剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
《暗中》前情提要
Previously on In the Dark...
泰森 救命
Tyson... Help!
我出轨了
I cheated on you.
什么
You what?
我很对不起
I'm so sorry.
你为什么要问妮娅·贝利
Why are you asking about Nia Bailey?
因为她的团伙里有人招供了
'Cause someone in her organization rolled.
她在监狱里 不可能是她杀的泰森
She's in jail. She couldn't have killed him.
对 但她可以让她的手下去杀他
No, but she could have gotten a couple of her guys to do it.
韦斯利·莫雷诺 达内尔·詹姆斯
Wesley Moreno, Darnell James.
我不能再这样了
I can't do this anymore.
别这样 朱尔丝
No, no. Come on, Jules.
我爱你
I love you.
可光有爱还不够
But it's not enough.
我只是想来
I just came to see
申请点额外的责任
about a little bit more responsibility.
如果我要进来 我就真的要进来
If I'm gonna be in it, I need to be in it.
不能还在中间半吊子了
No more middle-manning.
好吧
All right.
我需要取点钱
I need to make a withdrawal.
银行开着呢
All right. Bank is open.
要多少
How much?
-十万块 -出什么事了
- Hundred stacks. u202d- What's going on?u202c
妮娅让我负责今晚的交易
Nia's having me handle a drop tonight.
很大的
A big one.
达内尔在哪
Where's Darnell?
他十点会来这里
He's getting here at 10:00.
等他来了 我们...
And when he gets here...
我在大厅和他见面
I'll meet him in the lobby,
我们去342进行交易
and then we'll go to 342 and make the deal.
-我是一个线人 茉菲 -是你让妮娅被抓的
- I'm an informant, Murphy. - You put Nia away?
是的 但其实不是那样
Yes, but it's not really like that.
你让我以为是泰森
You made me think it was Tyson.
-事情没有那么简单 -不 就是这么简单
- Look, it's more complicated than that. - No, it's not.
泰森是因为你才死的
You're the reason Tyson is dead.
还有办法脱身吗
Is there any way out of this?
达内尔·詹姆斯
Darnell James,
你因为涉嫌谋杀泰森·帕克而被捕了
you're under arrest for the murder of Tyson Parker.
那是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
那是我唯一能想到帮你脱身的办法
It was the only thing I could think of to get you out of there.
我不能因为泰森的凶案而坐牢
I'm not going down for Ty's murder.
不是你干的
You didn't do it.
所以他们发现不了什么提起诉讼
Which means they won't find anything to substantiate charges.
你两天就能出来了
You'll be out of there in two days.
你的人怎么发现这笔交易的
How'd your people find out about the deal?
我不知道
I have no idea.
只有我和妮娅知道这件事
The only ones who knew about it were me and Nia.
我的天 还有麦克斯
Oh, my God... and Max.
那个贱♥人♥
That little bitch.
暗 中
第一季 第十集
-达内尔 -他们逮捕他
- Darnell? - u202dThey arrested him.u202c
是啊 但你觉得不是他干的
Yeah, but, you don't believe that he did it.
我不知道 只感觉有些事不对劲
I don't know. Just something feels off about it.
所有事都不对劲
Everything is off.
你怎么还在念叨温妮莎的事
How are you not over the Vanessa thing yet?
天哪
Geez.
不好意思 因为我们才分手一天
I'm sorry. Because it's been a day.
而且我很郁闷
And I'm super depressed.
你觉得她现在感觉如何 你觉得她在想吗
What do you think she's feeling, do you think she's thinking?
你刚和她谈过
You just talked to her.
你俩这几天谈的
You guys talk more now
比过去在一起时都多
than you ever did when you were together.
除非有什么事在过去的
So unless something's changed in the last,
我说不好 五分钟内改变
I don't know, what, five minutes,
我确信她还是很震惊
I'm sure she's still shocked
以及极度悲伤
and, like, beyond sad.
麦克斯来电
Call from Max.
至少我在处理我的分手
At least I'm dealing with my breakup.
好吧
Okay.
我得走了
I have to go.
得把温妮莎剩下的东西还给她
I'm giving Vanessa back the rest of her stuff.
坚持住 好吗
Okay. Hang in there, all right?
别了 谢谢
Stop. Thank you.
但在你走之前
Uh, before you go, though,
今天的男色怎么样
um, dude sitch?
跟麦克斯谈谈
Talk to Max.
回家见
I'll see you at home.
看看这狗多可爱
Look how cute this dog is.
非常可爱 我们需要养一只
So cute. We need one.
你的狗狗叫什么名字
Aw. Uh, what's your dog's name?
脆饼
It's Pretzel.
你好啊 兄弟
u202dOh, hi, bud.u202c
你们能不能
Could you actually,
告诉我周围有没有男人
uh, tell me if there are any dudes here
没那么恶心
that aren't totally disgusting?
什么
Uh, what?
我是盲人 看不见
Uh, I'm blind. I can't see,
现在我不想和变♥态♥打交道
so I just don't really feel like dealing with a creep.
你能告诉周围的男色分布情况吗
Uh, could you tell me what I'm working with?
等等 我会爱上这个游戏
Wait. I'm gonna love this game.
那个 那一个
Mm, that... that one
有点可爱
is sort of cute.
等等 右边那个吗
What, the-the one on the right?
他看起来像我摩门派的表亲
He looks like my Mormon cousin.
不 才不像
No, he does not.
你觉得所有人都长得像你家人
You think everyone looks like someone in your family.
你看着我的眼睛 告诉我
You look me in the eye and tell me
你的老板长得难道不和我的南茜姑妈一模一样吗
that your boss doesn't look exactly like my Aunt Nancy.
你的南茜姑妈比朱莉大20岁
Your Aunt Nancy is 20 years older than Julie.
不好意思 那个摩门派的小子是在角落吗还是
Sorry. So is the... is the Mormon-looking dude in the corner or...?
-是的 -你们能不能...
- Yes. - If you can just...
那我就
I'll just...
一会儿再说吧
figure it out... later.
我会想念我们的
I'm just gonna miss us.
我们曾经很快乐 不是吗
We had fun together, didn't we?
没错
Yeah.
没错 是的
Yeah, we did.
但问题就是 我...
But that's the thing. I...
我需要的不只是快乐
I need more than just... fun.
我希望我能给你别的
I wish I could give that to you.
你们还好吗
You guys okay?
别问了
Don't encourage them.
好的
Okay.
走开
Oh, go away.
-我大概就睡了一小时 -我知道
- I only slept for, like, an hour. - I know.
我听到了
I heard.
我把麦克斯的东西都给你装在一个袋里了
I put all of Max's stuff in a bag for you.
好
Cool.
烧了吧
Burn it.
是他的充电器 信♥用♥卡♥
Well, it's his phone charger and his credit card
还有身份证
and his I.D.
他应该要用到吧
I think he might need that.
成熟点 还给他吧
So just be mature and give it to him.
泰森就是因为麦克斯而死
Max is the reason Tyson's dead.
与你和温妮莎的情况不一样
It's not like you and Vanessa.
我明白
I know.
你们之间确实很奇怪 很复杂
It's a really weird, complicated situation,
但我知道你还是很痛苦
but that doesn't mean that you're not still heartbroken.
没关系的
And that's okay.
我没事
I'm not.
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表