剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
Texting Jess.
和麦克斯在一起 我们在聊天
With Max. We're talking.
恶心 发送
Barf. Send.
谢了
Thanks.
非常可信
Very believable.
你拿我手♥机♥干什么
What are you doing with my phone?
你把我的手♥机♥怎么了
What'd you just do with my phone?
基本上所有人都能追踪你的手♥机♥
Literally everyone tracks you on your phone.
你是把我的手♥机♥扔出去了吗
Did you just throw my phone out the window?
对 我把我的也扔出去
Yep. I'm throwing mine out, too.
麦克斯 我们去哪
Max, where are we going?
我不知道
I don't know.
你还好吗
You okay?
超好
Wonderful.
知道吗 也许能让你好受点
You know, if it makes you feel any better,
她的第三张照片 超级不讨人喜欢
her third photo is, like, super unflattering.
不 并没有
No, it's not.
我又把软件下回来了 偷看了她的资料
I re-downloaded Tinder and stalked her profile.
杰丝 回家吧
Jess, go home.
不 菲力克斯 我不想用掉假期
No, Felix, I don't... I don't want to use a vacation day.
杰丝 我刚好认识老板
Jess, I happen to know the boss,
这么说吧 他不会这么想的
and let's just say he'll look the other way, okay?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
杰丝 走吧 你让狗都不开心了
Jess, go. You're gonna start depressing the dogs.
谢谢你 菲力克斯
Thank you, Felix.
别再在社交软件上偷看温妮莎了
And no more stalking Vanessa on social media, okay?
你真的觉得我有那种自控能力吗
Do you really think I have that kind of self-control?
这个
Well...
没有 但是
no, but...
走吧
Come on.
快点 走了 没时间了
Hurry. Let's go. There's no time.
-我们现在在干什么 -扔下我的车
- Well, now what are we doing? - Ditching my truck.
走吧 快来
Let's go. Come on.
往前 脆饼 走
Forward, Pretzel. Go.
为什么你表现得像是我杀了泰森
Why are you acting like I'm the one who killed Tyson?
基本上就是你杀的
You basically did.
-不是这样的 -是吗 真的吗
- That is not true. - Yeah? Really?
泰森被杀 因为妮娅觉得
Tyson was killed because Nia thought
他是告密者 谁是真的告密者呢
he was a snitch, and who was the actual snitch?
是你
Oh. You.
而你 我不知道
And you had, I don't know,
大概有无数个机会可以告诉我吧
maybe a billion opportunities to tell me?
我应该告诉你 你是对的
I should've told you. You're right.
但这不意味着是我杀了泰森
But that doesn't mean I killed Tyson.
-我不想再聊这件事了 -茉菲
- I don't want to talk about this anymore. u202d- Murphy.u202c
离我远点
Just get away from me.
停下 别这样
Stop. Come on.
脆饼 这边
Pretzel, this way.
别跟我的狗讲话
Do not talk to my dog.
-到这来 脆饼 -闭嘴
- Come here, Pretzel. - u202dShut up!u202c
-脆饼 过来 -别 别动 脆饼
- Pretzel, come here. - Don't. Stay, Pretzel.
你怎么就不懂呢
Why don't you get it?
我不想留在你身边
I cannot be around you.
你必须要留在我身边
Well, you're gonna have to be.
多久
For how long?
我们今晚要先躲着 直到把他甩掉
We just need to lay low for tonight until we lose him.
好吗 然后 我明天送你回家
Okay? And then... I'll send you home tomorrow,
我们就再也不用见面了
and we don't have to see each other ever again.
好
Fine.
走 脆饼
Go, Pretzel.
往前
Forward.
-好孩子 -闭嘴
- Good boy. - u202dShut up.u202c
往前
Forward.
都过了有一个小时了 你有什么计划
It's been, like, an hour. What's your plan here?
看起来我像是有计划吗
Does it look like I have a plan?
-太冷了 我不 -我知道
- It's freezing. I don't... - Yeah, I know it is.
我不知道我还能走多久
I don't know how much longer I can walk.
我都感受不到自己的脚指头了
I can't even feel my toes.
好吧
Okay. Um...
好 我
Okay, I...
等等 等一下
Wait, wait. Hang on, hang on.
-去那 走吧 -我们要去哪
- Here, come on, let's go. - Where are we going?
跟着我就行了 走吧
Just follow me. Come on.
是艘船
It's a boat.
我才不跟你坐同一艘船上
I'm not getting in a boat with you.
那你想接着走吗
Do you want to keep walking?
天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天
u202dOh, my God.u202c
出什么事了
What happened?
-怎么了 -我扭到肩膀了
- What? - u202dI just pulled my shoulder.u202c
我没事
I'll be fine.
在你正前面 有个座位
Okay, right in front of you... there's a seat, okay?
我要你站起来 坐到那去 好吗
I'm gonna need you to get up and sit on that, okay?
简直太蠢了
u202dThis is so stupid.u202c
好了 好了
All right, all right. Okay, all right.
我需要你来划桨
I'm gonna need you to row.
-我不会划桨 -就 很简单
- I don't know how to row! - Just... It-it's easy.
好吗
Okay? All right?
给 拿着
Here. Take this.
拿着这个浆 感受到了吗
Take this oar. Feel that?
抓住
Grab it.
好吗 抓住
Okay? Grab it.
就在这
Right there.
握住这个
Hold on to that one.
我这么做就是为了远离你
I'm literally doing this to get away from you.
求你了 茉菲 你就照做吧
Please,Murphy, just do this okay?
我该怎么做
What do I do?
好了 往下按
Okay, push down.
然后往回划
And push back.
往水里划
Push in the water.
往回划 就是这样
Push back. There you go.
继续划 就是这样
Keep pushing. There you go.
没错 你可以的 茉菲
That's it. You g... you got it, Murphy.
没错 就是这样 非常好
That's it. That's good. That's really good.
别表现得像是我们没事似的
Don't act like we're cool.
好吗
Okay?
我在往哪划
Where am I taking us?
他追不到我们的地方
Somewhere he can't follow.
-很好 宝贝 -别这样
- Good, babe.u202d - Don't.u202c
抱歉 习惯了
Sorry. Habit.
好了 慢点 慢点 慢点
All right. Slow down, slow down, slow down.
我们为什么停下
Why are we stopping?
因为到湖岸了
Because the lake ended.
好的
Okay.
好的
All right.
我只需要从这里拿上包
I'm just gonna get the bag there.
好
Okay.
走这边
This way.
脆饼 跟上这个可怕的家伙
Pretzel, follow the horrible dude.
前进
Forward.
所现在我们只需要...
So now we're just...
走到湖的另一边
walking on the other side of the lake.
计划真棒
Great plan.
就...再等等
Just... hang on.
脆饼 这边走 过来
Pretzel, this way. Come on.
走
Go.
好了 在这等会 稍等
All right, wait right there. Hang on.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
就...等会
Just... hang on.
好吗
Okay?
-麦克斯 你在干什么 -等一会
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表