we try spooning? - Stop!
好恶心 我爱你 但还是好恶心
Gross! I love you, but gross.
随你吧
Whatever.
-就这个吧 -我还挺喜欢这个的
- Stay with it. - I kind of like this one.
-我超爱这个 -是吗
- I love this one. - Yeah?
我能坐在这看着你做事
And I can watch you do work while I sit back.
好吧
All right.
-你觉得怎么样 -我想要这个
- What do you think? - I think I want it.
-我们该把它买♥♥下来 -是吗
- And I think we should get it. - Yeah?
-是的 拜托 -好
- Yes, please. - Okay.
你不需要按压瓶 弗兰克
You don't need the pump, Frank.
乳液自带按压瓶
Lotion already comes in a pump.
你难道要莫名其妙地把所有乳液
You're gonna transfer all that lotion
从原有的按压瓶里
from the pump it already comes in
转移到这个新按压瓶里吗
to this new pump for no reason?
我恨你
I hate you.
我说话就这样吗
Is that what I sound like?
-我正要告诉你呢 -不准说
- I'm just trying to tell you. - Stop.
-把按压瓶放下 放下 -他们会听见的
- Put the pump down! Put it down! - They'll hear you.
-她烦死他了 -她...
- She hates him. - She--
我们在来爱德时是这样吗
Is that what we sounded like at Rite Aid?
才不是 我们争论的是女式旅行内♥裤♥
No! We were arguing about travel panties.
给你说下
Well, just so you know
我绝不会
I will always...
阻止你买♥♥乳液按压瓶的
let you buy a lotion pump.
你知道我等你这句话等了多久吗
You know how long I've been waiting to hear you say that?
过来
Come here.
不过弗兰克没错
Hey, Frank was right, though.
我是说 要是你买♥♥了一大堆乳液呢
I mean, what if you get bulk lotion?
该放哪呢
Where's that supposed to go?
是啊 那人有先见之明
Right? Dude knows what's up.
我就是不懂为什么一个简单的问题
I just don't understand why it's taking you so long
你要这么长时间来回答
to answer one simple question.
因为这个问题很难
Because it's a tough question.
-你先说 -好吧
- You go first. - Okay.
TLC Jodeci
TLC, Jodeci...
702 Dru Hill 还有Xscape
702, Dru Hill, and Xscape.
均为唱歌♥组合
Xscape
Xscape?
他的第一张专辑超经典
Wow. That first album is a classic.
打住 你又在拖延时间
Stop it. You're stalling again.
非要选的的话 我最喜欢的五个组合是
Okay, if I had to choose, my top five would be...
说
Okay.
112 后街男孩
112, Blackstreet,
Jodeci Boyz II Men和Color Me Badd
also Jodeci, Boyz II Men, and Color Me Badd.
不 服务员 买♥♥单
Oh, no. Waitress, check, please.
还有能不能把他的黑卡给撤销了
And can you also revoke his black card while we at it?
Color Me Badd的《我想挑逗你》吗
"I Wanna Sex You Up" Color Me Badd?
就是这一首
That's the one.
聊不下去了
Now, that was just bad.
我很高兴我们没有"一步到位"
Yo, I am so glad this hasn't been a "one and done" type of thing.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我有段时间没遇见
I just haven't met someone in a while
我想进一步约会的人了
that I actually wanna go on multiple dates with.
听你这么说我很高兴
That makes me happy to hear.
是啊
Yeah.
昨晚的工作餐怎么样
Oh, how was your work dinner last night?
-你回家后没跟我发短♥信♥ -我的错
- You didn't text me when you got home. - Oh, yeah, my bad.
我回到家 太累了 就睡了
After I left, I was so tired, I just crashed.
好吧 你知道
Oh, okay. Well, you know
我就是想知道你安全到家了
I just wanted to know that you got home safely.
仅此而已
That's all.
多谢关心 谢谢你
I appreciate the concern. Thank you.
不客气
You are welcome.
只是件小事而已
You know, it's just the little things.
是啊
Yeah.
我就说 "虽然委托人
So I was like, "the fact that the client
强迫对工作状态进行统一
imposed this operational status with uniformity
并不代表负有法律责任
does not make it liable.
有大量判例法支持..."
There is a substantial amount of case law that supports..."
黑人可真吵
Black people stay loud.
他们可不知道该怎么对付我
They ain't know what to do with your girl!
蕾西达可是好好思考了 他们可没准备好
Rasheeda was a thoughter. They ain't ready.
他们可没准备好
They ain't ready.
你好 需要帮忙吗
Oh, hi. Hey, can I help you?
你想做什么
你好 我想找一下伊萨
Yeah, I just wanted to talk to, uh, Issa.
你好 我是弗雷达 我是她的搭档
Oh, hi. I'm Frieda. I'm her partner.
-我叫丹尼尔 很高兴认识你 -我也是
- Daniel. Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
-你是做什么的 -我搞音乐
- What do you do? - I'm in music.
天啊 我超爱音乐 真棒
Oh, my God, I love music! Cool!
伊萨就在那边 你看见她了吗
Yeah, Issa's right over there, yeah. Do you see her?
-看见了 谢谢 -伊萨 你朋友来了
- Yeah. Thank you. - Issa, your friend is here.
-认识你很高兴 -我也是
- Nice to meet you. - Yeah, nice to meet you, too.
嘿
Hey.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
抱歉这么跑来你公♥司♥
Look, I'm sorry for coming to your job.
我刚好在附近
I was in the neighborhood
我们能谈谈吗
and, uh... can... can we talk?
-我们能... -当然
- Can we...? - Uh, sure.
小伊 那天晚上在你车上的事 我很抱歉
Iss, I'm sorry about what happened in your car that night.
我是说...
I mean, I...
我们上次约出来玩
That was the first time that we had hung out in, like...
大概是五年前吧
like, five years. I...
我应该处理得更好的
I just should've handled it differently.
那晚我本来心情就不好 所以...
Yeah, well, I was going through a lot that night, so...
虽然这么说 我们认识那么久了
Still, though, you know, we go back.
我不希望咱俩变得疏离
I just... I don't want things to be off between us.
我也不想
Well, me neither.
我应该回你电♥话♥
You know, maybe I should've answered your calls
回你短♥信♥的
and returned your texts.
没关系
It's all good.
所以... 你最近怎么样
So, just... so, how you been?
挺好的
I'm good.
工作也不错
Work is cool.
我还和男朋友复合了
Oh, and I'm back with my boyfriend.
那天晚上我们分手来着
We had broken up that night,
不过现在和好了
but, you know, uh, we made up.
太好了
That's great.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表