剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
永远都不会知道了
Never know.
贱♥人♥ 别跟我说
Bitch, I know you did not just respond
你刚回了那条短♥信♥
to that motherfucking text message.
-我没有 -撒谎
- I didn't. - You're lying.
你刚是不是发了一条短♥信♥
Did you just send a text message?
我以我哥还有我的性命发誓
I swear on my brother's life and my life
我刚没发短♥信♥
I did not send a text.
好吧 现在才算发出去
Okay, now it's technically sent.
但是 丹尼尔 他刚人不见了
But Daniel, he disappeared...
你知道吗 去你♥妈♥的♥
You know what, fuck you!
如果你和丹尼尔上♥床♥
And if you fuck Daniel,
你就和我一样是个蠢婊♥子♥
you're as much of a dumb bitch as I am.
真♥他♥妈♥混♥蛋♥
Fucking asshole.
-我♥操♥你妈 开门 -这是童锁
- Motherfucker, open the door! - It's the child locks.
-我逗你玩的 -你给老娘闭嘴
- I was just playing with you. - Shut the fuck up.
嘿 你要去哪
Hey. Where you going?
我不该来的
I shouldn't be here.
为什么 别这样
Why? Come on.
来都来了
You're here.
我给你带了这个
I got you this.
不是莫斯卡托 但这是德雷克会喜欢的
Not Moscato, but some shit Drake would like.
为什么你会觉得我喜欢德雷克
Why are you assuming I like Drake?
上过大学的黑妹都喜欢德雷克
Every black girl that went to college likes Drake.
他真的很懂我们
He just really gets us.
我不是个蠢婊♥子♥
I'm not a dumb bitch!
我可没这么说你
I never said you were.
是 你没说
No, you didn't.
但是我刚分手
But I just got out of a relationship, I think,
我想脱胎换骨 重新做人
and I-I wanna try being this new, different person,
你看起来正好
and you seem like the perfect person
很适合脱胎换骨后的我
to be this new, different person with
因为你一直都是我的"假想"对象
because you've always been my "what if" guy,
但是我...
but I...
我不能就这样从一段感情跳到另一段
I can't just jump from one relationship to another
因为那很疯狂...
because that's crazy...
感情
Relationship?
我并不想谈感情
I'm not looking for a relationship.
也许...
Maybe...
也许我让你误会了
maybe I gave you the wrong idea.
不 你没有
No, you didn't.
谢谢告知
That's good to know.
贱♥人♥ 你还生气吗
Bitch, you still mad?
贱♥人♥ 你脑子还进水吗
Bitch, you still trippin'?
我的....
My...
好闺蜜
Girlfriend.
你再不给我下来...
If you don't get off of me...
你的包呢 我只看见一个
Where is your bag? 'Cause I only see one.
你巨大的头巾下没有吗
It's not under your big-ass wrap?
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表