剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
Done.
伙计
Hey, man.
怎么样 和你的人聊过了吗
What up? Talk to your people?
嗯 他们同意
Yeah, they're-they're good.
真的吗
Oh, really?
达内尔说我可以跟着你 没问题
Yeah. Darnell said I could work for you on the side, no problem.
-没问题吗 -是的
- No problem? - u202dYeah.u202c
我们就在不同的领域干活
We're operating on different territory.
这是不同的活
It's a different business.
好了 欢迎入伙
All right. Welcome aboard.
-有人吗 -是你啊
- Hello? - u202dOh, you.u202c
我们要关门了
We're closing.
今天卖♥♥药吗
Sell any drugs today?
不知道你在说什么 女士
I don't know what you're talking about, lady.
这是一家花店
This is a flower shop.
听着 我知道
So, look, I know
这只是个门面 我还知道泰森以前
this is a front, and I also know that Tyson used to sell
是为你贩毒的
drugs for you. Okay?
我想要你告诉我
So what I want is for you to tell me exactly...
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我能用一下你的厕所吗
Can I use your bathroom, please?
不行 员工专用的
No. Employees only.
好吧 我姨妈突然来了
Okay, well, I just started my period.
我美丽的 美丽的 谢天谢地
My beautiful, beautiful-- thank God--
美丽的姨妈
sweet, beautiful period.
如果你不希望地板上弄得满是血
So if you don't want blood on your floor...
打开摄像机
Open camera.
发给杰丝
Send to Jess.
杰丝的新消息"恭喜"
New text from Jess. "Congratulations."
"今天很抱歉
"I'm sorry about today.
我爱你甚过于差点怀上的孩子"
I love you more than the baby I almost had."
发送
Send.
杰丝的新信息
New text from Jess.
"我也爱你 笨蛋"
"I love you, too, idiot."
太好了
Hell yeah.
我不知道我们做了什么要这样
You know, I honestly don't know what we did
心惊胆战 脆饼
to deserve this break, Pretzel,
但你还是我唯一的孩子
but you're gonna remain an only child.
我要去查查节育环了
And I am going to look into an IUD,
我们以后再也不要这样了
because we are never doing this again.
搞什么
Whoa, whoa, what the hell?
你偷了我的地 把你的货给我
You stole our spot, now give me your stash!
不 放开我
No! Get off!
别砸...喂
Don't smash the-- hey!
我说把你的货给我
I said give me your stash, now!
拜托 伙计 拜托
Come on, boy. Come on.
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on.
脆饼
Pretzel.
脆饼 来 上来 上来
Pretzel, come on. Up, up.
脆饼想上来吗
Pretzel wants up?
有人吗
Hello?
喂
Hello?
去外面 脆饼 去外面
Find outside, Pretzel. Find outside.
脆饼 往前 往前 脆饼
Pretzel, go forward. Forward, Pretzel.
往前 脆饼
Forward, Pretzel.
去 脆饼 往前
Go, Pretzel, forward.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Is anyone there?
喂
Hello?
你没事吧
You okay?
喂
Hello?
报♥警♥
Call 911.
正在报♥警♥
Calling 911.
这里是警♥察♥ 请等待
911, please hold.
等待
Hold?
我刚见到你时 我还以为你喜欢茉菲
When I met you, I thought you were crushing on Murphy.
不
No.
我和茉菲只是朋友
Murphy and I are friends.
你不会背地里已经结婚了吧
You're not, like, secretly married, right?
我记得没有
Not that I'm aware of, no.
你喜欢奇怪的黄♥片♥吗
Are you addicted to weird porn?
你是连环杀手吗
u202dAre you a serial killer?u202c
你可以...我能接受的 说吧
I mean, you can-- I can take it, come on.
你有什么毛病
What's wrong with you?
我...
You know, I, uh...
我不会用牙线
I don't floss.
我 我牙医问我的时候我会撒谎 所以
And I, uh, I lie to my dentist when she asks, so...
你真恶心 我不接受
You're disgusting. I want out.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不用接的
I do not need to answer this.
没关系 你们只是朋友
It's fine. You guys are friends.
看看她有什么事吧
Just... see what she wants.
茉菲 怎么了
Hello, Murphy. What's happening?
迪恩 我觉得有人被打死了
Dean, I think someone got shot.
什么 你在哪里
What? Where are you?
某个花店 三叶草花店
At some flower shop. It's called Clover Flora.
他还有气吗
Is he still breathing?
我不知道他还有没有气 我...
I can't tell if he's breathing, I...
我就摸到全是血 我不...
I just felt all this blood, I don't-I don't...
我来叫救护车
I'm gonna call an ambulance.
没事的
It's gonna be fine.
别慌 但你得确认
Try not to panic, but you need t-to see
他还有没有气
if he's still breathing.
感受一下脉搏
Uh, feel for a pulse.
他死了
He's dead.
他绝对 绝对死了
He's definitely, definitely dead.
好吧 我马上来
All right, look, I'm on my way.
-对不起 我... -不 不
- I'm sorry, I... - u202dNo, no.u202c
听起来你是必须要去的
It sounds like you've got to go.
对不起
Sorry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别这样 朱尔斯
Come on, Jules.
你知道那不是我故意安排的
You know I didn't plan that.
我知道你是罪犯 我知道我帮了你
I know you're a criminal, and I know I helped you.
我没有让你帮我
I didn't ask you to do that.
我还能有什么选择 听你被打死吗
What was my alternative, hear you died in a shootout?
我能照顾好我自己
I can take care of myself.
你让我进退两难
You put me in an impossible position.
真正让我害怕的是
And what really scares me
我根本都没有犹豫
is I didn't even hesitate.
你觉得我没有吓到吗
You think this doesn't scare me, too?
你知道如果妮娅知道我和警♥察♥搞在一起
Do you know what would happen to me
我会有什么下场吗
if Nia found out I was in with a cop?
真希望我没有爱上你
I wish I didn't love you.
但我爱你 从14岁开始
But I do, and I have since I was 14.
于是我们只能这样
So here we are.
只能这样
Here we are.
我买♥♥了那个肉酱意面
I picked up that lasagna bolognese.
那么
So...
休息一下吧
Get some rest.
我们可以明早再处理
We can deal with everything else in the morning.
好
Okay.
茉菲 怎么回事
Murphy, what the hell?
没事 我没事
It's okay. I'm okay.
我先走了
I'm gonna head out. Uh...
谢谢你送她回家
Thanks for bringing her home.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没事
Of course.
给你加了茶
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表