剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
你那个叫丹尼尔的朋友怎么样
Wait, hey, what about your friend Daniel?
-为什么想起他 -他说他是玩音乐的
- Why... why him? - Well, he said he worked in music.
是这样没错 可是
Yeah, but...
你能问问他吗
Could you ask him?
我可以去问问 但他可能很忙
I mean, I... I guess I could. Uh, he's probably busy.
但如果你希望我去问的话
But if... but if you want me to...
-去问问吧 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
很好
Okay. Great.
丹尼尔
我知道这有点莫名其妙 但能否请你帮我个忙
你等了多久才成为League的会员
So, how long were you waiting to get into The League?
-就几个月 -我也是
- Just a few months. - Oh, me, too.
你在哪个律所来着
And, uh, so, what firm are you at again?
我在梅里尔 约翰逊和施瓦茨律所
I'm at Merrill, Johnson, and Schwartz.
我之前和你们的人交手过
Okay. I've come up against you guys before.
相当不错的律所
Yeah, pretty solid firm.
还好吧
I guess.
怎么了 发生什么了吗
Why? What happened?
工作上的抓马
It's just some work drama.
其中一个合伙人让我去
One of the partners asked me
和另外一个黑人女同事谈谈
to talk to the other black girl at work.
他们觉得她有点多余了
They thought she was being a little extra.
那她真的多余吗
Was she, though?
是的 可我不是他们之间的传话者
I mean, she was, but I'm not the black translator here
要去和有色人种说主人觉得他们哪里做错了
to tell the colored folks what "Massa" think they done wrong.
像个保姆一样
Like I'm some "House Molly."
就像《被解救的姜戈》里的塞缪尔·杰克逊一样
Like you Sam Jackson in "Django."
就是啊 我就是姜戈
Right?! I'm Django!
当姜戈是件不容易的事情
It's hard being Django.
我在工作上也经常会遇到这样的事情
I mean, stuff like that happens to me all the time at work.
-是吗 -我律所的一个合伙人
- Yeah? - One of the partners at my firm tries
每次和我谈话的时候都想和我碰拳
to fist bump me every time we talk.
-不会吧 -有一次他还在法♥院♥里和我碰拳
- Shut up. - This nigga even did it in court once.
可怕
No, stop it.
但你不能让那些白人把你逼疯
But, no, you can never let those white people stress you out.
抱歉 我满是负能量
I'm sorry. I was being so negative.
别这么说
Don't be.
起来吧
Come on.
我知道这有点奇怪
Mm, I know this is weird,
但我真的很怕坐在新沙发上吃东西
but I was too scared to eat on the new couch.
-工作得怎么样啊 -就是打份工而已
- How was work? - It's a job.
劳伦斯 妓♥女♥们也这么回答
Damn, Lawrence. That's like how prostitutes say it.
只是打份工
It's a job.
你下班前就吃了吗
Mm, did you eat at work?
吃了 弗雷达点了披萨
Oh, yeah. Frieda just ordered pizza.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你的职业日准备好了吗
So, you're good for Career Day?
都准备好了
We are all set.
-这是Pie Hole[糕点店]的吗 -是啊
- Is this from Pie Hole? - Yep.
卖♥♥南瓜派的最后一天
It was the last day for pumpkin.
-你真懂我 -我就是懂你
- You know my heart. - I know your heart.
汉娜 你的助手说现在可以进来找你
Hey, Hannah. Your assistant said this was a good time?
当然 进来吧
Oh, uh, of course. Come on in.
我想和你讨论一下蕾西达的事情
I just wanted to discuss the Rasheeda situation.
不是什么大事
It's not a situation.
听起来很大 但就只是个谈话而已
It sounds big. It's... it's a chat.
没错 你可以信任我
Right. And it means the world to me
让我去和蕾西达谈 这对于我来说万分荣幸
that you would entrust me to have this chat with Rasheeda.
-很好 -但正如你所说
- Great! - But as you said,
不久之前我还是个暑期实习律师
it hasn't been that long since I was a summer associate,
所以我担心 由我来和她谈与您去和她谈
so I'm worried that it may not bear the same weight
完全是不一样的效果
coming from me as it would from you.
所以我觉得由您去
I just think that it would be much better
和她沟通会更加恰当
for you to have the conversation with her
这样你就可以以合伙人的身份
so that you can communicate everything
说出你想说的一切了
you wanna say as a partner.
我不想到时因为互相转达而丢失了信息
I would just hate for anything to get lost in translation.
我懂你意思
I see what you mean.
我们会处理的 莫莉
We'll handle it, then, Molly.
很好 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
瞧瞧是谁在他的新工作中午休
Well, look who on break from they new job.
-你在吃什么 面条吗 -是的
- What you got, some noodles? - Yep.
我在尝试健康饮食
I'm trying to do this whole eating healthy thing,
所以给自己做了糙米
so I made me some brown rice,
蔬菜汤 鸡胸肉和红薯
some kale, some chicken breast, and sweet potatoes.
我女朋友超喜欢蔬菜汤
My girlfriend loves kale,
我一直不懂
but I don't get it.
我也是
Yeah, me neither.
蔬菜汤喝起来就像足汁
Kale tastes like foot juice,
但他们说对身体有好处 所以
but they say it's good for you, so...
拿出我的辣椒酱 混着
Get my hot sauce, mix this togeth...
这个看着很土 是吗
Um, this-- this look ghetto, huh?
如果碧昂斯能做到 我也能
Hey, if Beyonce can do it, so can I.
我像这样醒来
I woke up like this.
我不知道我为什么唱了出来
I don't know why I just sang that, so...
你在看什么
What you reading?
我的百思买♥♥福利待遇
Uh, just going over my Best Buy benefits package.
我是听说他们福利不错
I mean, I do hear they have good benefits, though.
他们五年后就给你买♥♥401k计划[养老保险]
They match your 401k after what, five years?
这很赞
That's so bomb.
也许吧
Yeah, I guess.
只是这份工作本应是暂时的
Just, this job was supposed to be temporary,
但感觉可能会长久干下去
and it's kind of feeling like it might not be.
我也说不上 我预见自己干别的事
I mean, I don't know. I just saw myself doing more.
比如
Like what?
我之前一直想做一个手♥机♥应用
I had this app that I was trying to get going,
-但现在鬼知道有没有戏 -慢着
- but who knows now? - Wait, wait, wait.
真正的手♥机♥应用吗
A for real app?
你得坚持做
You need to still do that.
你得继续搞下去
You gotta stay hustling.
我做银行支票员已经几年了
Like, I've been a bank teller for a few years,
但我不想一辈子都做银行支票员
but I'm not trying to just be no bank teller forever.
我想当银行经理
I wanna be a bank manager.
所以我才在埃尔卡密诺学院上夜校
That's why I'm taking night classes at El Camino,
这样我就能学习股票债券之类的了
so I can learn about stocks and bonds and all of that.
-我懂你 -嗯
- I feel you. - Yeah.
给我点这个
Man, give me some of this.
为什么这个能让一切都变得更美味
Why does this make everything taste better?
-因为里面有毒品 -也许吧
- 'Cause I think it got drugs in it. - Probably.
伊萨 结果我还是可以去参加职业日
Hey, Issa. I can make it to Career Day after all.
我在路上了
I'm on my way
我给孩子们带了木槌饼干 或者我们自己吃
and I got gavel cookies for the kids or just for us.
一会儿见 拜
I'll see you soon. Bye!
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
-我看到他了 -你看到他了
- I see him. - Yeah, you see him?
-你看 -嘿 嘿
- You see it. - Hey, hey.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
-嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 -嘿
- Hey, hey, hey, hey. - Daniel: Ah, ah, ah, hey!
什么
What?
我跟科斯在录音棚
This is exactly what it's like
合作时就是这样的
when I work in the studio with Cozz.
一直打节拍 他即兴说唱
Just beats all day, he freestyles,
写歌♥ 然后我们找出精华
he writes, and then we find something hot.
哟 我哥哥和科斯是朋友
Hey, yo, my older brother's friends with Cozz.
你那弱智哥哥才不是什么说唱歌♥手的朋友
Your stupid brother ain't friends with no rappers.
各位 尊重下金先生 好吗
Guys, let's be respectful of Mr. King, okay?
你们有谁想给这拍子加点东西吗
So any of y'all wanna add something to this beat?
谁会说唱
Who rhymes?
我可以即兴说唱
I can freestyle.
-继续放拍子不要停 -好
- Keep that beat going. - All right.
看你了哦
Girl: Okay, I see you.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表