剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
《暗中》前情提要
Previously on In the Dark...
抱歉 没看到你
Sorry, just didn't see you.
-我是瞎子 -我们俩开这地方是希望
- I'm blind. u202d- We both thought opening this place was gonna
能够帮助她 使她生活回到正轨 但并没有奏效
help her get her life back on track, but it has not worked.
泰森
Hey, Tyson.
享受我曲线的质地
Feel the textures of my beauty.
我不喜欢摸人脸
I just don't do that face-feeling stuff.
手给我
Give me your hand.
我的天哪 泰森
Oh, my God. Tyson?
-你确定是他吗 -嗯 我摸了他的脸
- You sure it was him? - Yes. I felt his face.
-他们找到他了吗 -他们没找到尸体
- Did they identify him yet? - They didn't find a body.
除非有证据
Until there's some evidence,
否则我们都无能为力
there's nothing any of us can do.
有人杀了你表弟
I really think someone killed your cousin.
-泰没事 -你不相信我
- Ty is fine. - u202dYou don't believe me.
因为你是个酒鬼
Because you're a drunk mess.
几年前 她被抢了
Couple years ago, she got mugged.
如果不是泰森看见了
She probably would have died
她很可能就被打死了
if Tyson hadn't have seen it and stopped the guy.
我得弄明白他到底出了什么事
I have to find out what happened to him.
告诉我
Tell me.
你们当时在做什么
What were you guys both doing?
但是之后也还好
But was it, like, fine after,
还是说 有那么一刻你们都...
or was there, like, a second where you guys were both...
就是你们都听到了吗
like, did you both, you know, like, did you both hear that?
没事的
It's okay.
救命啊
Somebody help!
救命
Help!
闭嘴 救命
Shut up. u202dHelp me!
好了
Okay, okay.
911 有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
有个姑娘被抢劫了 我需要救护车
This girl just got mugged. I need an ambulance.
-受害人清醒吗 -不太清醒了
- Is the victim conscious? - Yeah, conscious, barely.
-受害人在呼吸吗 -是的
- Is the victim breathing? - Yes, breathing.
受害人叫什么
What's the victim's name?
我不知道 我不认识她
I don't know. I don't know her.
别挂电♥话♥
Stay on the line.
已派出了救护人员 别走开
Paramedics have been dispatched. Stay with her.
好的 好
Okay, okay. All right, hey.
保持清醒
Hey. Just try to stay awake.
救护车在来了 保持清醒
An ambulance is on its way. Just stay awake, all right?
尽量保持清醒 好
Just try and stay awake for me. Okay.
你没事的 好吗
You're gonna be okay, all right?
你没事的
You're gonna be okay.
我觉得我辜负了他 杰丝
I feel like I'm failing him, Jess.
茉菲 这才一周
Mm, Murph, it's only been a-a week.
是啊 但我什么都没查到
Yeah, and I've come up with nothing.
也难怪 因为只有我在查
Which makes sense, because I'm the only one looking.
那位表哥呢
What about the cousin?
-达内尔吗 -嗯
- Darnell? - u202dYeah.
他一听说我找了警♥察♥ 立刻就不理我了
He iced me out as soon as he heard I was talking to the cops.
这毫无意义 因为那个呆子警探
Which was pointless, because that detective dork
都没把泰森手♥机♥的调查结果告诉我
hasn't even gotten back to me about Tyson's phone.
你今天不是要提交失踪人口报告吗
Weren't you gonna file a missing persons report today?
原来 他是未成年人
Turns out, if he's a minor
而我又不是亲属 所以不行
and I'm not related, no can do.
我需要张照片
I need a photo
还有社保号♥
and Social Security num...
天呐 你在发短♥信♥吗
Oh, my God, are you texting?
没有
No. u202d
我在向你倾吐心声 你却在给女友发短♥信♥
Pouring my heart out to you, and you're texting your chick.
好吧 知道吗 你可不知道
Okay, you know what? You-you don't know
我在做什么 因为你是瞎子
what I'm doing, because you're-you're blind.
我很清楚你在做什么 我又不傻
I know exactly what you're doing, 'cause I'm not a moron.
好吧 我给温妮莎发了个表情符号♥而已
Okay, fine. I sent Vanessa one emoji.
什么表情符号♥
Well, which emoji?
派对号♥角
Party horns.
她这就过来了
She's on her way over.
她每晚都来留宿
She stays over every night.
茉菲 拜托 我们在这里待几小时了
Murphy, come on, we've been here for hours.
跟我走回去吧
Walk back with me.
我得清空思绪
I got to get out of my head.
今天的男色怎么样
What's the dude sitch tonight?
不太好
Uh, not great.
杰丝
Jess.
好吧
Okay.
你右边有个宅男
There's a geek to your right.
你能让他爽一年
You would make his year.
我该留刘海吗
Should I get bangs?
如果你想开心一天
If you want to be happy for a day
但痛苦三个月 那留吧 宝贝
and miserable for three months, then yeah, go for it, babe.
这太频繁了 我都开始能分辨
This happens so often that I'm starting to be able
他们有多大了
to tell how big they are.
你想念过那个吗
Do you ever miss it?
-什么 -你知道的 老二
- What? - You know, a penis.
绝对不
No, definitely not.
我只跟女孩做过
I've only been with girls.
真的
Seriously?
你还是个真拉拉啊
Wow, you're, like, a real lesbian.
是啊
Yes.
天呐
Oh, man!
妈妈
Oh, Mommy! Oh...
妈妈
Oh, Mommy.
暗 中
第一季 第二集
杰丝 我正式解除你酒吧选人的职务
Jess, you're officially fired from being my bar eyes.
发生了什么
What happened? u202d
那人喊我妈妈
This dude called me Mommy.
男人好奇怪
Guys are so weird.
我还记得有个男的高♥潮♥时跟我击掌
I remember this one guy who high-fived me when he climaxed.
别想跟我拉近距离
Don't try to bond with me.
我们得走了 单车锻炼要迟了
Oh, we got to go. We're gonna be late for spin.
单车
Spin?
你什么时候开始骑单车了
Since when do you spin?
我骑的
I spin.
我怎么去上班
How am I gonna get to work?
你父母来接你
Your parents are picking you up.
你开玩笑吧
You got to be kidding me.
你妈妈因为泰森的事
Your mom is, like, next-level worried about you
比之前更担心你了
since this Tyson thing.
你不会在家里抽烟吧
You're not really gonna smoke in the house, are you?
我是垃圾吗
What am I, garbage?
拜托
u202dPlease.
如果你还跟这些男人
You know, if you actually bothered
先约了个会
to go on dates with these guys,
就会在走到这一步前
you'd realize that they were creeps
意识到他们是变♥态♥
before you got to this point.
好建议
That's great advice.
随便你吧
Well, whatever.
跟那些变♥态♥好好玩
Have fun with these creeps
那些想上自己妈妈的变♥态♥
who want to have sex with their moms.
我们走
Let's go.
等等 就是这个
Wait, that's it.
泰森的妈妈
Tyson's mom.
泰森的妈妈怎么了
What about Tyson's mom?
她是唯一能上报失踪人口的人
She's the one who can file the missing persons report.
你联想到这事的途径有点恶心
How you arrived at that is seriously disturbing.
好吧
Okay.
上班见 好吗
I will see you at work, okay?
茉菲 请十点下楼
And, uh, Murphy, please be downstairs at 10:00.
好 我们走 走吧
Okay, let's go. Go. Let's go.
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表