剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
《暗中》前情提要
Previously on In the Dark...
泰森 救命
Tyson. Help!
我不敢相信他是做这种事的人
I can't believe he's the one that did it.
我理解你 韦斯利就应该进监狱
I know. Wesley deserves to rot in jail
反思他的罪行
and think about what he did.
-我爱你 -我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
我买♥♥下了引导希望
I bought Guiding Hope.
我卧室里有个姑娘
I have a girl in my bedroom
不是温妮莎
who's not Vanessa.
你都出轨了
Oh, you're a cheater.
我的男友在我房♥间里睡觉
And my boyfriend's sleeping in my room.
这世界怎么了
What is happening?
真希望我没有爱上你
I wish I didn't love you.
但我爱你
But I do.
你杀了韦斯利
You killed Wesley?
其实是韦斯利杀了韦斯利
Technically, Wesley killed Wesley.
或许是他开枪打的泰森·帕克 但是
This guy may have shot Tyson Parker, but...
勒他的另有其人
But someone else strangled him.
泰森的案子还没有结
Tyson's case isn't closed.
韦斯利不是一个人干的
Wesley didn't do it alone.
是两个人杀了他
Two people killed him.
杰丝告诉我韦斯利在泰森死前两天
Jess told me that Wesley texted Tyson
给他发过信息
two days before the murder,
告诉他在珍珠苑见
telling him to meet him at Pearl Court.
去过一两次 那是家中国餐馆
Been there once or twice; it's a Chinese restaurant.
茉菲
Murphy?
她能留下来一起看电影之夜吗
Can she stay for movie night?
-《大白鲨》 -《大白鲨》 -天哪
- Jaws. - Jaws. - Oh, God.
-《大白鲨》 -《大白鲨》
- Jaws. - Jaws.
我投硬币吧
I'm gonna flip a coin.
我觉得我们睡着了
I think we fell asleep.
几点了
What time is it?
还很早 大概七点
Uh, it's early. It's, uh, 7:00-ish.
我可以 我送克洛伊
I can, um-- I'll drop you at home
-上学时顺便把你送回家 -不不
- on the way to take Chloe to school. - No, no.
-不麻烦 -没事 不用了
- It's not a problem. - I'm okay. No, it's fine.
我就
I'll just, uh...
我大概
I'll probably, um...
呼叫优步
Request Uber.
你的车大约33分钟后到
Your driver will arrive in 33 minutes.
吃早饭吗
Uh... breakfast?
那么
So, um...
你今天有什么事吗
what do you have going on today?
就是工作
Um, just work.
然后我要去一个地方
Um... and then I'm gonna go to the place
韦斯利在泰森死前两天和他在那见过面
where Wesley met Tyson two days before he shot him.
韦斯利在泰森死前两天...你怎么知道
Wesley met Tyson two days be-- How do you know that?
这不重要
Uh, I mean, doesn't really matter.
-早 小南瓜 -早
- Hey, pumpkin. - Hey.
茉菲什么时候走的
When did Murphy leave?
我还在呢 小家伙
I'm still here, kid.
-不错 -别
- Nice. - Stop.
没 没有
No, no.
没有
No.
暗 中
第一季 第九集
亲爱的
Here, sweetie.
这是什么情况
What's all this?
只是做了早饭想帮你学习
Uh, just a little breakfast to help you study.
谢了
Thanks.
猜猜明天是什么日子
Hey, guess-guess what tomorrow is.
我们的七个月纪念日
Our seven-month anniversary.
-别定什么计划 -根本没这纪念日
- Don't make plans. - That is not a thing.
但我为你这想法而爱你
Well... But I love you for thinking it is.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
茉菲视频聊天请求
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
"我拿的薯片是烧烤味还是酸奶油洋葱味"
"Am I holding barbecue chips or sour cream and onion?"
你猜怎么着
You know what?
不管是什么 茉菲可以自己搞清楚
Whatever it is, Murphy can figure it out on her own.
我不知道眼前这位美女是谁
I have no idea who this person is in front of me,
但我好喜欢
but I like it.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
给杰丝发信息
Text Jess.
正在给杰丝发信息
Texting Jess.
给我回电 紧急情况
Call me back. It's an emergency.
我得知道自己有没有买♥♥对除臭剂
I need to know whether or not I have the right deodorant.
发送
Send.
我的天
Oh, my God.
前进 脆饼
Forward, Pretzel.
你从什么时候开始不理我了
Since when do you ignore me?
我想做温妮莎的好女友
I'm trying to be a good girlfriend to Vanessa,
意味着我没法同时兼顾你的所有需求和电♥话♥
which means I cannot be at your every beck and call.
好吧 现在你的出轨影响到我的生活了
Okay, now your cheating is affecting my life.
我出了个紧急情况 你却不在
Okay, I had an emergency and you weren't there.
那不是紧急 好吧
It was not an emer-- Okay.
杰丝 我昨晚在迪恩家过夜了
Jess, I... slept at Dean's last night.
等等 你和迪恩上♥床♥了
Wait, you-you had sex with Dean?
没有 轻点 我没有
No. Shh. I-- no.
我只是睡着了 在他身上
I just fell asleep, like, on him.
我感觉很奇怪
I feel really weird.
你喜欢他吗
Do you like him?
不 当然不
No, of course not.
他就是个呆瓜 而且我
He's a total dork, and I...
我爱麦克斯
I love Max.
我猜咱俩就是一根出轨绳子上的蚂蚱了
Well, I guess we are just two peas in a cheating pod.
不不 别这么说
No, no, no. Hey, no.
别把我拉低到你的档次
Don't try to pull me down with you.
我只是睡着了 你和别人
Okay, I just fell asleep. You made sweet, sweet love
-翻云覆雨了 -杰丝
- to someone else... - Jess.
只是好奇 你明晚的
Just curious, uh, what's the dress code
七个月纪念日派对需要穿什么类型的衣服
for your seven-month anniversary soiree tomorrow evening?
七个月纪念日
Seven-month anniversary?
我的天
Oh, my God.
干吗搞得那么复杂
Wouldn't it just be easier to...
直接干柴烈火不是更简单吗
you know, "Go downtown" or whatever?
我确实让她爽了
I did go downtown.
两天七次 但我还是觉得内疚
Seven times in two days, and I still feel guilty.
好吧 所以需要穿西装还是
Okay, so, it's like a suit situation or...?
菲力克斯 是在林斯莫尔
Felix, it's at the Linsmore.
收到
Ah, copy that.
所以需要穿西装对吧
So, is that like a suit situation?
珍珠苑餐厅
我需要咖啡
I need coffee.
昨晚只睡了三小时
Slept, like, three hours last night.
我觉得自己已经习惯了有你睡在身边
Think I got used to you sleeping next to me.
是啊 我也没睡好
Yeah. I know I didn't, like, sleep great, either.
那你本该过来的
Well, should've came over.
我给了你钥匙 你可以用
Gave you a key; you know you can use it.
我是该用的 太蠢了
I should have. That was stupid.
两个人吗
Table for two?
其实 我们是想来问问
Uh, actually, we, uh, we're gonna ask you--
-还是那张照片吗 -是的
- Is this still the right picture? - Yeah.
我们想问问你是否记得在这见过这个孩子
We're gonna ask you if you remember seeing this kid here.
大概六个月前
About s-six months ago or so?
不记得
Uh, no.
两个人吗
Table for two?
他是和另一个人来的
He was with another guy.
也许我们可以看看你们的监控录像
Maybe we can look at the security cam footage?
我 绝对没有这个权利
I'm, like, definitely not allowed to do that.
别这样 哥们
Come on, dude.
好了 你看
Yeah, okay. Um... all right, look.
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表