剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
专心做烘焙就行了
Look, just focus on the barkery.
-杰丝 -在呢
- Jess? u202d- Hey.
杰丝
Ah, Jess!
把我治好
Fix me.
-你是个医生 -我是个兽医
- You're a doctor. - I'm a veterinarian.
帮帮忙吧 拜托
Well, do something... please.
尿路感染 罪人的营火
UTI, the sinner's campfire.
没了阴♥茎♥你不能活了吗
Could you live without the penis?
-我再也不想碰阴♥茎♥了 -我认真的
- I never want to be near one again. - u202dNo, I'm serious.
-你可以吗 -你说多久
- Could you? - How long are we talking?
久 很久
Long. Yeah, like, a really long time.
当然不行
Of course not.
你为什么问这种蠢问题
Why are you asking me stupid questions?
因为温妮莎问我有没有想念阴♥茎♥
Because Vanessa asked me if I miss the penis,
听起来就像她有点想念阴♥茎♥
and it sounds like she misses the penis.
不要再叫它"阴♥茎♥"了
Well, stop calling it "the penis."
茉菲 我吓坏了
Murphy, I'm freaking out.
如果 我只是她人生的一个片段怎么办
Wh-What if I'm just, like, a phase for her?
你说过她很性感
You said she's really hot, so just
你就跟她疯狂做♥爱♥然后向前看
have a bunch of sex with her and move on.
我不能这么做 因为
Well, I can't do that, because...
我觉得我爱上她了
I think I'm in love with her.
我来是想讨论一下
Well, I came by to discuss
明天活动吹气球的任务
balloon duty for tomorrow's event,
但是显然 你们很忙
but obviously you guys are very busy.
抱歉 你能重复一遍吗
Uh, I'm so sorry, could you repeat yourself?
我知道你想干什么 茉菲
I know what you're doing, Murphy.
你想通过声音判断我在哪
You're trying to figure out where I am
然后你就能扔
by my voice so you can throw...
从来就没打中过
You've never hit me once.
好了 看起来你到这来
Okay, so it looks like you're coming in
是因为一只罗威纳犬和两只吉娃娃
at about a rottweiler and two Chihuahuas.
你需要每隔12小时吃一片药
You need one pill every 12 hours.
我可以混合在你的食物里
I can mix it in your food.
午饭能带我去汉堡餐车那吗
Can you drive me to a burger truck at lunch?
不行 我跟你妈妈说了
Uh, no, I can't. I told your mom
我要帮她做明天的曲奇
I'd help her make cookies for tomorrow.
你为什么要去餐车那里
Why do you need to go to a food truck?
因为我要去问问达内尔能不能给我
Because I need to find Darnell to see if he'll give me
泰森妈妈的地址
Tyson's mom's address.
泰森说他经常去 基本每天都去吃午饭
Tyson said he used to go there, like, every day for lunch.
行吧 如果达内尔理都不理你
Right, so, okay, if Darnell isn't even talking to you,
你觉得他怎么会把地址告诉你呢
what makes you think that he's gonna tell you where she lives?
我知道这挺胡闹的 但这是我唯一的选择了
I know it's nuts, but it's my only option.
叫花子哪能挑肥瘦
Beggars can't be choosers.
瞎了的叫花子
And there's a long history
历史可长了 只能这样了
of blind beggars, so here we are.
-你能别这样吗 -我只是想帮忙
- Can you not do that? - I'm just trying to help.
我不需要你帮忙
I don't need your help.
非常好笑 茉菲
Very funny, Murphy.
我们得聊聊你明天的装扮
Look, we need to talk about attire for tomorrow.
你准备穿什么
What were you planning on wearing?
和平时穿的一样
The same thing I wear every day.
我想让你穿条裙子
I'd like you to wear a dress.
你十岁之后我就没见过你露膝盖
u202dI haven't seen your knees since you were ten.
偶尔打扮一次还能杀了你不成
Would it kill you to look a little nice for once?
我是瞎子 我觉得别人应该不会
I'm blind. I don't think anyone's gonna be
挑剔我的外表
judging my appearance...
除你之外
besides just you.
泰森这件事
And about this Tyson thing,
很遗憾他失踪了 我也不希望这样
I'm sorry he went missing. I wish he hadn't.
真的吗
Really?
你可讨厌我跟他玩
'Cause you hated that I hung out with him.
你很讨厌这一点 承认吧
You hated it. So just admit it.
这对你来说是如释重负吧
I think this is a giant relief for you.
这么说不公平
That is unfair.
茉菲 我很担心你去那条巷子
Murphy, I worried about you down in that alley.
你要担心的人应该不是我
Guess I wasn't the one you needed to worry about.
我是你的妈妈 这算是我的义务
I'm your mother. Sort of my job.
对 而且你认为 作为我的妈妈
Yeah, and you'd think, as my mother,
你也应该在乎一下救了我命的那个孩子
that you'd care about the kid who saved my life.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
什么
What?
这是什么
What is this?
鸟吗
A bird?
翼龙
Pterodactyl.
你怎么做到的
How'd you do that?
其实很简单
Well, it's actually pretty easy.
我可以教你
I can show you.
抓住这张糖纸
You must grasp the blank canvas.
第一步
The first step,
对折
folding it in half.
-能感觉到角对齐了吗 -能
- You can feel the corners line up? - u202dYeah.
在这里捏一下
Pinch right here. u202dMm-hmm.
-好 -然后我们
- Okay. - u202dAll right, now you take...
把它拉得越远越好
We pull it as far as we can.
翅膀
Wings.
身体 然后在这上面...
Body. And then up here...
小身子 好的
Little body. Okay.
...是最后一步
...is the last step.
现在你就完成了
And now you're-you're done.
-就是这样 -你做到了
- Yeah. u202d- You did it.
青出于蓝胜于蓝
The student has become the master.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的荣幸
It's my pleasure.
你应该创建个相亲账号♥
You should start a dating profile.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
很显然现在大家都在网上交友了
Apparently, everyone meets online now.
现在的社会就是这样
It's how the world works.
而且你又从来哪都不去
And it's not like you ever go anywhere.
我去其他地方的
I go places.
比如 我马上就要去调度处
Like, I'm about to go to Dispatch
调一堆东西出来
and check a bunch of stuff out.
甚至有可能回来的时候经过喷泉呢
Might even hit the water fountain on the way back.
-我的生活很疯狂的 -爸爸
- My life is crazy. - u202dDad.
你有书吗
You got a book?
你读完三章《嘲笑鸟》我就回来了
I'll be back in three chapters
然后我们可以去吃点东西
of Mockingjay, and then we can grab some food.
好吗 你想去哪都行
Okay? Anywhere you want.
你要去哪 甜心
Where you going, sweetie?
我在找卫生间
I'm trying to find the bathroom.
我带你去
I'll show you the way.
我对这地方了如指掌
I know this place like the back of my hand.
谢谢
Thanks.
你很常来这里吗
Do you come here much?
是啊 有点太经常了
Yeah. A little too much.
这可是桧木砧板 伙计
That's a Hinoki cutting board, man.
别把脏钱放在上面
Keep the dirty money off it.
因为这些脏钱 你才能登上
You got Eater's Choice Best Burgers
《食客指南: 最棒的汉堡》 所以忍♥着
because of dirty money, so settle.
我总爱假装
Well, I like to pretend
我自己买♥♥了这辆卡车
I bought this truck myself
而不必整合这些非法资金
and don't have to integrate illegitimate funds
来污染我的烧烤
to brine my own chuck roast.
但是我很高兴你能注意到我的成就
But it's nice of you to note my accomplishments.
你们这些嬉皮士真让人心累
Man, you hipsters are exhausting.
总是怀旧 还"污染"
All old-timey. "Brine."
说的像是你发明了烧烤似的
Acting like you invented toast.
钱算清了
The books are clean.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表