剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
Oh, do you want to... do you want to go eat?
-我们不吃饭吗 -没错 我们可以去吃饭
- Are we not eating? - Yeah, no, obviously, yes, we can go eat.
-我很乐意干点别的 -我只是
- I'm hap... I'm happy to not eat. - I just... u202dNo.
不是 我
No, I...
我们吃还是不吃
Are-are we eating or not?
晚点吧
Maybe later.
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
天哪
Oh, boy.
你怎么让男人喜欢上你
How do you get guys to like you?
你喜欢上谁了
Who are you crushing on?
比利·麦肯齐
Billy McKenzie.
好吧 我们对他了解多少
Okay, what do we know about him?
他去了我的学校
Uh... he goes to my school.
然后呢
Okay.
他是棒球迷
He's a Cubs fan.
他在商场工作
Uh, he works at the mall.
还有 我爱他
And... I love him.
他知道你的存在吗
Does he know you exist?
每周三他都跟我打招呼
He said hi to me on Wednesday.
真可爱
Whoa. Sexy.
我想你需要在校外约他
Well, I think you need to see him outside of school.
比如 让你♥爸♥爸
Like, have your dad, you know,
假装让你在商场走丢
pretend to drop you off at the mall
然后不小心撞上他什么的
and, like, run into him or whatever.
茉菲 女孩和父亲在一起时
Murphy, guys don't talk to girls
是没有男人会跟她说话的
when they're with their dads.
有道理
That's fair.
我们可以现在去商场
We could hit the mall now.
首先 我最讨厌的地方就是商场
First of all, I hate the mall more than anything.
其次 不行 我答应了你♥爸♥爸
And, second of all, no, I promised your dad.
我们不去其他地方
We're not going anywhere.
就五分钟的路程
It's five minutes.
我不在乎
I don't care.
如果我到死都没亲过一个男孩
If I die without kissing a boy,
那都是你的错
it'll be your fault.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你控制欲也太强了
You're so manipulative.
好吧 去拿你的外套
All right, get your coat.
我是贝克
This is Becker.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
保释金是五十万
Bail was 500 grand.
那孩子怎么付得起保释金
How did that kid make bail?
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, bro.
快点 快点 接电♥话♥
Come on, come on. Pick up.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的
Okay.
进去 勾引这个男孩 然后离开 明白
We go in, seduce this boy, we leave. Got it?
明白
Yeah.
好
All right.
这是我个人的地狱
Well, this is my personal hell.
来
Come on.
好了
There.
你为什么停下
Why are you stopping?
我要怎么和比利说话
How am I gonna talk to Billy?
用你的嘴 像这样
With your mouth. Like this.
"你好 比利 是我 克洛伊"
"Hey, Billy. It's me, Chloe."
老天 我们得举♥行♥一个严肃的作战会议
Oh, geez. We need to have a serious powwow.
那个破烂的游乐场还在吗
Is that janky amusement park still here?
你为什么这么紧张于和一个蠢男生说话
Wait, why are you so nervous to talk to a stupid boy?
他不会喜欢我的
He's not gonna like me.
这不是真的
That's not true.
我喜欢你
I like you.
而我只喜欢 大概三个人
I only like, like, three people.
如果他能和一个普通的女孩出去
Why would he want to go out with me
那他为什么还要和我出去呢
when he could go out with, like, a regular girl?
好吧 首先 做普通人很逊
Okay, first of all, being regular sucks.
如果有人说我普通 我还不如跳楼
If anyone called me regular, I'd jump off a building.
其次 我们和其他所有人一样酷
Second of all, we're just as cool as everybody else.
事实上 我们比其他人酷多了
Actually, we're-we're way cooler than everybody else.
-我不知道 -我是说 看看我们
- I don't know. - I mean, look at us.
我们偷溜出来
We-we snuck out.
我们来了商场 我们骑着这些蠢马
We're at the mall. We're riding these dumb horse things.
我天 我今天还破了件谋杀案
My God, I solved a murder today.
你♥爸♥爸都做不到
Your dad can't even do that.
-他其实破了很多件 -好吧...
- He actually solves a lot. - Okay, the...
重点是 你和我 我们是厉害的女人
the point is, we're badass women, you and I.
好吗 如果他不喜欢你
Okay? And if he doesn't like you,
还有其他数百万男人会喜欢你
there's millions of other dudes who will.
-真的吗 -真的 所以我们就...
- Really? - Yes. So let's just...
我们就在你♥爸♥回来杀了我之前做这件事
let's go do this before your dad comes back and kills me.
不 我讨厌我的衣服
No. I hate my outfit.
我爸爸选的
My dad picked it out.
老天
Oh, geez.
天哪 我刚听到自己说了什么
Oh, my God, I just heard myself.
我好逊
I'm so lame.
不许说我的朋友逊
Don't call my friend lame.
如果你这么讨厌你的衣服 那我们就...
If you hate your outfit so much, let's just...
去买♥♥件新的
go get another one somewhere.
真的吗
Really?
试吃烧烤吗
Sample a kabab?
烧烤小屋
-试吃烧烤吗 -不用了
- Uh, sample a kabab? - I'm good.
-我的天我的天 那就是他 -什么
- Oh, my God, oh, my God, that's him. u202d- What?
那就是他
That's him.
好
All right.
-试吃烧烤吗 -我都怎么教你的
- Sample a kabab? - What did I teach you?
我是个厉害的女人
I am a badass woman.
-去拿下他 -试吃烧烤吗
- Go get him. - u202dSample a kabab?
试吃烧烤吗 先生
Sample a kabab, sir?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
克洛伊
Chloe?
是我 你好
Yeah, hi.
你要尝尝烧烤吗
You want a kabab?
不 我其实不爱吃烧烤
No. I don't actually even like kababs.
如果你不喜欢烧烤
Uh, if you don't like kababs,
那你为什么在这
then why are you here?
好的
Cool.
你在这工作很久了吗
So, have you worked here long?
没有很久
Uh, not too long.
就一年
Like, a year.
真不错 你去过楼上的旋转木马吗
Nice. Have you been on the merry-go-round upstairs?
是的 上个夏天
Uh, yeah, I was on it once
去过一次 我记得
this past summer, I think.
它比我想象中快很多
Yeah, it's a lot faster than I expected.
是的 确实
Yeah. Yeah, it is.
是的
Yeah.
下次再见
Well, I'll see you later.
也许我们能什么时候一起出去玩
Uh, maybe we could hang out sometime?
我可以给你发短♥信♥
Uh, I-I could text you.
好啊 那太好了
Yeah. That'd be cool.
好的
Cool.
下次见
Well, see you later.
我的天哪 我的天哪
Oh, my God, oh, my God.
他说他会给我发短♥信♥
He said he's gonna text me.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
他品味不错
Well, he has good taste.
告诉我你在泰森的尸体上发现了更多证据
Tell me you got some more evidence off Tyson's body.
这件案子必须要确凿的证据
This case is gonna have to be bulletproof.
看起来韦斯利在上面有关系
Looks like Wesley has friends in high places.
没有DNA 不管凶手是谁
Well, there's no DNA. Whoever the killer was,
他们很懂
they knew what they were doing.
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表