剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
Me and that guy what?
抱歉 我没法和你交往
I'm sorry. I just can't do this.
我去
Damn.
心疼你 妹子
I'm sorry, girl.
我真是蠢哭
I feel so stupid.
我受够了找不到一个稳定的对象
I'm tired of this shit never working out.
你确定你不能不计较这事吗
Are you sure you can't move past it?
不能 我尽力了
No, I tried.
我以为我能应对
I thought I could deal with it,
但事到如今 都结束了
but at this point, it's over.
操 我真的喜欢他
Fuck! I really liked him.
为什么他要告诉我
I mean, why'd he have to tell me?
我简直一团糟
I'm such a fucking mess.
我和丹尼尔做了
I fucked Daniel.
贱♥人♥ 你做了什么
Bitch, you did what?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你还要再做吗
You gonna do it again?
不
No.
那就别跟劳伦斯说
Then don't tell Lawrence.
向前看就行
Just move on.
我的弱点
My weaknesses?
我的主要弱点就是我给自己
Well, my major weakness is that I tend to put a lot of pressure--
有时给自己太多压力 想要成功
sometimes too much pressure-- on myself to succeed,
但我克服了这毛病
but I've worked on that.
-你在干什么 -复习几个问题
- What are you doing? - Going over a few questions.
为面试做准备
Just preparing for my interview.
我听上去傻吗
Do I sound dumb?
该死的 伊萨
Damn it, Issa.
丹尼尔
我们以后都不说话了吗
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表