剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
《暗中》前情提要
我叫茉菲
I'm Murphy.
泰森
Tyson.
泰森 你在吗
Tyson, you here?
天啊
Oh, my God.
救命 来人啊 救命
Help! Somebody help!
我得关停引导希望
I have to close Guiding Hope.
我欠了好多债 还不清了
I inherited so much debt, and I just couldn't crawl out of it.
-多少债 -七万五
- How much debt? - Oh, $75,000.
我想我知道从哪能弄到一些钱
I think I know where we can get some money.
你记得麦克斯带茉菲去那个湖边小屋了吗
Do you remember when Max took Murphy to that lake house?
她跟我说他在那藏了十万块
She told me that he hid $100,000 there.
我可不拿毒贩子的钱
I'm not taking a drug dealer's money.
真希望我没有爱上你
I wish I didn't love you.
但我爱你
But I do.
从14岁开始
And I have since I was 14.
我在想这个脏警
I'm wondering if this dirty cop
是不是在掩护他自己
might be covering for himself.
-我来处理 -好的
- I'm gonna handle it. - Yeah.
你总是这样做
You always do.
是我的搭档
It's my partner.
她掌握了你足够的证据
She's got enough on you
可以关上你很长时间
to put you away for a very long time.
我知道你杀了泰森
I know you killed Tyson.
我们本该永无交集
We were never supposed to cross paths.
我知道他是妮娅的人
I knew he was one of Nia's guys.
那以后他知道了我也是
And after that, he knew that I was one, too.
停止录音
Stop recording.
顺便 我录下来的你的认罪录像
By the way, your confession that I recorded--
传到云端了 所以
saved it to the cloud, so...
你完蛋了
you're done.
看来你的同事偷了我的钱
Look like your work friends stole my money.
我不想让你还
Oh, I don't want you to pay it back.
你想让我们为你洗钱
You want us to launder money for you?
你们能保住你们的公♥司♥ 我也可以
You keep your company, I keep mine.
回头见 茉菲
I'll see you soon, Murphy.
这能打开什么 这是用来干什么的
What does this open? What does this do?
我的天
Oh, my God.
一个月前
-毛衣真漂亮 -是吗 谢谢
- I like your sweater. - Oh, really? Thanks.
是旧的 绮客的
It's, uh, it's old. It's Chico's.
你穿着很好看
Well, it looks good on you.
你太客气了
Oh, that's nice of you to say.
晚安
Have a good night.
晚安
You, too.
我的天
Oh, boy.
我觉得有个女的刚刚撩我呢
I think a woman just hit on me.
-什么 -经常 我肯定有那种女同范儿
- What? - Yeah, it happens a lot. I must have a look or something.
感觉怎么样啊
How are we feeling?
-我... 还好 -是吗
- I'm... fine. - Yeah?
-我挺好 -好吧 我给你拿来好多吃的
- I'm good. - Okay. Well, I got you lots of goodies.
三点钟的位置是拉面
We've got lo mein at three o'clock.
六点钟的位置是芝士通心粉
We've got mac and cheese at six o'clock,
-和水果沙拉... -妈妈 谢谢
- and fruit salad... - Thanks, Mom.
不过我看你还是走吧 因为已经很晚了妈妈
I think you should go, though, 'cause it's late, Mom,
我有点想休息了
and I just kind of want to get some rest.
-你不吃我就哪都不去 -好吧
- I'm not going anywhere until you eat. - Okay.
-吃吧 -我就吃点
- Come on. - I'll just eat something.
很好吃 我没事 妈妈
That's really good. I'm fine, Mom.
我挺好
I'm good.
我早上就会出院了
I'm getting discharged in the morning,
-杰丝说会来接我 放心吧 -真的吗
- and Jess said she's gonna pick me up, so I'm all good. - You sure?
-我可以就睡在这 -不
- You know, I'm just gonna sleep right here. - No. No-no.
-我觉得... -你打呼噜 很响
- I think... - You snore. Really loud.
谢了 我真的... 我挺好的
Thank you. I'm really-- I'm okay.
我保证 我挺好
I promise, I'm good.
好吧
Okay.
求求你别再掺和那些犯罪的事了
Please tell me you're done with all this crime stuff.
不 实际上我决定我要当侦探呢
No, I actually decided I'm gonna become a detective.
我要在卷饼头上戴夏洛克·福尔摩斯的帽子
I'm gonna put a little Sherlock Holmes hat on Pretzel
我们要一起破杀人的案子
and we're gonna solve murders.
-真幽默 -嗯
- That's very funny. - Yeah.
那好吧
All right.
我非常爱你
I love you with my whole heart.
-谢谢妈妈 -好 那你要吃啊
- Thanks, Mom. - All right. So you eat?
-我饿死了 -嗯 要什么就给我打电♥话♥
- I'm so hungry. - Uh-huh. You call me, you need anything.
-光盘行动 -光盘行动
- Clean plate club. - Clean plate club.
暗 中
第二季 第一集
林斯莫尔酒馆
我真不敢相信我居然和一个真的杀人犯上了床
I can't believe I had sex with an actual murderer.
一个杀了另一个人的家伙
Like, someone who killed another human being
和我各种亲昵
was all up in my stuff.
我甚至无法想象你在经历什么
I can't even imagine what you're going through.
没有人能体会
I mean, nobody can.
我觉得茉菲可以
I think Murphy can.
不 我知道
Oh, yeah, no, I know.
但是我只是一直敬畏女性的力量
But I mean, I am just constantly in awe of the strength of women
佩服你们所能够克服的
and what you're capable of overcoming.
我只是感觉想吐 你懂吗
I just feel like I want to vomit, you know?
-明白 -我懂
- Yes. - u202dYes.
就是 我的品味有多差 我怎么了
Like, how bad is my taste? What is wrong with me?
别责怪身为受害者的自己 好吗
u202dHey. Don't victim blame. Okay?
切尔茜
Hey, Chelsea?
能给我拿些鸡翅吗
Can I get some wings?
鸡翅在后面
they're in the back.
拜托
I know.
好吧
Okay.
干什么
What?
"我一直很敬畏
"I'm constantly in awe
-女性的力量" -是的 我是
- of the strength of women." - Yeah. I am.
-这是真的 -我的天哪
- That is a true statement, actually. - u202dOh, my God.
杰丝 请告诉我你在这里
Jess? Please tell me you're in here.
茉菲 什么情况
Murphy? What the hell?
你怎么跑到医院外了
What-what are you doing out of the hospital?
我出院了
I left.
你出院了 为什么你不给我打电♥话♥
You left? Wh-Why didn't you call me?
我会过去接你的
I would have come and picked you up.
因为我不得不把手♥机♥给警♥察♥
Because I had to give my phone to the cops.
这不重要
It-it doesn't-- it doesn't even matter,
我需要和你谈谈
I just need to talk to you.
好的 让我丢下菲力克斯
Okay, let me ditch Felix.
不 事实上 我也需要和他谈谈
No, I actually need to talk to him, too.
是关于你们那次去湖边小屋的
It's about your guys' little trip to the lake house.
等一下 等等 她想要我们洗钱
Wait, hold on. She wants us to launder money?
你们偷了她十万
You stole $100,000 from her.
你们觉得会发生什么
What did you think was gonna happen?
-显然不是洗钱 -你们当时在想什么
- Obviously not this. - What were you guys thinking?
这是杰丝的主意
It was Jess's idea.
-菲力克斯 -怎么了 就是你的主意
- Wow, Felix. Wow. - u202dWhat? It was.
看着我的眼睛告诉我这不是你的点子
Look me in the eye and tell me it wasn't your idea.
那只是因为引导希望关了
Yeah, only because you were so depressed
-你很沮丧 -你也很消沉
- because Guiding Hope was closing. - Oh, you were depressed, too.
别在茉菲面前装没事人
Don't try to act all cool in front of Murphy,
-好像你不在乎引导希望... -别吵了
- like you don't care about Guiding Hope... - Just stop. Stop!
我们得想办法解决这一切
We just need to figure out a way to get out of this. Okay?
妮娅说
Nia said
除非我们还钱
unless we pay her back...
所以我们就把钱还给她 好吗
So we're just gonna pay her back. Okay?
她还给了我一把钥匙 但是我不
And she also gave me this key, but I don't--
我不知道这是打开什么的钥匙 你们能
I don't even-- I don't know what it opens, so can someone
-帮我查清楚吗 -让我看看
- please figure it out? - Here, let me see it.
这是把储物柜的钥匙
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表