剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
"婚姻有时候就是遭罪 面对现实吧"
"Hey, sometimes marriage sucks. Deal with it."
你知道吗 如今的女人
You know what it is? These women today,
她们想在感情中同时扮演男人和女人的角色
they wanna be the woman and the man in the relationship.
所以她们总是欲求不满
That's why they ass ain't never satisfied.
都是些永不知足的贱♥人♥
They some "Never happy" bitches.
伊萨一直都是这副德性
Issa was like that all the fucking time, man.
要么是对工作不满要么是对我不满
It was either some shit about work or some shit about me.
操 淡定点行吗
It was like, fuck! Just chill.
现在的黑女跟以前不一样了
Hey, they don't make black women like they used to.
我奶奶就是个专一的女人
My grandmama was a rider.
她不会因为不快乐而离开
She ain't leave 'cause she wasn't happy.
就是 我爷爷过去一直在外面搞外遇
Exactly! My granddad used to cheat on my grandma all the time.
还有了情人和私生子
Nigga had a second family and everything.
但我奶奶始终没有离开他
She stuck with him till the end.
她可真够火♥辣♥的
Damn, her pussy fat.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道现在看上去不太像这么回事
I know it don't seem like it right now,
但是 要不了多久想上你的女人就会满大街都是
but, my nigga, it's gonna be popping for you in the streets.
-什么意思 -现在又朝着对黑人有利的方向发展了
- What you mean? - Shit flipped back in niggas' favor now.
那些女生在她们20多岁的时候
All the girls that were in their 20s,
都是挑剔又多事的
used to be all picky and shit,
等到三四十岁的时候 她们就如饥似渴
they in their 30s and 40s now and thirsty as fuck.
-说什么呢 -麦克
- Man, come on. - Mike,
把你刚搞完的那女人给他看看
show him the girl you were just fucking with.
给他看看那贱♥人♥
Show him the bitch.
我去
Damn!
-这样的吗 -我去
- So, it's like that? - Damn!
我和她们都是开门见山
Man, I tell a girl out the gate,
"如果你不肯在第一次约会时给我口的话
"You ain't suck dick on the first date,
我是不会和你玩的"
I ain't fucking with you."
而她们都口
And they do!
你是我的了 来吧
I got you. Come on.
-好样的 -太棒了
- Yeah, my man! - Man!
-太好了 -你最好能成事
- Yes! - You better get it!
-他什么都不会做的 -也许不会
- My man! He ain't gonna do shit. - Probably not.
他什么都不会做的
Ain't doing shit at all.
你好可爱
You're cute.
见鬼 我错了
Oh, shit. My bad.
你是好好男人吗
You're one of those nice guys, huh?
不是
Nah.
-不是吗 -不是
- Nah? - Nah.
那就让我看看你有多坏
Then show me.
不用管他吗
What about him?
他不会管的
He's cool.
我可以陪这玩意玩玩
I can have fun with that.
多少钱
How much fun?
看情况
That depends.
什么情况
On what?
你愿意给多少
On how much you want it.
口两百 操四百
200 for head, 400 to fuck.
明天我们不急
Tiffany: Tomorrow, we can just chill.
我在想我们可以晚点吃早午餐然后再走
So, I was thinking we could leave after, like, a late brunch.
-我知道一个很不错的 -天啊
- I know this really cute-- - Oh, my God!
贱♥人♥ 我们说了 天啊
Bitch, we did say! Oh, my God.
你怎么一副我跟斯黛西·达什说
Why you looking at me like you Stacey Dash
你看着像黑人的表情看着我
and I just told you you black?
-天 -狗屁
- God. - None of that.
结婚让你变无趣了
Marriage has made you boring.
伊萨 下个该你了 我们说了
Issa, it's your turn next. We did say.
不 没说好吗 我就不用了
Uh, no, we didn't. I'm good, thanks.
随便咯 我来
Whatever. I'll take her go.
你们这次能来点有难度的吗
And can y'all make it good this time?
-给我点挑战 -好的
- Challenge a ho. - Okay.
我们超越不了
I mean, we can't really top
你昨晚和那人干的事
what you did with that guy last night.
不要因为我太风♥骚♥而生气哦
Don't be mad 'cause I got game.
知道吗 给她点挑战吧
You know what? Give her something.
新莫莉没问题
New Molly's got it.
是的 没错
Yes. Yes, she does.
所以我们是要坐在这
So, we just-- we just all gonna sit here
假装新莫莉和我们认识多年的
and pretend new Molly ain't the same bitch
那个贱♥人♥有所不同吗
that we've known for forever?
我本来不想说什么的
I wasn't gonna say anything,
可这个新莫莉新在哪
but, like, how is new Molly different?
我接受我自己 好吗
Oh, I embrace who I am, okay?
老娘就是任性 不在乎别人的看法
I do what I want and I do not give a fuck what anybody thinks.
夜店的那个男生挺帅的 所以就把他上了
Old boy from the club was cute, so I got with him.
你不一直都这样吗
But that's what you always do.
不对 不对
No, no, no.
现在她接受这样的自己
Now she embraces it.
新莫莉故意破坏她的生活
So, new Molly sabotages her life on purpose.
这样啊
Okay, okay, okay.
新莫莉选择过约炮生活
So, new Molly chooses for niggas to walk up out of her life.
-懂了 酷酷酷 -酷
- Got it. Cool, cool, cool. - Cool.
行行行
'Kay, 'kay, 'kay.
凯丽 为什么你总是在针对别人
Kelli, why are you always coming for somebody?
那你为什么针对我
Why you coming at me?
因为你把一切都当成笑话
Because you make everything a joke.
你都30了还特么像19一样
Like, you're 30 and you fucking act like you're 19.
贱♥人♥为什么你喝水总是要漏点水出来
And, bitch, why do you always miss your big-ass mouth?
-我不知道 -凯丽 你真是一团糟
- I don't know! - Kelli, you are a mess.
不 你才是 知道吗
No, you are, okay?
因为你总是指点别人该怎么做
'Cause you're always telling somebody what to do
或者读别人的心思
or reading everybody.
与此同时 你个傍大款的婊♥子♥
And meanwhile, your codependent ass
拉屎都要先过问你男人
can't even take a shit without asking your man first.
至少我没有
Well, at least I'm not up here
明明没男人还要假装有
pretending I have a man when I don't.
是的 我知道你和劳伦斯分手了
Yeah, I know that you and Lawrence broke up.
-等等 什么 -为什么
- Wait, what? - Why?
因为她出轨了
Because she cheated on him.
-劳伦斯知道你和丹尼尔的事了 -你上了丹尼尔
- Lawrence found out about you and Daniel? - You fucked Daniel?
-我不想说这个 -是他啊
- I don't wanna talk about this. - That's who it was?
-德里克没有跟我说 -靠 怎么回事
- Derek did not tell me that. - Shit, what happened?
我说了我不想说这事 好吗
I said I don't wanna talk about it, okay?
所以劳伦斯打了你吗
Is that why Lawrence hit you?
凯丽 闭嘴
Kelli, shut the fuck up.
-我是说 -我♥操♥
- I mean... - Oh, shit!
-我去 -为什么你要说这个
- Damn. - Why the fuck would you say something like that?
这是事实
It's the facts.
听到你的声音真好
It's so good to hear your voice.
很高兴你来电♥话♥
I'm really glad you called.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
-你呢 -不好 不过
- You? - No, but...
你需要什么吗
Um, do you need anything?
-不需要 -好吧
- I'm good. - Okay.
-查得没事吗 -没事
- And Chad's good? - Chad is fine.
不过在他沙发上睡不好
Sleeping on his couch isn't, but, yeah.
周一前我都不在家
Well, um, you know, I'm gone till Monday,
如果你想在公♥寓♥里住
so if you wanna stay at the apartment,
不会有人打扰
you know, it's quiet.
好的
All right.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
-你已经问过了 -不好意思
- You already asked me that. - Yeah, I'm sorry.
我想你
I miss you.
我也想你
I miss you, too.
我不知道 也许
I don't know, maybe--
也许你回家后我们该谈谈
maybe we should talk when you get home.
是的
Yeah.
行啊 就这么定了
Okay, let-- let's do that.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表