剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
不知道 快告诉我 请给我指点一二
No, but I know you're gonna tell me. Please enlighten me.
你控制欲太强了 男人不喜欢那样
You always try to control shit, and men don't like that.
-是你不喜欢吧 -他们不喜欢
- You don't like that. - They don't like it.
我觉得这点还挺撩人的
I actually think it's kind of sexy.
衣架男
Coat hanger.
说真的 你朋友们呢
Seriously, where are your friends?
我觉得他们不是你的菜
Nah, see, I don't think they're your type.
-全是洛杉矶汉子 -这个可以有
- They're all LA dudes. - I'll make that work.
-你在这读的大学吗 -不 我没上过
- You went to college out here? - Nah, I didn't go to college.
挺好的
That's what's up.
挺好的
That's what's up.
-酷 -真酷
- Cool. - That's... that's cool!
-不上大学挺好的 -真酷
- Hey, you know, good for you, man. - That's cool.
不是所有人都适合上大学
You know, college isn't for everybody.
没错 我没觉得自己错过了什么
Yeah, no, I don't feel like I missed out on anything.
-只是个学历 -除了错过那些心怀感激
- Just a degree. - Except for all the grateful women
等着吸我屌♥的女人
apparently waiting to suck my dick.
-我会舔的 我会的 -好污
- I would be, I would be. - Nasty.
再谈回你那帮朋友
But, like, back to your friends, okay?
-凯丽 -你能给个他们的电♥话♥吗
- Kelli. - Like, what are some of their phone numbers?
第一个想到的
Like, off the top of your head?
不好意思 我那帮朋友太能闹
Yeah, and I'm sorry about my friends.
他们今天有点疯狂
They were a little crazy today.
没 你跟他们玩得很好
Nah, you still... you can fit right in.
-有吗 -你在那房♥间显然很舒服
- Did I? - You were actually very comfortable in that room.
这是夸奖还是...
Is that a compliment or...?
挺好玩的
It was fun.
-我跟你玩得很开心 -我也是
- I had a great time with you. - I did, too.
千万别让凯丽盯上你那帮朋友
But please keep all of your friends away from Kelli.
-她可疯了 -她挺逗的
- She's crazy. - Nah, she was funny.
-而且她说得也很在理 -关于什么的
- And she kind of had a good point. - About what?
她说有时候男人不够直截了当
That maybe sometimes guys aren't straightforward enough.
我喜欢直截了当
I like straightforward.
我喜欢你
I like you.
我也喜欢你
I like you, too.
车里太热了
It's too hot up in here,
我可不想让汗水破坏我的发型
and I'm not trying to sweat out my hair.
去看电影多好
We should've gone to the movies.
别碰我
Ew, don't touch me.
讲真 罗伯特森就在那
Honestly, Robertson is right here.
现在去宽容博物馆还来得及
We can still make it to the Museum of Tolerance.
我希望沙滩上有很多垃圾
I hope there's a ton of trash.
如果没有 我带了多的
If not, I brought extra.
我们去沙滩捡垃圾是图什么
Why do we have to clean? Really?
烦死了
It's annoying.
好了 听我说两句
Excuse me, can I have your attention, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
大伙们 我知道很热
Okay, you guys, I know it's hot, all right?
而且还在堵车
And we're stuck in traffic
感觉我们都会死在这车上
and it's feeling like we're all gonna die on this bus,
但你们要记得 这不是在家
but I need you to remember that we are not home right now.
好吗
Okay?
这车上有男有女
We are in mixed company.
积极的态度可以
And a positive attitude, huh, can go a long way
让一次有意义的旅行
in making a truly worthwhile experience
值得等待
worth the wait.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
碧池[音同海滩]我的钱最好在你手上
Beach better have my money!
戴尼斯 记一次警告
Dayniece, that's a strike.
碧池 别破坏气氛
Beach, don't kill my vibe!
我最喜欢哪个词 碧池啊
What's my favorite word? Beach!
他们觉得你不错 但还是决定不录用
They loved you, but they decided to go another way.
什么
What?
为什么不录用 我做错了什么吗 伊莉斯
How did I not get it? What am I doing wrong, Elise?
-我面试表现超棒的 -没做错什么
- I killed that interview. - Nothing.
只是目前就业状况很艰难 我们继续努力
It's just tough out there right now, but we'll keep trying.
下一位
Next.
您请
Go ahead.
下一位
Next.
嘿 塔莎
Hey, Tasha.
瞧瞧你
Look at you,
来这里都穿得像奥巴马似的
coming up in here looking like Obama.
我刚去面试了
I had a job interview.
好吧 懂了
Oh, okay, I see you.
那我来帮你兑现最后一笔失业金吧
Then let me go ahead and cash your last unemployment check.
不 我没被录用
Nah. I didn't get the job.
他们真蠢
Well, then they stupid.
懂吗 你那么优秀
Okay? You got a lot going for you.
我怎么不知道
Don't know about all that.
我知道 你是个优秀的黑人 读过大学
I do. You a good black man. You went to college.
我看你还有点积蓄
I see you still got some savings.
-是的 可是... -可是什么
- Yeah, but... - Eh, but what?
你是想
You out there trying to
干出一番事业的 对吧
work and make something of yourself, right?
-对 -居然还没孩子
- Yeah. - With no kids?
你加油 别灰心
Better keep your head up.
-有道理 -我知道
- You right. - I know.
-拜 -拜
- Bye. - Bye.
让我玩水皮球
Hey, let me play with the beach ball!
为什么游泳的人这么少
Why don't more of them swim?
奴隶制
Slavery.
天啊
Oh, my God.
怎么会用完
How can we be out?
因为你只带了一瓶防晒霜
Because you only brought one bottle of sunscreen.
我以为他们根本不需要
I didn't think they'd even need any.
嘿 你们需要这个吗
Hey, did you need this?
-是的 -我带了多的
- Yes! - Yeah, I brought extra.
你好像有点晒伤了 你脸上
You look a little burned. In your face.
不 真的吗
Oh, no! Do I?
天啊 你晒伤得厉害
Oh, my God. You are so burned.
我好白 快给我喷
I am so white. Just spray me.
League
你是会员了 无需再等待
欢迎 莫莉·卡特 进入一个全新的约会世界
什么
Oh, what?
本 你说得太对了
Ben, you ain't never lie!
不过 讲真 我之前
But, for real, I was shadowing
在陈的案子上留意梅里尔和约翰逊
Merrill and Johnson on the Chen case,
我不得不亲自去人力资源部
and I had to send myself to HR
因为约翰逊太棒了
because Johnson is fine!
-蕾西达 嗨 -嗨
- Hey, Rasheeda. Hi. - Hi!
你能进来一下吗
Can you come in here for a second?
当然
Ooh, girl, of course.
-小子 别把我的汤喝了 -知道了
- Boy, you better not eat my soup. - Okay.
我就是想
Hey! You know, I just wanted
问问你适应得如何
to check in to see how you were acclimating.
挺好的 谢谢关心
Oh, girl, I'm good. Thanks!
很好 我就想确保
Good 'cause, you know, I just wanna make sure
你没有给大家留下错误的印象
that no one gets the wrong impression of you.
怎么会
Um, why would they?
马克说我♥干♥得很不错
Mark said I was doing great.
是的 确实很不错
Yeah, and you are.
我只是 你懂的 有时你会有点
I just-- you know, sometimes you can be a little...
妹子 你知道这些白人的嘴脸
Girl, you know how these white people are.
如果你想在这干出一番事业
If you wanna be successful here,
你需要知道什么时候做出改变
you gotta know when to switch it up a little bit.
-感谢你的反馈 -很好
- I appreciate your feedback. - Good.
但我和高级合伙人
But I didn't switch it up
面试的时候没有改变
in my interview with the senior partners
我被任职
and I didn't switch it up
《法律评论》的编辑时也没做出改变
when I was named editor of the Law Review,
所以我不觉得我现在需要改变
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表