剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
What are you doing out here?
我的姨妈一直在怪我
My auntie keeps shooting daggers at me.
我要躲一会
I needed to escape for a second.
我本来能救他的
I could've saved him.
我当时就在
I was there.
要是我能别那么...
If I was just slightly less...
像我这样
...less me,
我们就不用一起坐在这里了
we wouldn't be sitting here.
我们一起坐在这里是因为我
We're sitting there 'cause of me.
是我让他去那个街角干活的
I put him on that corner to work.
我要进去了 不然她要因为我不在而怪我了
I should get inside before she hates me for being out here.
你能帮我个忙吗
Can you do me a favor?
什么忙
What's that?
把门开着 让我也能听见
Just prop the door open so I can hear?
好
Sure.
最后 朋友们
Finally, friends,
泰森的妈妈朗达想要分享她
Tyson's mother Rhonda would like to share her
对于爱子的记忆和爱
feelings about, and memories of, her beloved son.
谢谢
Thank you.
我儿子曾经是一个...
My son was...
对不起 但是
I'm sorry, but...
这是我第一次大声说出来
Uh, it's the first time I actually said that out loud.
"曾经是"
"Was."
我...我就是写了几件
I just, uh... I just wrote a few things
关于我儿子的事
about my son.
他
He, um...
他是一个特殊的孩子
He was an unusual kid.
特别温柔
Sweet as hell.
他经常会在家里给我留一些便签条
He used to leave me these little notes around the house,
折成小鸟的样子
folded them up into little birds.
其实他更喜欢让我把那些叫做
Actually, he would want me to call them
-"翼龙" -翼龙
- "Pterodactyl." - Pterodactyl.
谢谢你来接我
Thanks for picking me up.
你不用这么麻烦的
You didn't need to do that.
没关系
It's fine.
真不知道你怎么忍♥我的
I don't even know why you put with me.
我真是个混♥蛋♥
I'm such a dick.
对
Yeah.
但你是我的混♥蛋♥
But you're my dick.
你懂我的意思
You know what I meant.
就是一个很恶劣的人
Just, like, such a terrible person.
-你不是 -杰丝
- You're not. - u202dJess.
好吧
Okay, fine.
你的确很难搞
You are not the easiest.
但是我和你做朋友还有很多其他的原因
But there are a lot of reasons why I am friends with you.
因为你需要依存
Because you're codependent?
不
No.
是的
Yeah.
也许吧
Maybe, yeah.
你从来不会评判我
You don't ever judge me.
我什么都能和你说
And I can tell you anything.
你是我第一个出柜的人
You were the first person I ever came out to,
因为我知道你根本不在乎
because I-I knew it wouldn't be even a thing.
的确
It wasn't.
你还记得你当初做了什么吗
Do you remember what you did?
嗯
Oh, yeah.
给你看了我的胸
Showed you my boobs.
没错
Yes, you did.
我只是觉得我得送你点什么
Felt like I had to get you something.
那比一瓶香槟便宜多了
It was cheaper than a bottle of champagne.
-你真是个混♥蛋♥ -没错
- You're such a dick. - u202dYeah.
我真的很想他 杰丝
I really miss him, Jess.
我感觉到了水 如果你的惊喜是
I'm sensing water, and if your surprise
一起去钓鱼 我就自溺而亡
is to take us fishing, I'm gonna drown myself.
其实我们不会钓鱼
Actually, we're not getting fish,
我们要变成鱼
we're gonna be fish...
因为我们现在就在湖边
'cause we're at the lake now.
等等 你真的想让我游泳吗
Wait, you really expect me to swim?
我不游泳
Aw... I'm not gonna swim.
拜托 没人知道这个地方
Dude, no one knows about this place, man.
这里的水...
And, uh, the water is...
天啊 太棒了
Oh, my God, so sweet.
首先
Well, first of all,
我没有穿泳衣
I'm not wearing a swimsuit
因为...我没有泳衣
because... I don't own a swimsuit
因为我不会游泳
because I don't swim.
我只是不希望你以后回想起这一刻
Well, I just don't want you to look back
满脑子只有
on this moment and think,
"我为什么不和他一起下水"
"Oh, why didn't I get in with him?"
我可不觉得 我觉得不可能
I don't think so, I don't think that's gonna happen.
太棒了
Aw, that's perfect.
我的手♥机♥还在口袋里
My phone's still in my pocket.
这一点都不好笑
That's not funny.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-没什么 -我知道你变得很安静时
- Nothing. - I can tell, when you get really quiet,
就是在录我
that you're recording me.
-我没在录你 住手 -你就有
- I'm not recording you. Stop. - u202dYes, you are.
等等 淡定点 淡定 住手
Wait, no, ch-chill, chill, chill, chill. u202dStop it.
-我没有在录你 -给我
- I'm not recording you. - Give it to me.
-在我口袋里 在我... -没有
- It's in my pocket, it's in my... - It is not.
好了 好了 好了
It's done, it's done, it's done.
把手♥机♥给我
Give me the phone.
*芝加哥的夏天真是最糟糕*
*There's nothing worse than Chicago summer*
*除非再来点热饮料*
*Except maybe a lot of hot blubber*
*好热 好讨厌*
*It's so hot, I hate it so much*
-讨厌 -*没错*
- Hate that. - *God, I am*
*真是太热了*
*Such a hot mess.*
这根本不押韵 好吧
That didn't rhyme. Okay...
我们在哪里 有虫子
Where are we? Ah, there's bugs!
-没有虫子 -不不不不
- There's no bugs. - No, no, no, no, no.
什么东西 什么东西
What is it? What is it?
-不不不 -不 有东西在我身上
- No, no, no, it's... - No, something was on me.
不 没事的
No, it's cool.
这里有虫子 我都不知道我们在哪里
There's bugs out here. I don't even know where we are.
我 我就是你的向导
I am, I am your guide.
茉菲
Murphy.
我是朗达
It's Rhonda.
你好
Hi.
达内尔告诉了我你住的地方
Darnell told me where you live.
我是来找你谈谈的
I came to talk to you,
你的室友告诉我你下来了
and your roommate told me you were down here.
警♥察♥昨天撤走了
Police left yesterday.
他们什么都没发现
They didn't find anything.
你们都是在这里玩的 是吧
So this is where you all hung out, huh?
差不多
Pretty much.
我看了他的录像
I watched h-his videos.
我从来不知道你们关系有那么好
I never realized how close you two were.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯 他是我最好的朋友
Yeah, he was my best friend.
我是来给你这个的
I came to give you this.
这是什么
What is this?
是泰森的一部分
It's a little bit of Tyson.
这是我们的传统
It's a tradition of ours,
将骨灰给予家人
to give ashes to family members.
你就是他的家人
You were that to him.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想就是这里了
Yeah, I think this is it.
嗯
Yeah.
你确定要这么做吗
Okay. Ooh, you sure you want to do this?
会很冷的
It's gonna be really cold.
我不介意
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表