剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
so I don't think I need to switch it up now.
不过谢谢你
But thank you so much.
行
Okay, good.
我只是想帮你
'Cause I'm just trying to help.
好吧
Okay.
今天很赞 干得漂亮 伊萨
Today was awesome. Great job, Issa.
谢谢
Thank you.
之前邮件的事我很抱歉
And I'm really sorry about the emails before.
责任全在我
I-- I take full responsibility.
-我不该让那事发生的 -没事
- I shouldn't have let that happen. - Hey, I appreciate it.
我真的很想补偿你
Actually, I'd really love to make it up to you.
我能请你去喝一杯什么的吗
Can I take you to drinks or something?
来海边玩真是个超赞的点子
This was such a good idea.
孩子们都很开心
The kids loved it.
他们总是想怀疑我们
They always trying to doubt us.
碧池 别因为你棕色皮肤就当我们是朋友
Beach, you ain't my friend just 'cause you brown.
活动进展顺利 所以就来示好
Oh, shit went well, so now you wanna be down?
我在大巴上无意中听到你想捣乱
I overheard your ass on the bus trying to clown.
要么滚出要么臣服
Get the fuck outta here or bow the fuck down.
你能拿下这个吗 麻烦了
Hey, could you hold this real quick, please?
-好 -谢谢
- Yeah. Oh. - Thank you.
我们该去喝一杯 这主意很不错
Hey, you know what? We should do drinks. That sounds great.
好极了 谢谢
Great, great! Thanks.
孩子们 上车前
Kids, make sure you use the bathroom
记得去上厕所 好吗
before you get on the bus, okay?
-好的 -谢谢你 伊萨小姐
- Okay. - Thank you, Miss Issa.
丹特 谢谢你
Oh, Dante! Thank you!
去吧 小子
Go on. Boy.
猜猜谁加入League了
Guess who got into The League.
什么 你不是说你不玩那些约会软件了吗
Wait, didn't you say you were done with those dating apps?
没有好吗 我说的是我不玩那些Low逼约会软件了
No, no, I said I was done with shitty-ass dating apps.
再说 我为了加入
Plus I've been waiting, like,
等了三个月
three months to get approved for this.
现在我终于我可以和跟我同一水平线的人约了
Now I can finally date dudes on my level, girl.
他们超完美
And they fine as fuck.
可你不是对杰瑞德有好感吗
But I thought you were feeling Jared.
没错 但是 这些League上的汉子已经被审查过了
I am! But, girl, these League niggas have been vetted.
而杰瑞德连大学都没上过
And Jared didn't even go to college.
是 但你之前都不介意的啊
Yeah, but you weren't even tripping about that before.
你搞得像这些汉子会消失一样
You act like these niggas are gonna disappear.
他们会的
They will! Ugh.
听着 我只是想拓宽眼界
Look, I just wanna see what else is out there.
该死 伊萨 为什么你不能支持我
Damn, Issa, why can't you just support me?
是 是 你不会错
You right, you right. You can do no wrong.
不 我是对的
No, I'm actually right.
不像你跟劳伦 当你错了的时候
Not like with you and Lawrence when you're wrong,
我却说你是对的
but I say that you're right, so...
好吧 贱♥人♥ 玩得开心 拜
Well, okay, bitch. Have fun, then. Bye!
我不知道你要做饭 我带了吃的回家
I didn't know you were cooking. I brought food home.
你说没有吃的 所以我做了晚饭
Yeah, uh, you said there was no food, so I made dinner.
羊肉
It's lamb.
好吧 那我放这好了
Okay, I'll just put this over here.
-谢谢 -嗯
- Thank you. - Yeah.
婊♥子♥
Uh-uh, bitch!
休想抢我男人 婊♥子♥
You ain't about to get my man, bitch!
我摆的桌子 想说我们可以谈谈
I set the table. Thought we could talk.
能等等吗
Can it wait?
今天累死了
I had a long day
我只想刷《配偶探视》
and I just wanna binge watch "Conjugal Visits."
我刚把那边打扫了 所以
Yeah, I just-- I cleaned over there, so--
-伊萨 -你吼什么
- Issa! - What are you yelling for?
能注意点吗
Can you pay attention?
你都没过问我的事
You didn't even ask about my shit.
不是只有你在努力 我也在努力
You're not in this alone. I'm fucking trying.
你在工作吗 因为
Are you working? Because there's
电脑上什么都没有 除了
literally nothing on the computer except...
我的午休时间不是8小时
My lunch break isn't eight fucking hours!
我来吧
I got it.
-不 你得轻轻擦 -对不起
- No, you gotta dab it. - I'm sorry.
没什么 只是多了个污点而已
It doesn't matter. It's just another stain.
我为所有事道歉
No, I'm sorry for everything.
我 我也有责任
I-- it's on me, too.
听着
Hey, look.
我知道最近我表现不是很好
I know I haven't been my best self lately.
好吗 不管是事业上还是和你相处
All right? In my career or with you.
找到了份工作
Got a job.
很棒啊
That's great!
你面试成功了
One of your interviews came through?
没有
No.
是在百思买♥♥[美国电子电器网站]
It's Best Buy.
就是个常规销♥售♥工作
It's just a regular sales job.
我 我需要处理自己的事 明白吗
I just-- I needed to handle my shit, all right?
为了我 为了我们
For me and for us.
你确定这是你想做的吗
Are you sure that's what you wanna do?
我 这只是暂时的
I-- it's just temporary, you know?
我会继续去面试的 不过
I'll keep interviewing, but...
目前只能这样
for now.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
我希望我们能坚持下去
I'm in this.
你呢
Are you?
我也是
I'm in this.
来电
杰瑞德·奥利弗
谢谢
Thank you.
-嘿 -嘿 我正想你呢
- Hey. - Hey. I was just thinking about you.
想去吃点东西吗
Wanna get something to eat?
那个 杰瑞德 我得和你坦白
Look, Jared, I gotta be honest with you.
我现在不想谈感情
I'm just not looking for a relationship right now.
是吗
Really?
我怎么感觉不是这样的
'Cause that is not the vibe I've been getting.
我总是容易给人错觉
Yeah, I'm kind of bad at vibes.
好吧 那我们这段时间算什么
Okay, so-- so what have we been doing, then?
就是朋友间聚聚啊
We've been hanging out as friends.
朋友 现在你又想做朋友了
Friend? You wanna be friends now?
是的 不过是真的朋友
I do, yes. But, like, real friends.
我们还能做朋友吧
So, we cool?
嗯
Yeah.
可以
Yeah, we cool.
太好了 我太开心了
Good! Great! God, I'm so glad.
行 就这样 我有空给你电♥话♥
All right, well, I'll give you a call soon, then.
-好 -好 拜
- All right. - All right, bye.
-迈克尔 嗨 -嘿
- Michael. Hi. - Hey.
-你看着真不错 -你也是
- You look great. - You do, too.
很不错
Very nice.
好了 就这
All right, right here.
好吗
Yeah?
看到没 拜托
See? Come on.
不敢相信我们要把这扔了
Can't believe we're getting rid of this thing.
-你觉得会有人拿走吗 -不知道
- You think somebody will take it? - I don't know.
人们真的会从街上抬走沙发吗
Do people really just take couches off the--?
嘿 你们要拿那咖发做什么
Hey, yo! What y'all motherfuckers doing with that "bouch"?
-他要把这放到哪儿 -天啊
- Where is he gonna put this? - Oh, my God.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表