剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
*Black and yellow, black and yellow*
*黑配黄 黑配黄*
*Black and yellow, black and yellow*
看到没 看到我都在应付些什么吗
See? See what I've been dealing with here?
我讨厌你
I hate you.
你好烦人
You're annoying.
你在这啊
There you are.
-克里斯 -抱歉来晚了
- Chris! - Sorry I'm late.
天 你好
Oh, God, hi!
克里斯 这是马克
Yeah, Chris, this is Mark.
这是你新男友吗
Is this the new boyfriend?
-只是 -是的 很高兴认识你
- Oh, it's just-- - Yep. Nice to meet you.
他们拿出了更多的蘑菇泡芙
Oh, they're putting out more mushroom puffs.
就等着这个呢
Been stalking those all night.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
-祝贺 -谢谢
- Congratulations. - Diane: Oh, thank you.
两杯啤酒鸡尾酒[黑色和棕色]
Two Black and Tans.
谢谢
Thank you.
这就是他们的标志饮品吗
That's their signature drink?
真是坚持扣题啊
They're really sticking to the theme.
是啊
I mean, seriously.
自称男友了啊 第一次哦
So, boyfriend-- that was new.
你是当真的吗
Well, did you mean it?
不是 我以为我们想法一致
Oh, no. I thought we were on the same page.
怎么一致
Oh, I'm s-- what-- what page was that?
我只是想帮你
I was just trying to help.
靠假装当我男友吗
By pretending to be my boyfriend?
不是 一点点吧
No. Well, kind of.
只是今晚似乎对你来说很重要
It just seemed like tonight was really important to you,
我不希望你觉得丢脸
and I didn't want you to be embarrassed.
这才让人丢脸
This is embarrassing.
听着 我只是以为
Look, I just got the sense that--
别理解错
and don't take this the wrong way--
你真的需要赢一场了
you really needed a win.
因为我是个失败者吗
Because I'm a loser?
不 我是说
No! I-- I meant that--
你觉得我可悲到
You think I'm so pathetic
需要你来拯救我
that I needed you to come and save me?
是你叫我来的
You're the one who was asking me to come.
三番五次
Like, repeatedly.
可我没叫你撒谎
But I did not ask you to lie.
我们几乎不了解对方
We barely even know each other
你就让我把衣服留在你家
and you're talking about me leaving clothes at your spot,
提前六个月制定计划
making plans six months in advance.
这不是你想要的吗
I thought this was what you wanted.
你该走了
You should leave.
马上
Now.
我♥操♥
Damn it.
百思买♥♥
嘿
Hey, you.
-塔莎 嘿 -嘿
- Tasha? Hey! - Hey, hey.
你不戴名牌我差点没认出你
I almost didn't recognize you without your name tag.
我打扮得还不错吧
Oh, I mean, I clean up okay.
你该到银行来做这个
You need to come do this at the bank.
我刚只是无聊了
I just got bored.
那我还来对了
Well, then it's a good thing I came by.
所以你
So, you,
是终于告别你的工作了吗
finally getting rid of your old computer?
我倒想呢
I wish.
我是来买♥♥电池的
I just need some batteries.
你们有卖♥♥吗
You guys have any?
有的
Yeah.
就在收银台前面
They're in the front by the register.
是吗
Really?
我一定是迷路了
I guess I just got lost.
我兄弟欧内斯特在那边工作
My boy Ernest works up there.
你要我叫他过来吗
You want me to grab him for you?
不用了 没事
N-nah. That's all right.
我要去群岛餐厅
So, I'm about to go HAM
享用辣椒棒和玛格丽特酒了
on some jalapeno poppers and margaritas at Islands.
不错啊
That's cool.
你很快就下班 对吗
Yeah. Um, you get off soon, right?
该死
Shit.
我有女友的 塔莎
I have a girlfriend, Tasha.
对哦 是啊
Right. Yeah.
我只是以为
I mean, I just thought that--
-不 -没事
- No, that's-- - That's all right.
嗯 那回见
Yeah, uh, I'll just see you later.
行
Cool.
-好的 -好
- Okay. - All right.
-明天同一时间 -是的
- Same time tomorrow? - Daniel: Yeah, man.
-今天干得不错 -谢谢
- Good job today, though. - Hey, appreciate it.
-很高兴认识你 -我也是
- Nice to meet you. - Y'all, too.
晚安 再见
Good night, boo. Later, boy.
我也该走了
I should probably go, too.
为什么 我才刚完事
For-- for what? I just got done.
只是有点晚了 我想我还是
Yeah, no, it's just getting late and I figured I might as well--
过来坐下
Then come on, sit down.
我陪你喝一杯
Let me, uh-- let me have a drink with you.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
-靠 -该死 我的错
- Oh, shit! - Aw, shit! My fault.
没有 是我笨手笨脚
Yeah, no. I'm stupid and clumsy.
-没 -别担心
- Nah. - Don't even worry about it.
-我自己能行 -等我一下
- I got it. - Hold up, hold up.
谢谢
Thanks.
你知道你现在看起来像什么吗
Yo, you know who you look like right now?
*莱纳斯先生 莱纳斯先生*
* Mr. Linus, Mr. Linus *
*名叫兰斯*
* First name Lance *
*没人喜欢你 你尿湿了自己的裤子*
* Nobody likes you, you pissed your own pants. *
你竟然还记得这个 那是11年级的事了吧
I can't believe you remember that. That was, like, 11th grade.
你觉得我会忘掉伟大的
You think I'd ever forget the rhymes
特里欧斯小姐的旋律
of the great Miss Terious?
天啊 我早就不用这说唱名了
My God. I buried that rap name for good.
那今晚就让她复活吧
Well, then we're having a resurrection tonight.
起来
Get up.
-起来 -你干什么
- Get up! - What are you doing?
去录音室 展示你的能力
Get in the booth. Show me what you got.
不要 我有过这教训了
Hell no! I learned my lesson.
这里没有摄像手♥机♥ 你没事的
Ain't no camera phones in here. You're safe.
拜托 进去吧
Come on, just-- just get in the booth,
剩下的交给我
let me do the rest.
老天
God.
把我耳机打开
Turn my headphones up?
开始
Go!
我好爱你 宝贝 我爱你
I love you so much. Babe, I love you.
凯迪·梦露 又名大C
我知道因为那次小刀事件
Man, I know I got extra time
我又被多判了几年
for that knife fight or whatever,
但这里的婊♥子♥
but these bitches up in here
一直不断
be fucking up my motherfucking shit
动老娘的东西
all the damn time.
而我孤身一人在这
And I'm up in here all by myself...
想我男人
missing my motherfucking man--
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
但愿能干♥你♥
You, I hope.
你喝醉了吗
Are you drunk?
-你呢 -没有
- Are you? - No.
-我想你了 少来
- I've missed you. - Come on.
别这样
Let's not do that.
是因为克里斯吗
Is this about Chris?
他走了 拜拜 克里斯
Poof, he gone. Bye, Chris!
-再见 莫莉 -等等
- Bye, Molly. - W-w-wait!
等等 等等
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表