剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
我要亮瞎你的眼睛啦
I'm about to stunt on your ass.
你绝对想不到我的样子
You not even ready for this shit!
你看起来像长着脚的美人鱼
Ooh, you look like a mermaid with feet.
我是在表扬你 我喜欢这裙子
In a good way, though. I love it.
那你是哪种喜欢呢
But do you love it like,
是"我想为她的募捐活动捐钱"的喜欢
"I would give her money for her fundraiser,"
还是"这贱♥人♥像黑人版爱丽儿[小美人鱼]"的喜欢
or, "This bitch looking like a black Ariel"?
只能二选一吗
Are those mutually exclusive?
好吧
Okay.
你还真是为了这次募捐拼尽全力啊
You really going all-out for this fundraiser, huh?
当然 我一定要让这次活动大放异彩
Hell, yeah, girl. I wanna kill it.
我不想辜负孩子们
And I wanna do right by the kids,
和所有到时会来的朋友
and all our friends are gonna be there.
再说 经历了那么多事情
Plus, after everything that's happened,
我才发现我之前一直都错了
I realize I had it all wrong.
我不需要做夷然不屑小姐
You know, I don't need to be Miss No Fucks.
我要做事必躬亲小姐
I'm now Miss Give All the Fucks.
好吧 那么事必躬亲小姐
Oh, okay. So, what does Miss Give All the Fucks
都躬亲了些什么
give all the fucks about?
我男人
Uh, my man.
我的工作 当然还有我自己
Um, my job. Of course me.
我不想再做傻事了
Okay, I'm just done doing dumb shit
而且 我觉得我喜欢我现在这个样子
and, really, I think I like who I'm becoming.
-这是反面 -不 就是这样的
- That's backwards. - No, it's not.
难道你胸长背上了吗
You got titties on your back now?
妹子 你最近过得怎样
Uh, so, anyway, girl, how you doing?
发生这么多事后你还好吗
How you holding up with, you know, everything?
挺好的 我...你懂的
Yeah, I'm, pssh-- girl, you know.
你还要不要
Are you gonna come back out
试衣服给我看了
and show me some more clothes or what?
-我就知道 -好吧
- Tsk, I know. - Okay.
不安感
第一季第七集
早安
Morning.
早安
Morning.
准备好迎接你的大日子了吗
Are you ready for your big day?
当然
Yeah.
你的面试一定会很顺利的
Your interview's gonna go great.
我真的很想得到这个工作
I just-- I just really want it, you know?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我可不能让我男人神经紧绷着去面试
I can't have my man going in there all stressed out.
拜托 你会让我迟到的
Come on, you're gonna make me late, girl.
说得好像我要很久似的
Like I need much time.
你活有这么好
Oh, so you got it like that?
你活有这么好
Yeah, you got it like that.
我跟你说 有人在偷休息室
I'm telling you someone is stealing food
-冰箱里的东西 -是啊
- out of the break room refrigerator. - I know!
我花了整个周末做的三豆辣椒不见了
I spent all weekend making a three-bean chili for nothing.
-但愿他们喜欢 -不会吧
- I hope they like it. - Oh, no!
-你好 克里斯托 -莫莉
- Hey. Crystal? - Molly?!
你们先走吧 我马上就来
You guys keep going. I'll catch up.
亲爱的
Girl!
-妹子 你最近怎么样 -我挺好的
- Girl, how you doing? - I'm good!
我最近一直都保持低调
I've just been kind of keeping it low-key lately.
我刚才从无空缺酒吧过来 还想起了你
Oh, my God, I was just at No Vacancy and I thought about you.
还记得上次你把酒朝那个家伙脸上扔过去吗
Remember that time you threw that drink in that guy's face
就因为他说你喝醉了吗
'cause he said you were drunk?
你真是喝得酩酊大醉
You were so drunk!
妹子 拜托 我那时太能喝了
Girl, please, I was doing too much.
最能喝 不过看看你现在的样子
The most! But now look at you.
端庄优雅 活力四射
You looking all classy and effervescent and shit.
谢谢 我最近感觉很不错
Thank you! You know, I've been feeling great.
-我开始看心理医生 -心理治疗
- I started seeing a therapist-- - Therapy?
-妹子 你还好吗 -当然
- Girl, you okay? - Yes, girl!
只是我生活中有些事需要休整
I just had some things in my life that I needed to fix.
你不必告诉我 没关系的
I mean, don't feel like you have to share it with me. It's okay.
没事 心理治疗在这方面也有很大帮助
No, it's fine, girl. Therapy's helped me with that, too.
你知道我过去就是一团糟
Girl, you know I was out there being a hot-ass mess.
一点都不珍惜自己
Even thinking about how I wasn't valuing myself.
我必须要做出些改变
Girl, I had to change something.
而现在我感觉神智健全
And now I just feel so centered.
好吧
Okay.
我们一起去...
Anyway, let's get together for...
因此 我们的愿景是在信息大环境下
So, our vision is to integrate mobile commerce
以革命性的方式整合移♥动♥商务
in a revolutionary way within the messaging environment.
我们仍然在为此努力
We are still solving for that.
你在这个领域有什么工作经验吗
What work have you done in that field?
数不胜数
Tons, actually.
我最感兴趣的是
You know, what I'm most interested in
分♥析♥用户的当前行为
is weaving together users' current behaviors
而不是建立另一个新的目标
instead of building yet another destination.
不错 那你会用什么方法
Sure, we're into that, but what would your approach be?
你们想要尽可能多的用户 对吧
Well, you want as many users as possible, right?
-当然 -我不太清楚这里的情况
- Of course. - You know, I'm coming into this cold.
我不想冒犯任何人
I don't wanna step on anybody's toes.
没关系 尽管说
No, step. Go ahead.
-说吧 我不介意 -好吧
- They're my toes. I don't care. - Okay.
子午线应用很棒
Well, um, the Meridian app is amazing, obviously.
但Instagram Messenger也很棒
So is Instagram. So is Messenger.
卡梅伦 你说过
Okay, Cameron, you talked about
复♥制♥最棒的应用和功能
replicating the best apps and features,
那为什么不部署一个守护进程
so why not deploy a daemon?
让那些公♥司♥为你们做事
Let those companies do all the work for you,
你们就能获得所有的数据和用户
and you get to own all of the data, all of the users,
还有连结它们的万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
and the skeleton key that ties them together.
这真是太疯狂了
This is so crazy!
我还是不敢相信他们就当场拍板你了
I still can't believe they just offered you a job on the spot!
是啊 我知道面试进展不错
Yeah! Yo, I knew the interview was going great,
但是我没想到他们会那样做
but I didn't think they were gonna do that.
有什么特别待遇吗
Oh, how are the perks, though?
免费停车位 还发了很多T恤
Free parking space, tons of T-shirts--
尽管是加加加大码的 但毕竟是免费的
I mean, they're all XXXL, but still free--
我想还有张公♥司♥信♥用♥卡♥
and a company credit card, I think.
什么 我们能在各种地方刷♥卡♥了
What? Oh, we 'bout to be charging up a tab at stupid places!
每晚都吃寿司 但不要加州卷
Okay, sushi every night, and not California rolls.
我说的是安康鱼卷
I'm talking monkfish.
不 我真的为你感到激动
No, I am so pumped for you.
这都是你应得的
You earned that shit.
谢谢你 宝贝
Thanks, babe.
子午线也是个好公♥司♥
Oh, and Meridian is a good company, too.
我是说 他们犯了些错误
I mean, they do a few things backwards,
但是...
but...
这就是他们要你的原因 去修复这些错误
Well, that's why they got you, though, to fix they shit.
对
Yeah.
这让我想起了我的手♥机♥应用
Yo, it just made me think about what I was doing with my app.
我的可比他们的要先进多了
I mean, I'm way more ahead in developing than they are,
他们可是一家实实在在的公♥司♥
and they are an actual company.
好的
Okay.
那你是什么意思
And so, what does that mean?
也许我不该接受这份工作
That maybe I shouldn't take this job.
我该把呜呜这个项目搞定
I should get Whoop-Whoop off the ground instead.
等下 什么
Wait, what?
听着 我知道这听起来很疯狂
Yo, look, all right, I know it sounds crazy,
但是我的理念已经超前了两到三年
but the fact that I was way ahead two or three years ago
这说明我很擅长我所在做的
means I know what I'm doing.
我现在有超多灵感
Like, I'm just mad inspired right now.
听着 我知道你想完成你的应用
Hey, look. I know you wanna get your thing off the ground,
可这是一个千载难逢的好工作
but this is way too good a job to pass up.
而你也一直在等这样的机会
And-- and you've been wanting this.
你真的想回到过去那样的生活吗
Do we really wanna go back to how things were?
你说得对 你说得对
You right, you right.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表