剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
you looked at work, and I naturally made fun of you,
这样很没礼貌 她就这样说
which was rude, and she was like, "You know,
"你不能这么混♥蛋♥ 我们应该陪着他"
you shouldn't be a dick, we should be there for him."
是的 我想确定你没事
Yeah, I wanted to make sure that you were okay.
我觉得 只有在这个时候
Wow. I guess it's times like these
才会发现谁是真正关心你
you find out who really cares about you.
菲力克斯
Felix,
时间到了
it's time.
时间到了
It's time.
小茉 发生什么事了
Murph, what is going on?
你一整天都没有理我
You've been ignoring me all day.
打电♥话♥给我 好吗
Just call me, okay?
拜托
Please.
给谁打电♥话♥呢
Who was that?
没谁
No one.
你不是说你和茉菲结束了
I thought you said it was over between you and Murphy.
你也说过我除了洗点钱
And you said that I wouldn't have anything to do
就不用干别的事了
besides clean some money.
我们到底在做什么
What the hell are we doing, all right?
本来说好不是这样的
This isn't what I signed up for.
我们马上就收手
We'll be done in a bit,
但是你和茉菲现在就结束
but you're done with Murphy starting now.
兄弟 这不是由你来决定的
That's not up to you, man.
我们现在为什么非要用
Now, why are we using this
紧张兮兮的白人男孩的餐车
nervous white boy's truck anyway?
动点脑子 韦斯利
Come on, Wesley.
你觉得警♥察♥会让谁停车
Who you think the cops are gonna stop?
我的车还是这辆奇怪的餐车 动点脑子
My ride or this weird-ass truck? Use your brain.
我们要把这些东西放哪
Where we dropping this stuff?
有一个我们以前经常用大点的老地方
There's an old spot we used to use over off Grand.
等一下
W-Wait a minute.
我们为什么不放你车里
Why can't we just use your crib
这样就能确保不会被查
so we know it won't get jacked?
因为我还没那蠢到
'Cause I'm not stupid enough
把这些东西放在身边 韦斯利
to have a bunch of product on me, Wesley.
兄弟 我能明白妮娅为什么觉得你是个滑头了
Man, I can see why Nia thinks you're such a little bitch.
闪开
Move.
他的心跳正在减弱
His heartbeat's fading.
没关系 拉尔夫 你可以安心走了
It's okay, Ralphy, you can let go.
我的天 我觉得快了 快死了
Oh, my God, I think this is it. It's happening.
再见 拉尔夫叔叔
Good-bye, Uncle Ralph.
-怎么了 -我不知道
- What? - I don't know.
怎么了
What was that?
-我不知道 -到底怎么了
- I don't know. - What the hell was that?
-我不知道 -发生什么事了
- I don't know. - u202dWhat happened?u202c
-菲力克斯 -嗨
- Oh, Felix, hey. - u202dHey.u202c
菲力克斯请节哀 他去世了吗
Felix, I'm so sorry. Is he gone?
他缓过劲来了
Oh, he got a second wind.
护士说他能坚持到明天
The nurse thinks he's gonna make it till tomorrow.
天哪 太好了
Oh, my God, that's great.
是的
Yeah.
感谢上帝
Thank the good Lord.
是的
Yeah.
我们得马上离开
Okay, we need to leave soon
因为我们不能在这里待一整晚
because we can't stay here all night.
再等等
Oh, come on.
我断定他肯定马上就要咽气了
I bet the thread count on the sheets is off the chain.
来自麦克斯的信息
Text from Max.
你知道你约会的对象不理你
Okay, do you know how much it sucks
有多糟糕吗
when the person you're dating ignores you?
凯茜
Hi, Kathy.
你好 杰丝
Hello, Jess.
我喜欢这里
I love it here.
你知道
You know,
虽然菲力克斯还在楼上
while Felix is still upstairs,
可我要说 你们俩能来真的很贴心
may I say, it's so nice of you two to come.
我们是菲力克斯第一次
Are we, like, the first girls
带回来的的女孩吗
that Felix has ever brought home?
不 他哥哥擅长与女孩相处
No, girls were his brother's domain.
菲力克斯不太擅长
Felix wasn't good at much.
小菲 你姐姐送了巧克力
Hey. Mm. Fee, your sister sent over
是不是很贴心
some chocolates, isn't that nice?
来吧 读读卡片
Go ahead, read the card.
"再见 拉尔夫叔叔
"Good-bye, Uncle Ralph.
难过脸 爱你的莱斯莉"
Sad face. Love, Lesley."
多么感人
How touching.
你期望她写什么 散文吗
What do you expect her to write, an essay?
她是公♥司♥合伙人 要求很严格
She's on partner track, it's very demanding.
你知道 菲力克斯其实工作很努力
You know, actually, Felix works really hard, too.
-杰丝 别说了 -是的 我知道
- Jess, don't. - Yes, yes, I know.
他总是告诉我在那个宠物店有多忙
He's always telling me how busy it is over at the pet store.
那其实不是宠物店
It's actually not a pet store.
这是一个很重要的非营利组织
It's a major nonprofit that provides
每年为超过五百人提供动物服务
service animals to over
也包括我自己
500 people every year, myself included.
朱尔丝 那是什么表情
Jules. Ooh, what's with the face?
家庭琐事
Oh... Family thing.
大家都去哪了
Where is everybody?
他们正在赶往卡弗搜捕毒品交易点
They are on their way to raid the trap house on Carver.
卡弗
Carver?
我还以为他们要等到半夜呢
I thought they were waiting till after midnight.
他们接到电♥话♥ 说要提前清理
They got a call that it was being cleaned out early.
特警什么的都用上了
Took the TAC team and everything.
特警 火力这么强
TAC team? That's aggressive.
场面会很难看
Could get ugly.
好了 我得赶紧走了
Okay. I got to run.
晚安了 别熬得太晚了
Uh, have a good night. Don't stay too late.
好
Yeah.
该死
Damn it.
-你好 -你好 茉菲不在
- Hey. u202d- Hey. Murphy's not here.u202c
其实我是来找你的
Actually, I, uh, came here to see you.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? u202d- Yeah.u202c
有时间出去玩吗 和我一起
You want to hang out sometime? With me?
就像
Like, uh...
抱歉 警官 你是想约我出去吗
I'm-I'm sorry, Officer, are you trying to ask me out?
对 抱歉
Yes. Sorry.
自从我妻子去世之后还是第一次约人出去
It's my first time doing this since my wife died.
好了 我还是别说话了吧
Okay, I'm gonna stop talking now.
我一小时之后下班
I get off in an hour.
好
Okay.
-好 -好
- Cool. - u202dCool.u202c
一会见
u202dSee you later.u202c
我其实是在
You know, I'm sort of digging
挖掘你和你妈妈之前所有苦涩的往事
this whole bitter thing you got going with your mom.
给你个机会
Gives you an edge.
我对她那么好 她视我如垃圾
I'm so nice to her, and she treats me like garbage.
在她眼里我兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥拉的屎都是香的
Then she bronzes my brother and sister's turds.
我知道你为什么对她好了
Oh, I know why you're nice to her.
我的心理医生说因为我小时候
Yeah. My therapist says it's because I'm desperate
从来没能获得一个女强人的关注
for the attention of strong female figures
所以现在很绝望
I never got as a child.
我其实想说 因为你爱她 但是
Oh, I was gonna say it's because you love her, but...
只是
It's just...
我妈妈从来都不像个妈妈
my mom was never much of a mom.
我爸爸一直都在外工作 我们的保姆们
My dad was always off working. Our nannies...
保姆 们
Nannies, plural?
继续
Wow. Continue.
我的保姆们 我也说不好
My nannies-- I don't know-- were just...
感觉我只是他们的工作而已
I always felt like I was their job,
我的确是
and I was.
我觉得拉尔夫叔叔是这个家里
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表