剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
不许动
Stay where you are,
把钥匙从车里扔出来
and drop the keys out of the window.
茉菲 是你干的吗 你给我下套吗
Murphy, did you do this? Did you set me up?
-不 我绝对不会这么做的 -是你吗
- No, I would never do that. - Did you?
茉菲·梅森
Murphy Mason?
-是我 -你被捕了
- Yeah? u202d- You're under arrest.
为什么
For what?
这辆车被报失窃
This vehicle was reported stolen.
天啊 菲力克斯
Oh, my God. Felix.
先生
Sir?
你是和她一起的吗
You with her?
-不 -不
- No. - u202dNo.
不 我不认识他 我只是
No, I-I don't know him. I just...
我们...我们刚认识
We just... we just met.
请下车
Step out of the vehicle.
先生 你可以离开了
Sir, you can go.
好吧
Well...
看来我以后再也不会见到你了
Guess I won't ever see you again.
认识你很高兴
It was nice meeting you.
女士
Ma'am.
请马上下车
Vacate the vehicle now.
嗯
Yeah.
杰西卡·戴蒙在吗
Is there a Jessica Damon here?
是我
Yeah, that's me.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
-什么 -你有权保持沉默
- What? - You have the right to remain silent.
你说什...怎么回事
What are you talking... What is happening?
你为什么要逮捕我
Why are you arresting me?
你所说的一切都会成为
Anything you say can and will be used
呈堂证供
against you in a court of law.
你有权请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
我看不到 但是这儿好像比
Can't see it, but this one seems way nicer
芝加哥的好多了
than the one in Chicago.
我觉得珍妮对你的看法没错
I think Jenny was right about you.
你成瘾了
I think you are an addict.
天啊 杰丝
Oh, God, Jess.
我就是喜欢喝酒
I like to drink, okay?
那并不说明我有酒瘾
That doesn't make me an alcoholic.
我说的不是喝酒
I'm not talking about the drinking.
我说的是泰森
Talking about Tyson.
什么
What?
你对他的案子成瘾了
You're addicted to his case.
我知道这听起来很奇怪 但是
And I know that sounds weird, but...
你沉迷了
you obsess over it,
而且你完全不知道
and you have absolutely no regard
这到底造成了多大的伤害
for the damage that it's causing.
这么说太不公平了 杰丝
That's-that's really unfair, Jess.
茉菲 警♥察♥已经结案了
Murphy, the police closed the case.
我还是不觉得是达内尔杀了他
I still don't think Darnell killed him.
当然不是了
No, of course not.
因为那就说明一切都结束了
Because that would mean it would be over.
已经快要结束了
It is almost over.
我只需要查清楚妮娅到底命令谁干的
I just need to figure out who Nia ordered to do it.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你听听你自己说的话
Listen to yourself.
茉菲 你这简直就是在力证我的说法
Murphy, you are literally proving my point.
你看我们现在在哪里
Look at where we're at!
我很抱歉害你被捕
Okay, I'm sorry you got arrested.
严格来说 这是你最好的朋友菲力克斯的错
Technically, it's your best friend Felix's fault.
不 不要再找借口了
No. Stop making excuses.
好吧
Okay.
茉菲
Murphy...
是我纵容你的
I'm the one that's enabling you.
我一直在纵容你
I always have.
我不能再这么下去了
And I can't do it anymore.
我受够了
I'm done.
杰丝 你不能说不帮就不帮我了
Jess, you can't stop helping me.
茉菲
Murphy,
我们...我们中肯定有一个会被杀的
one... one of us is literally gonna get killed.
我们不会停止寻找杀害泰森的人
I'm not gonna stop looking for Tyson's killer.
那我需要...我需要缓一缓
Well, then I need... I need to take a break.
远离
From...
远离一切
from everything.
-远离一切 -远离你
- From everything? - From you.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
如果你坚持要继续下去
If you insist on continuing with this,
那我只能离开你了
then I have to step away.
你真的要在现在给我下最后通牒吗
You're seriously giving me an ultimatum right now?
友谊不是这样的
That's not how friendship works.
你根本不知道友谊是怎样的
You have no idea how friendship works.
再次感谢你撤销了指控
Thank you again for dropping the charges.
不要再谢谢你了
Okay, stop thanking me.
在我失去引导希望后
You know, after I lose Guiding Hope,
我基本上只剩你了
you're pretty much the only thing I have left,
所以我总不能让你蹲监狱
so couldn't afford to lose you to the slammer.
要是公♥司♥撑不下去了 我该怎么办
What am I gonna do if the company goes under?
也许我可以搬过来
Maybe I can move in here.
合租
Pay rent.
茉菲不会再跟我讲话了 所以
I mean, Murphy's never gonna speak to me again, so...
我不知道 我不知道我要怎么办
I don't know. I don't know what I'm gonna do.
如果这样说能让你好受点的话 我觉得你做得对
For what it's worth, I think you did the right thing.
等等
Wait.
你这么说的意思是
When you say that, do you... do you mean,
"我个人觉得你做得对"
"I think you did the right thing"
"我就是觉得你做得对"
or "I think you did the right thing"?
哪一个
Which one?
第一个
Uh, the-the first one?
我...
Oh, my...
你知道我压力很大的时候
Hey. You know what my therapist always tells me
-心理治疗师都是怎么说的吗 -怎么说
- when I'm feeling overwhelmed? - What?
一切都在按照其轨迹运行
Everything is exactly how it's supposed to be.
你信吗
Do you believe that?
一个标点都不信
No. Not even a little bit.
冰箱里有果酒
There's prosecco in the fridge.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
搜索"妮娅·贝利 毒贩"
Google "Nia Bailey, drug dealer."
没有关于"妮娅·贝利 毒贩"的结果
There are zero results for "Nia Bailey, drug dealer."
搜索"妮娅·贝利 被捕毒贩"
Google "Nia Bailey, arrested drug dealer."
没有关于"妮娅·贝利 被捕毒贩"的结果
There are zero results for "Nia Bailey, arrested drug dealer."
过来 卷饼
Come on, Pretzel.
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表