剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
嘿 宝贝 工作怎么样
Hey, babe. How was work?
挺好的
It was fine.
怎么了 发生什么事了吗
What's wrong? Something happen?
我就是 我在想怎么跟你说
I'm just-- I'm searching for these words to say to you right now.
直接说吧
Oh, just say it.
我和前男友睡了
I slept with my ex.
我没想做的 就这么自然而然地发生了
I didn't mean to do it and it just happened.
我不是故意的
And I didn't do it on purpose.
贱♥货♥ 我才不要你这二手货
Bitch, I don't want your sloppy second ass!
我又他妈的不是拉塞尔·威尔逊
I ain't Russell Wilson in this motherfucker!
嘿 宝贝 工作怎么样
Hey, babe. How was work?
赞到不行
It was splendid.
赞到不行 现在都说赞到不行了吗
Splendid? We're using splendid now?
-出事了吗 -为什么你会觉得出事了
- What's wrong? - Why do you think something's wrong?
不知道 你看起来不太对劲
I don't know. You just seem off.
只是 今天工作很多
Oh, it was just-- it was a long day at work.
也许我能让你开心点
Well, maybe I can make it better.
该视频已下架
等下 什么
Wait, what?
《烂逼》到哪去了
Where's the "Broken Pussy" video?
我给一个以前的同事打了个电♥话♥
I called a guy I used to work with
他就让视频下架了
and he got it taken down.
-哪都没有了吗 -是的
- Like, everywhere? - Yep.
如果你谷歌♥你的名字 唯一出现的
If you Google your name, the only thing that comes up
只有你的脸书主页和一个叫伊萨·塞基伯的歌♥手
is your Facebook page and a singer named Issa Sekibo.
他就像尼日利亚版的鲁本·司徒亚特
He sounds like a Nigerian Ruben Studdard.
你怎么哭了
What-- hey, why are you crying?
-因为你为我做的事 -宝贝 这没什么
- Because of what you did. - Babe, it was nothing.
不是 你摆平这事了
No, you took care of it.
一直都是你在照顾我
And you're always taking care of me.
你就像我的黑人蜘蛛侠
You're like my black Spider-Man.
嘿 过来 过来
Hey. Hey, come here. Come here.
-我鼻涕都弄到你身上了 -没关系的
- Now I got snot all on you. - Hey, it's okay!
我真的很爱你
I just love you so much.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我是真的很爱你
No, but, like, I really love you.
我很感谢你
And I appreciate you
我永远都不会忘记这事的
and I never wanna forget that.
你知道我最喜欢你对我示爱了
You know, I like getting all this love.
要是我跟你说
What are you gonna do
我今天去取了你干洗的衣服你会怎么样
when I tell you I picked up your dry cleaning today?
你不应该哭啊
No, you weren't supposed to cry.
不安感
第一季第六集
宝贝 我的牙齿干净爆了
Babe, my teeth feel clean as fuck.
这种新牙线 真的能深入牙缝
These new floss things, they really get in there.
-你看 -看起来不错 宝贝
- Look. - They look good, babe.
过来
Come here.
-怎么了 -没事
- What? - Uh, nothing.
我一下就冷了
I got the chills real quick.
过来 让我给你暖暖
Oh. Come here. Let me warm you up.
-好 -来
- Okay. - Come on.
怎么了 你还冷吗
What? You still cold?
需要张毯子吗 怎么了
You need blankets? What?
没事 是那视频让我压力过大
Um, no. I think the video has just been stressing me out.
我们能就 就躺躺吗
Can we just-- can we just lay here?
当然
Sure.
你确定吗 你没生气吧
You sure? You're not mad?
没 我没事
Nah, I'm cool.
谢谢你 宝贝
Thanks, babe.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
谢谢你昨晚让我在这过夜
Thanks for letting me stay here last night.
你没给我什么选择的余地
You didn't really leave me much of a choice.
那是饼干脆吗
Is that Cookie Crisp?
卧♥槽♥ 我小学以后就没吃过那个了
Dang, I haven't had that since, like, elementary.
昨晚是怎么回事
So, what was last night about?
你突然醉醺醺地出现在我家门口
You show up faded at my place out of nowhere.
我刚被一个男的给气到了
Yeah, I was just going through something with this dude
我想可能是我醉了的脑子带我来这的
and I guess my drunk brain just led me here.
好吧
Okay.
怎么了
What?
你知道
You know,
我俩没成没什么
it's fine if you and I didn't work out.
可是感觉你像是在玩游戏
But it just feels like you're playing games,
我并不喜欢那样
and I'm not really about that.
你说得对
You're right.
我用力过猛
You know, I was doing the most,
但是我真的很喜欢你
but, you know, I really did like you.
好吧 我搞砸了
All right, I fucked up
你不该承受这一切 对不起
and you didn't deserve any of that, and I'm sorry.
我糟透了 我还是走吧
You know what? I suck. I'm-- I'm just gonna go.
这简直是...我没有...
Yeah, this is-- I'm not...
不许笑
Don't smile.
我才不会给你牛奶喝
You ain't getting no milk.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
顺便提一句 你的头发这样真好看
Your hair looks great like that, by the way.
你今天要做什么
So, what are you doing today?
我有些事要做
Uh, just-- I have errands.
要我送你一程吗[要来一炮吗]
You need a ride?
你还有事要做吗
You still got errands?
-不 我... -你还有事要做吗
- No! I-- - You still got errands?
我没有事要做了 我没有事要做了
I ain't got no errands! I ain't got no errands!
这是猪肉培根吗
Is that pork bacon?
今天是什么大日子吗
What's the occasion?
我就不能醒来 给我宝贝做早饭吗
Can't I just wake up and wanna cook breakfast for my bae?
你当然可以 我只是觉得太稀奇了
Yeah, you can, but it just feels so new.
我只想正式地表达我的感激之情
I just wanted to thank you, you know, officially.
你想不到我做了什么
You're not even ready for this shit, okay?
有真的培根...
So, we got real bacon...
...蓝莓华夫饼 炒鸡蛋
...blueberry waffles, eggs lightly scrambled,
还有草莓和菠萝
plus strawberries and pineapples.
超厉害有没有
What?!
我去 小伊
Damn, Iss!
我在想晚点我们应该出去
And I was thinking we should go out later.
已经好久没有过约会之夜了
You know, it's been a minute since we had a date night.
你知道我肯定会答应的
Yeah, you know I'm down.
-好啊 -瞧瞧你
- Okay. - Look at you.
做早饭 制定约会计划
Cooking breakfast, making dinner plans.
我真是找对人了
Yo, I got me a real one.
拿点水果给我
All right, hand me some fruit.
弗雷达 关于募捐活动的
And, Frieda, where are we
无声拍卖♥♥品进展如何了
on the silent auction items for the fundraiser?
很顺利 兰姆一家捐门票
It's going great. The Rams are donating tickets.
丹尼尔
你怎么了
我做错了什么吗
删除
删除
杜伦一家要捐赠一场私人晚宴
Dulan's is donating a private dinner,
但我们还在等科比·布莱恩特的签名球衣
but we are still waiting on a jersey signed by Kobe Bryant.
我之前在吉豚屋见过他[日料店]
I saw him at Katsuya once.
在马利布定好地方了吗
And have we secured a location in Malibu?
有几个选择 我可以给你们看
Oh, we have several options that I can show you,
但大部分地方说我们不能带着小孩一起
but most places are saying that we can't bring kids
他们担心小孩会造成损坏
because they're worried about damage.
但其中许多都表示
But a lot of them are saying
他们会提供桌椅 不收取额外费用
that they'll provide chairs and tables at no additional cost.
今年的主要目的不就是邀请孩子们吗
I thought the whole point was to invite kids this year.
我们为什么非要在马利布呢
Why are we pressed to do it in Malibu?
你听到桌椅不额外收费这部分了吗
Did you hear the part about the tables and chairs?
听到了
I did,
但我们不能在附近其他地方办吗
but can't we do it somewhere near,
比如英格尔伍德或者鲍德温冈
like Inglewood or Baldwin Hills?
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表