剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
享受我曲线的质地
Feel the textures of my beauty.
《暗中》前情提要
Previously on In The Dark...
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
泰森 救命啊
Tyson. Help!
你们在那个巷子里都干什么
So what were you doing in the alley?
我们是朋友
We were friends.
我是他父亲
I'm his father.
我发现泰森死了
I found Tyson lying dead.
不 这不可能
No, that's impossible.
我只知道他离开了 再也不会回来
What I do know is that he skipped town for good.
他辞了花店的工作 把他的东西都卖♥♥了
Quit his job at the flower shop, sold his stuff and everything.
我从来没干过这种事
I've never done this before.
-什么 -和人约会
- What? - Dated anyone.
但我有点想和你试试
But I sort of want to try that with you.
泰森目击了克劳福德杀人 但你没有告诉我
Tyson witnessed the Crawford murder, and you didn't tell me.
你知道我们不谈公事的
You know we got to keep work out of this.
对我们俩都好
It's better for both of us.
好吧
Yeah.
-你又饿了 -老是饿
- Are you hungry again? - Always.
-能把它打开吗 -好
- Can you open this? - Yeah.
给你
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊 别吃 过期了有一个星期了
Oh, God, don't eat that. That expired, like, a week ago.
味道还不错 像好的葡萄酒
Tastes good, like a fine wine.
你就是这样保持苗条的吗 吃变质的食品
Is that how you stay so thin? Eat rotting food?
泰森的爸爸说他前两天还和泰森
You know, Tyson's dad said he talked to Tyson
通过话 但... 我在巷子里摸到了他
a couple days ago, but... I know I felt him in the alley.
这... 这说不通啊
It... It doesn't make sense.
还有说不通的是 泰森在个花店上班
Also not making sense, Tyson worked at a flower shop?
没错 哪一家花店
Exactly. Like, what flower shop?
还有... 什么时候 为什么
Like... when? Why?
你这么问就好像我知道
Dude, you're asking me like I know
这些问题的答案似的
the answers to these questions.
卫生棉条 我需要买♥♥卫生棉条
Oh, tampons. I need tampons.
你也需要 因为今天早上我把你的最后一个
And so do you, actually, because I used your last one
给用了 对不起
this morning, sorry.
超大吸收量的
Super plus.
你是怎么用这些玩意儿的
How do you wear these things?
感觉就像身体里有个小鸡鸡
It feels like I have a tiny penis inside of me.
-等等 我们还没到经期呢 -我来了
- Wait, we're not on our periods yet. - I am.
我是第二天了 我的天
I'm, like, two days in. Oh, God.
你晚了吗 别告诉我你晚了
Are you late? Please don't tell me you're late.
-可能是焦虑 -茉菲...
- It's probably stress. - Murphy...
我吃了那么多事后避孕药
I've taken so many morning-after pills,
如果到现在我还没有不孕不育 我就告他们
if I'm not infertile by this point, I'm suing them.
我们可不能怀孕啊
We can't have a baby.
我能感觉到血液在酝酿呢
I can feel the blood brewing in me.
我以前也晚过 没事的
Okay? I've been late before. It's nothing.
来吧
Come on.
我不需要面对这些怀孕的恐怖
I'm so lucky I don't have to deal with this whole
真是太幸运了
pregnancy scare stuff.
谢谢你来显摆你的同性恋优势
Thank you for flaunting your gay privilege.
随时啊
Anytime.
切尔丝 能帮我满上吗
Hey, Chels, can you top me off?
当然
Of course.
你和那个技术男怎么样了
How's it, uh, how's it going with the tech guy?
哎呀
Uh, okay.
他有一个星期没联♥系♥我了
I mean, I haven't heard from him in, like, a week.
他超级忙 而且他妹妹来了...
He was really busy, and then his sister was in town...
善解人意的切尔茜
Oh, sweet Chelsea.
他在和别的人鬼混呢 对不对
He's boning somebody else, isn't he?
他绝对在和别的人鬼混呢
He's definitely boning someone else.
那我现在应该去自杀还是...
Cool. Should I just kill myself now, or...?
那谁来给我倒酒啊
Who's gonna pour me my drinks?
说得也是
Oh, that's right.
-我为了你活下去 -切尔茜
- I'll live for you. - Hey, Chelsea.
我去给那个人倒点酒
I'm gonna go pour this guy his drink.
我是迪恩
It's Dean.
我想着在这可能找到你
Kind of I thought I might find you here.
警探真是有本事啊
Really using those detective skills.
我收到你发的泰森的爸爸的短♥信♥了
Hey, I got your message about Tyson's dad.
在你的工作方面我比你强十倍吧
About how I'm doing your job ten times better than you are.
实际上我是来告诉你我有了个线索的
Actually, I came to tell you that I have a lead.
所以你没那么强
So, no, you're not.
-线索 -对
- A lead? - Yeah.
有个敌对的毒贩子被枪杀了 泰森在场
A, uh, rival dealer was shot, and Tyson was there.
你觉得是这个敌对的毒贩杀了泰森
You think this rival drug dealer killed Tyson?
不是 根据你告诉我的泰森爸爸的事
No, I-- Based on what you told me about Tyson's dad,
我想也许这毒贩子的人把泰森给吓跑了
I think maybe this dealer's people drove Tyson out of town.
你要喝点什么吗
Can I get you a drink?
当然 我来个... 啤酒
Uh, yeah, sure. I'll have a... a beer.
我们有五十种啤酒呢
We have, like, 50.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
他不太喝酒
Yeah, he's, uh, he's not much of a drinker.
我喝啊
I drink.
我来个...
I'll, uh, have a...
不 别说 我来选
No, wait. Don't. Let me pick.
我这方面很在行的
I'm, like, really good at this.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
还挺期待的
That's exciting.
好吧
Okay.
精酿啤酒 更苦更多麦芽香更高酒精度
这是本地酿的 双倍印度淡色艾尔
This is a local brew, double IPA.
是我个人的最爱
It's my personal favorite.
很有味道
Mmm. That is tasty.
你不喜欢啊
Oh, you hate it.
-他不喜欢 -没有
- He hates it. He hates it. - No, no, no, no.
-我很喜欢 真的 谢谢 -好吧
- I love it. Truly. Thank you. - Okay.
我这就回来
I'll be right back.
你想要吗
So, you want to do it?
你说什么
Excuse me?
切尔茜啊 女酒保
Chelsea, the bartender.
可以包在我身上
I can totally make that happen.
不 我...
No, I, uh...
如果你想的话 如果你有兴趣
If you want. If you're down.
不用
I'm good.
不过呢... 我饿了
But, um... you know, I'm hungry.
你想吃点东西吗
You want to get a bite?
-宝贝 -现在吗
- Hi, babe. - Right now?
抱歉 迪恩 这是我的... 男朋友
Sorry. Uh, Dean, this is my... boyfriend.
-到现在她说得还挺别扭的 -有点
- It's still hard for her to say. - A little bit.
我是麦克斯
Oh, I'm Max.
-很高兴认识你 -彼此
- It's nice to meet you. - Yeah. You, too.
-可以走了吗 -嗯
- Ready to go? - Yeah.
如果你有什么别的发现 请告诉我好吗
Will you let me know if you find out anything else?
好的 回头见
Yeah. ?Okay. All right. See you.
这是什么
What is this?
秀兰邓波无酒精鸡尾酒
It's a Shirley Temple.
这更适合你
It's more your speed.
暗 中
第一季 第五集
非常非常累
Really, really tired.
我快快的
I'll be quick.
来吧 也就五分...
Come on, come on. It'll only take, like, five....
听着够强烈的
Oh, that's a ringing endorsement.
好吧
All right. Okay.
晚安
Okay, good night.
我睡觉了
I'll go to sleep.
晚安
Good night.
有血吗
Is there blood?
我想我们是太密切了 这都不感觉奇怪了
I think we might be too close. This isn't even weird.
有血吗
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表