剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
when they walked through the door.
他基本上就是公♥司♥的门面
He was basically the face of our company.
也许茉菲可以成为这个公♥司♥的脸面
Well, maybe Murphy can be the face of this company.
这主意真是棒极了
Oh, that's a great idea.
我们俩开这地方是希望
We both opened this place hoping
能够帮助她 使她生活回到正轨
it was gonna help her get her life back on track,
但并没有奏效
but it has not worked,
我不会让你继续尝试治好茉菲 当她...
and I am not gonna keep trying to fix Murphy when she...
怎么 无可救药了
What, she's unable to be fixed?
你知道我不是这个意思
Oh, you know that's not what I meant.
你觉得她接不了电♥话♥吗
You don't think she can answer the phone?
我们能别为这个吵吗
Can't we just not do this?
头儿
Hey, guys.
我就想让你们知道
Uh, I just wanted to let you know
所有员工都能听见你们吵架
that the whole staff can hear you fighting.
-好极了 -谢谢 菲力克斯
- Great. - Thank you, Felix.
对了 你们有没有听说
By the way, did you guys hear
杰克要去拍广♥告♥了
that Jake's gonna be in a beer commercial?
嗯 我们听说了 谢谢
Yeah, we did hear that. Thank you.
我们能去你房♥间吃饭吗 可以躺着看电视
Oh, can we eat in your room? We can watch some TV in bed.
行 给我一会
Yeah. Just give me one second.
茉菲 你该吃点东西了
Hey, Murph? Uh, you should eat something.
现在不吃
Not right now.
我给你俩一点隐私
Uh, I'm gonna give you guys privacy
好让你们谈谈感情
so you can talk about your feelings
摸摸对方的胸
and, like, touch each other's boobs
或无论其他什么
or whatever you guys...
别理她 求你了
Just ignore her, please.
我出去找泰森
I'm gonna go hang with Tyson.
我应该去溜溜脆饼了
I should take Pretzel out.
不 让茉菲去溜一次把 这是她的狗
No, let Murphy do it for once. It's her dog.
来吧 我们吃饭吧
Come on, let's eat.
好吧 茉菲
Okay. Hey, Murph?
你能带它出去吗
Do you mind taking him out?
走吧 小东西
Come on, dingus.
那么你想来互摸♥胸♥吗
So, do you want to go touch each other's boobs now?
-什么 是吗 -是啊
- What? Yeah? - Yeah.
泰森 你在吗
Tyson, you here?
去
Go.
去 往前
Go. Forward.
快点
Come on.
你什么毛病 去啊
What's wrong with you? Go.
泰森
Tyson?
泰
Ty.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
泰森
Oh, Tyson.
泰森
Oh, Tyson.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
来人啊
Help!
你确定是他吗
You sure it was him?
嗯 我摸了他的脸
Yes, I felt his face.
警♥察♥确认身份了吗
Did they identify him yet?
我同事正在查
Guys are looking into it now.
他们也要花一个小时才能到地方吗
Is it gonna take them an hour to get here, too?
今晚很忙碌
We had a busy night.
泰森姓什么
What was Tyson's last name?
帕克 泰森·帕克
Parker. Tyson Parker.
你知道他多大吗 住在哪里
You know how old he was? Where he lived?
富勒公园
Fuller Park.
你认识他
You know him?
嗯 他住在我家隔壁的街上
Yeah. He grew up down the street from me.
你们在那个巷子里都干什么
So what were you doing in that alley?
买♥♥毒品吗
Scoring drugs?
-不是 我们是朋友 -朋友
- No. We were friends. - Friends?
是的 他们是好朋友
Yeah. They were really good friends.
她抽烟时他们会聊天
They would talk while she smoked.
你还记得什么
Anything else you can remember?
他在一个睡袋里
He was in a sleeping bag.
或是毛毯 我说不好
Or a blanket. I don't know.
他 他身上的味道不像他
He... he didn't smell like himself.
嗯 因为你的其他感官都更灵敏
Right. 'Cause your other senses are heightened.
没这回事
That's not a thing.
我又不是夜魔侠 我只是闻到了他的味道
I'm not Daredevil. I just smelled him.
闻上去像是 烟什么的
Smelled like s... like smoke or something.
他们在说什么
What are they saying?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我的...我的女儿也是盲人
Yeah, my, uh... my daughter is blind.
所以...
So...
两年前出了车祸 所以
Car accident a couple years ago, so...
她也经常被人问到"其他感官变灵敏"的问题
She gets that "Heightened senses" question all the time
还有路人说她是他们的英雄
and random people telling her that she's their hero.
我要吐了
I'm gonna puke.
-你需要帮忙吗 -不用
- Oh, d-do you need help? - No.
-小心 -别
- Hey, the... - Don't.
她 她是个很好的人
She's... she's a really good person.
那是她的导盲犬
This her guide dog?
嗯 那是脆饼
Yeah. That's Pretzel.
我也在想给女儿配一只导盲犬
Thinking about getting a guide dog for my daughter.
给她个伴儿
Giving her a pal.
你的朋友会没事的
Hey, your friend is gonna be okay.
是啊 抱歉 你不明白
Yeah. Sorry. You just... you don't understand.
泰森出事可能是对她来说
Something happening to Tyson is probably the worst thing
最糟糕的事了
that could ever happen to her.
他们俩关系那么好啊
They were really that close?
几年前 她被抢了
Uh, a couple years ago, she got mugged.
什么样的变♥态♥会去抢个盲女啊 对吧
What kind of sociopath mugs a blind girl? Right?
而且他不是仅仅跑来把她的背包夺走
And, uh, he didn't just run up and grab her backpack.
她被他揍得很惨
He beat her up really bad.
如果不是泰森看见了并且制止了那个家伙
She probably would have died if Tyson hadn't have
她很可能就被打死了
seen it and stopped the guy.
一个十五岁的孩子救了她的命
A 15-year-old kid saved her life.
他们就是那样认识的
That's how they really met.
那太可怕了
That's awful.
他们没找到尸体
they didn't find a body.
-没找到 -是的
- Nothing? - No.
他们找了小巷子
They checked out the alleyway,
还有周围所有的街道
all the surrounding streets.
连一滴血都没发现
There was not even a drop of blood.
我肯定只是个无家可归的人睡着了
I'm sure it was just a homeless guy taking a nap.
我们走吧
Let's go.
等等 对不起 就这样了吗
Wait, wait, I'm sorry. That's-that's it?
那边什么都没有
There was nothing there.
你的朋友喝多了
Your friend is wasted.
好好照顾你的室友
Take care of your roommate, okay?
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
他们找到他了吗
Did they identify him?
还没有
Not yet.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
祝你好运 杰克
我们会想念你的
我把账过了过 如果我们省点办公用品费
I ran a few of the numbers, and we can purchase
我们还可以再买♥♥三只小狗
three puppies if we cut back on office supplies.
有没有其它我们可以
Is there anyplace else we could just pinch
再抠出点钱来的地方
a few additional pennies?
你们花钱雇茉菲在这里工作...
I mean, you pay Murphy to work here and...
她其实什么都不做
Guys, she doesn't do anything
除了吃糖块和睡觉
except eat candy bars and take naps.
-不 这没得商量 -就是提一句
- No, no, no, out of the question. - Just saying.
你确定是定的今天吗
Are you sure it's set for today?
是啊... 我觉得应该有人啊
I... Yeah. I just... I feel like there should be people.
-可没有人啊 -这里没有人
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表