剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
劳伦斯 是我
Lawrence, it's me.
我知道你现在讨厌我
I know you hate me right now.
我也很讨厌自己
I hate me, too.
但已经三天了
But three days?
我们能谈谈吗
Can we just talk?
我做什么都行 你回来吧
I'll do whatever it takes. Just come home.
我知道错了 我很想你
I'm sorry. I miss you.
拜托回我电♥话♥吧
Please call me back.
我爱你
I love you.
不安感
第一季第八集
是的 克雷格 如果你能开始着手那个
Yeah, Craig. So, if you could get that started,
就再好不过了
that would be great.
然后劳伦斯 让项目组开始
After that, Lawrence, start getting the project team
审视公开API文档
looking at the public API documentation.
好 实际上我正打算今天给你看
Yeah, actually, that's what I'm gonna show you by the end of the day.
我在想 也许我们可以复♥制♥...
You know, I was thinking we could replicate some of the things...
打扰一下 劳伦斯 有你的快递
Excuse me. Lawrence, there's a delivery for you.
失陪下 各位
Uh, excuse me, guys.
刚才劳伦斯所说的是
So, what Lawrence was saying,
在三步验证过程中
at the verification three-step process,
我觉得我们可以
I was thinking that we could access
将多个账号♥存储于单个...
the multiple accounts with a single...
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我想你住查得那儿
I thought you might need some things
也许会需要一些东西
while you're staying at Chad's.
我给你带了牙膏
Uh, I brought you some toothpaste,
剃须膏还有女式内♥裤♥
some shaving cream, some panties.
开玩笑的 我没给你带女式内♥裤♥
I'm just kidding. I didn't get you panties.
我正在开会 伊萨
I was in a meeting, Issa.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是需要见你
I just needed to see you.
-我犯了错 -是 你♥他♥妈♥犯了错
- I... I made a mistake. - Yeah, you fucking did.
我还是希望我们能坚持下去
I... I still want us to work.
劳伦斯 给我个机会来弥补吧
Lawrence, just... just give me a chance to fix this and I will...
我想我们能继续走下去
I'm in this.
我爱你
I... I love you.
我得回去了
I gotta go.
别他妈给我打电♥话♥了 我受够了
And stop fucking calling me. I'm done.
我给那家公♥司♥打了差不多四次电♥话♥
I called the company, like, four times
还是没把椅子的押金要回来
and we still haven't gotten our deposit back on our chairs.
也许我们当初不该让人们坐着
I'm starting to think we shouldn't have let people sit down.
我刚给捐赠人打完感谢电♥话♥
I just finished up my donor thank-you calls.
-你呢 -快了
- How about you? - Almost.
别忘了给自己打个电♥话♥ 说声感谢
Well, don't forget to call yourself and say thank you.
至少我会这么做
I know I will.
捐赠人感谢名单
莫莉·卡特
真想你快点下车
Can't wait for you to get off.
-喂 -贱♥人♥ 还生我的气呢
- Hello? - Bitch, you still mad?
喂 能听见我说话吗
Hello? Can you... can you hear me?
能听见 你想干什么
Yes, I heard you. What do you want?
我就是想打个招呼
Oh, I was just calling to say hi
然后感谢你的捐赠
and to thank you for your donation.
我应该告诉你
Um, and I'm supposed to let you know
你的捐赠可作扣税用
that your gift is tax deductible.
我知道 我去年就捐过
I know. I donated last year.
还有别的事吗
Is that all?
你这周末还要去马里布吗
Um, you still going to Malibu this weekend?
当然 我一直都要去的
Of course. I was always going.
我还不确定
I was on the fence,
不过这毕竟是凯丽的生日旅行
but, you know, it is Kelli's birthday trip.
今年你想和我一起给她买♥♥礼物吗
You wanna go half on a birthday gift this year?
我已经给她买♥♥完礼物了
I already got her a gift.
好吧 我可能会给她买♥♥张
Okay, well, I guess I'll just get her
意大利餐厅的礼品卡
a gift card from Macaroni Grill.
你知道她有多喜欢给垫布上色
You know she love to color on the placemats.
太有意思了
Just hella excited.
你想怎样就怎样吧 伊萨 你一向如此
Do whatever you want, Issa. You always do.
-好吧 那我就... -你说什么
- Okay. I guess I'll just... - What was that?
好的 我有事 我得挂了 再见
Yep! Gotta go. All right, I gotta go. Bye.
好吧
Okay.
不是吧
Shut the fuck up!
老天啊
Holy shit!
这简直亮瞎了
Wow, are you kidding me with this shit?
这是钥匙 无线网络密♥码♥在冰箱上
Here are the keys. Uh, Wi-Fi password's on the fridge.
我已经开始加热游泳池了
I already started heating the pool.
-小屋旁有柴火 -这里还有小屋
- And there's firewood by the casita. - There's a casita?
-没错 -小屋是什么
- Yeah. - What is a casita?
-她没见过世面 -确实
- She doesn't have nice things. - I don't.
-玩得开心点 -谢谢
- Have fun! - Thank you.
好了 女士们
Okay, ladies.
楼下有两间卧室 楼上也有两间
So, there's two bedrooms downstairs. There's two upstairs.
我要楼上的
I'm gonna take the room upstairs
因为我想欣赏风景 所以...
because I want the view, so...
我也要楼上的
I'll take upstairs with you.
好吧
Okay.
你见过有人惊叫着把自己吵醒吗
You ever see someone scream themself awake?
没
No.
我要你们展示自己最糟的一面
I want y'all on your worst behavior
因为这个周末我要玩"我们说了"
'cause this weekend I'm bringing back "We did say!"
不 不要玩"我们说了"
Oh, no. Not "We did say."
-这游戏是年轻人玩的 -才不是呢
- We are too old for that. - Oh, no.
你知道规矩的 不能说不
You know the rules-- no saying no.
我不要再在县里过一晚
I'm not spending another night in county.
没有那么糟吧
It wasn't that bad!
莫莉就是通过这个发现自己想当律师的
That's how Molly figured out she wanted to be a lawyer.
-我们说了 -好 我参加
- We did say. - Yo, I'm down.
好吧 只要这不会破坏婚姻 我也参加
Okay, as long as it's marriage-friendly, I'm down, too.
好吧 今天是我生日 蒂芙妮
Okay, it's my birthday, Tiffany.
去你的婚姻
Fuck your marriage!
-伊萨 放下手♥机♥ -对啊
- And, Issa, get off your phone! - Molly: Right?
别看八卦屋[一个发布八卦的Instagram账号♥]了
Get off Shade Room.
你俩怎么了
What's going on between y'all?
没什么 我准备好和姐♥妹♥们♥玩乐了
Nothing. I'm ready to have fun with my girls.
是啊 我也是 我什么都可以
Yeah, me, too. I am down for whatever.
好吧 莫莉
Okay, Molly.
我要你去摸那个服务员的屁♥股♥
I want you to touch that waiter's ass.
-我们说了 -马上去
- We did say. - Coming right up.
不好意思
Oh, I'm sorry.
莫莉 你刚是摸了他的鸡鸡吗
Molly, did you just touch his dick?
她不是说要展示自己最糟的一面吗
Oh, she said be on your worst behavior.
我就照做了
I'm on mine.
我喜欢
I love it!
把我的生日变成了一种生活态度
Turn my birthday into a lifestyle.
好了 伊萨 该你了
Okay, Issa, your turn.
看在我没有给你买♥♥礼物的份上 我参加
Well, I didn't get you a gift, so I guess I'm down.
我们说了
We did say.
贱♥人♥ 我说了我参加
Bitch, I just said I was down.
我的错 我刚是在看你的眉毛
Ooh, my bad. I was reading your eyebrows.
它们很善于表达
They are very expressive.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you...
什么
What?
-祝你生日快乐 亲爱的凯丽 -就是我
- Happy birthday, dear Kelli... - That's me!
-祝你生日快乐 -停
- Happy birthday to-- - Shut up.
你们都知道我的愿望是打一炮
Y'all know I wished for dick.
天 这正是我需要的
Oh, man, I needed this.
自从订婚后
Since I got engaged,
我每天不是在看花就是试吃蛋糕
all I do is look at flowers and taste test little cakes and shit.
就好像我真要结婚了一样
It's like I'm really getting married.
你知道什么更疯狂吗
Yo, you know what's crazy?
我和伊萨也刚去看了戒指
Issa and I just looked at rings, too.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表