剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
Only in emergencies.
提问 你们有过让自己特别难堪
Question. Have you guys ever humiliated yourself
难堪到
in such a deep way
真的会觉得恶心的情况吗
that it actually made you physically nauseated?
没有
No.
我觉得没有
I don't think.
很好 谢谢你们的支持
Great. Thank you for the support.
对了 怎么样我才能
Hey, by the way, any chance I could
知道检举妮娅·贝利的线人是谁吗
get the name of the informant that flipped on Nia Bailey?
如果我不保护我的线人的话
If I don't protect my informants,
我手里就没人了
I won't have any left.
-一点用都没有 -嗯
- Not helpful. - Yeah.
你为什么要问妮娅·贝利
Why are you asking about Nia Bailey?
因为她的团伙里有人招供了
'Cause someone in her organization rolled.
所以她才被捕了
I mean, that's why she got arrested.
有可能是泰森
Maybe it was Tyson.
她在监狱里 不可能是她杀的泰森
She's in jail. She couldn't have killed him.
对 但她可以让她的手下去杀他
No, but she could've gotten a couple of her guys to do it.
韦斯利·莫雷诺 达内尔·詹姆斯
Wesley Moreno, Darnell James.
达内尔是他的表兄啊
Darnell's his cousin.
不错 可他威胁过他
Yeah, well, he threatened him.
达内尔威胁过泰森
Darnell threatened Tyson?
他被杀的前两天
Two days before the murder.
录下来了 看看
Got it on tape. Look.
能看到韦斯利和达内尔和泰森对质
Got Wesley and Darnell confronting Tyson.
我们把他叫进来问话吧
Well, let's bring him in.
这就去
I'm on it.
詹姆斯先生 感谢你过来
Mr. James, thank you for coming in.
为了你们二位
Oh, for you two?
随时效劳
Anything.
泰森被杀那晚你在哪里
Where were you the night of Tyson's murder?
不会吧
Seriously?
达内尔
Darnell,
提供个不在现场的证据 我们可以都搞清楚
just give us your alibi, and we can clear this all up.
我和我的手下文森特一起看公牛队的比赛呢
I was watching the Bulls game with my boy Vincent.
是吗 主场还是客场
Yeah? Home or away game?
客场
Away.
-谁赢了 -活塞队
- Who won? - The Pistons.
没有律师在场的话 我不会再说什么了
And I'm done talking without a lawyer.
他在说谎
He's lying.
从你进门就一句话都没说 那...
You haven't said a word since you got here, so...
我们在做什么
What are we doing?
来了
There it is.
最终的结局会是什么样的
What's the endgame here?
我知道你没杀他
I know you didn't kill him,
可你也知道我没法干我的事情
but you know I can't do my job.
我没法去调查你
I can't actually investigate you.
这太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
他们...
They--
我们...
We...
有你威胁泰森的录像 对你很不利
have video of you threatening Tyson, and it's not a good look.
我这活有一半是表演
Half this job is theatrics.
我得要装装相 你知道的
I got to front a little, you know that.
我一直假装最后是个皆大欢喜的结果
Well, I keep pretending like there's some happy ending here,
可不会的
and there's not.
我不能再这样了
I can't do this anymore.
别这样 朱尔丝
No, no, come on, Jules.
我爱你
I love you.
是
Yeah.
可光有爱还不够
But it's not enough.
我们尝试过这个"我们"
We've tried this "us."
可没办法
It doesn't work.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
好吧
Yeah.
什么东西这么香
What is that yummy smell?
我的天 你是在给温妮莎做什么吗
Oh, God, are you making something for Vanessa?
我在给她做七个纸杯蛋糕
I am making her seven cupcakes,
一个代表一个月
one for each month.
这个有点过分了
Okay, this is getting a little ridiculous.
姐们儿
Dude!
现在我得要再弄一个了
Now I have to frost another one.
告诉你 冷静点
You know what, calm down.
她除了蓝莓本来也什么都不吃
She doesn't even eat anything except blueberries.
真好吃
This is so good.
谢谢
Thanks.
-我去去就回 -你要去哪
- Okay, I'll be right back. - Where you going?
还记得我和你说过的那个老大妮娅吗
Remember that boss lady Nia I told you about?
记得
Yeah.
我找出谁是她的律师了
I found out who her lawyer is,
我要去他的办公室
so I'm gonna go down to his office
拿到她的庭审的证人名单
and get the witness list from her trial
来看看我能否通过这个搞清楚泰森是不是线人
and see if I can figure out if Tyson was the informant.
什么
What?
这绝对的愚蠢
This is objectively stupid.
因为你出了轨 就把一个七个月的
Okay, so is making this big of a deal
纪念日搞得这个兴师动众
out of a seven-month anniversary,
也一样愚蠢
because you are a cheater.
闭嘴
Shut up!
你太小气了 都不肯帮我
Know what, you're mean. You won't help me.
你真的觉得达内尔会杀了泰森吗
Do you really think Darnell could have killed Tyson?
我开始觉得了
I'm starting to.
意外的来访 不会是好事
Surprise visit. Can't be good.
没有 一切都正常
Nah, everything's fine.
我只是想来申请点额外的责任
I just came to see about a little bit more responsibility.
这话从哪说起啊
Where's this coming from?
这么说吧 为了这份差事 我牺牲了很多
Let's just say I've given up a lot for this job,
如果我要进来 我就真的要进来
and if I'm gonna be in it, I need to be in it.
不能还在中间半吊子了
No more middleman-ing.
好吧
All right.
干嘛这么紧张
Why so jumpy?
没有啊
I'm not.
我需要取点钱
I need to make a withdrawal.
银行开着呢 要多少
Well, the bank is open. How much?
十万块
Hundred stacks.
好家伙
Damn.
怎么着 你要跑路吗
That's a-- What, are you skipping town or something?
不是
Nah.
行了 出什么事了
Come on, man, what-- What's going on?
妮娅让我负责今晚的交易
Nia's having me handle a drop tonight.
很大的
A big one.
明白了
Ah. Got it, got it.
恭喜啊兄弟 恭喜
Congrats, man. Congrats.
兄弟 你没事吧
Hey, man, you good?
当然 好着呢
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Always.
好吧 那就赶紧的吧
A'ight, then. Let's get it done.
这件事我可不能搞砸了
I can't mess this one up.
我手头没有那么多现金
Well, I don't keep that kind of cash on hand.
不过我会去搞定的
But I'll get it, all right?
那是自然
A'ight, bet.
他们电邮给我了 还觉得很愚蠢吗
They e-mailed it to me. Still objectively stupid?
茉菲 闭嘴
Murphy, shut up, okay?
你拿到了名单 可是 要知道
So you got the list, but, you know,
他们是不会把线人的名字放在那的
they're not gonna have the C.I.'s name on there.
我从没有在周末来过这里
I've never been here on the weekend.
好诡异
It's eerie.
你可是那个把电脑充电线落在这里的人
Well, you're the one that left our computer charger here.
我建议我们再买♥♥一个充电线
I suggest we invest in another one.
大家好
Hello.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
大家都说 如果你周六不愿加班
You know what they say. If you don't bother
周天就别来了
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表