剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
行吧 懂了
Okay? I get it.
怎么了
Yeah?
没必要摔门了
Okay, no need to slam the door in anyone's face.
我想说 我叫茉菲
What I was trying to say is, my name is Murphy...
我叫杰丝
Jess.
我
And I... I...
是麦克斯的朋友
I'm friends with Max.
找到这来了
Yeah, that tracks.
好吧 请进
Okay, yeah, come in.
踏上来 谢谢
Step here. u202dThank you.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - u202dMm-hmm.
太谢谢了 给
Thanks so much. Here.
这边
Here.
我叫珍妮
So, I'm Jenny.
既然你们跟踪了我 应该知道
But you guys know that, since you stalked me.
我们没有跟踪你
We didn't stalk you. u202d
让我猜猜 你和麦克斯在一起
Let me guess, you're dating Max,
他有了麻烦 现在
he got into trouble, and now...
你帮他擦屁♥股♥
now you're cleaning up his mess.
不 我曾经跟他在一起
No. I was dating him.
原来如此 对不起
Oh. Excuse me.
是该对不起
Yeah, excuse you.
好嘛 麦克斯都喜欢一个类型
Okay, well, Max has a type.
对不起
Oh. Yikes. Sorry.
他不在这
Well, he's not here.
他用这里的号♥码打过电♥话♥
He called from this number.
真的吗
Are you serious?
他也太傻了吧
He's such an idiot.
所以他在这待过
So he was here?
是 他昨晚在这里
Okay, yeah, he stayed here last night.
说实话 我也不清楚他会不会回来
But to be honest, I'm not sure if he's coming back.
没机会问他
Can never tell with him.
不过你们要是想等着 随意
But you guys are free to wait it out if you want.
只提供一瓶啤酒
But that's your one beer.
-谢谢 -真热情啊
- Thank you. - Yeah, real hospitable.
行
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
我只是想来道个歉
I just want to say I'm sorry.
你说的没错 我不该逮捕他
You were right-- I should never have made that arrest.
太草率了
It was sloppy.
事实证明
As it stands,
我错了
I think I was wrong.
-我以为他被控告了 -是的
- I thought they indicted him. - They did.
但我觉得有人在陷害他
But I think someone's framing him.
陷害他 朱尔丝 得了
Framing him? Jules, come on.
达内尔是泰森的上层 他估计
Darnell was Tyson's boss-- he probably found out
发现泰森有了二心
that he was selling to somebody else.
这种事见得多了去了
We've seen this kind of thing happen a thousand times.
他们在泰森车的方向盘上的
Darnell's DNA was found
牙线上发现了达内尔的基因
on Tyson's steering wheel from dental floss.
监控还显示基因结果出来的那天
And I found footage of a guard taking the trash
有狱守从他的拘留房♥里带走垃圾
out of his holding cell the day the DNA showed up.
-朱尔丝 -萨拉
- Jules... u202d- Sarah,
整个泰森案可能
this whole Tyson case might be
是由某人一手精心策划的
being orchestrated by someone.
我开始猜想
I mean, I'm starting to second-guess
韦斯利那套说法根本就站不住脚
if the Wesley theory even holds water anymore.
你的逮捕把我苦心策划了几个月的案子
You compromised a case that I have been building for months
搞砸了 现在来告诉我有问题
for an arrest you're now telling me was wrong?
事已至此我对你无话可说
I don't even know what to say to you at this point.
-你就是菲力克斯吧 -正是
- You must be Felix? - u202dThat's me.
你好
Hi.
菲力克斯·贝尔 总裁 你好
u202dFelix Bell, CEO. Hi.
看看这些小可爱
Look at those little cuties.
是啊 能接受训练他们也很激动呢
Yes, they're very excited to go get trained.
就这么说吧
u202dLet me just say
我希望这是你可爱的狗狗
I hope this is the start of a real synergy
和我可爱的公♥司♥之间协同作用的一个开始
between your beautiful puppies and my beautiful company.
彼此彼此
Same here.
所以 这是给你的
Oh. So, uh, this is for you.
-多谢 -嗯
-u202d Thank you. - Yes.
你的车在哪儿
Where's your vehicle?
就在那
Just there.
那辆雪佛兰
Oh. The Chevy?
经典款
It's a classic.
那男的是谁
And who's that man?
没谁
No one.
你没有带箱的货车
You don't have a... a van with crates?
不是 有 我们当然有
Oh, no. Yeah, of-of course we do.
就是现在没有
Just not... at this moment.
但这里空间很大
But plenty of space here.
里面有足够的空间 你看
Plenty of room inside, as you will see...
那是垃圾吗
Is that garbage?
就 就一点点
Just-just a little bit.
为了节省开支我亲自扔垃圾
I take the trash to the dump myself to save money.
但是没关系
But you know what? It's fine.
我可以把它扔了
I can get rid of it.
你不能把垃圾留在这里
You-you can't leave your trash here.
不不不 等我把狗狗丢下
Oh. Uh, no, no, no, no, no. I-I will come back to get it
我就来把它拿走
after I dump the puppies.
把狗狗送下车 送下车
Drop off the puppies. Drop off the puppies.
我觉得
Uh, I don't think, uh, uh,
引导希望不适合我们
Guiding Hope is the right fit for us.
什么
What?
那什么
Okay, well...
别别别 求您了
Don't-don't-don't do that. Please.
给我
Uh, just give me the...
把狗狗给我
just give me the puppies, huh?
我明天再来怎么样
Wh-What if I... what if I come back tomorrow, okay?
可以给我狗狗吗
Then can I have the puppies?
-我 -别
- I'm-I'm... - Don't.
-不 不要这样 -我很抱歉
- No, don't-don't... - I-I just... u202dI'm sorry.
难道我还能对它们做什么不成 闷死
What do you think I'm gonna do, strangle them?
我爱狗狗
I-I love puppies.
狗狗也很爱我 大家
Puppies love me. Everybody...
都知道
...knows that, so...
-来帮我一下吗 -不要
- Want to give me a hand? - No.
别忘了把这个记在你的小本本上
Yeah, don't forget to take that down in your little notes.
都快一个小时了
It's been, like, an hour.
你不给我们再来瓶啤酒吗
You're not... you're not gonna offer us another beer?
我只是个理货员
I bag groceries, so...
给不起免费啤酒
can't just be giving out free beer.
那好 我给你这个
Yeah. u202dIf I give you this,
能再给我瓶啤酒吗
can I have another beer?
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
这就来
Coming up.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
-茉菲 -怎么了
- Murphy? - What?
我觉得麦克斯不会回来了
I do not think Max is coming back here,
我们应该走了 我感觉很不适
and I think we should go, because I'm very uncomfortable.
你总是不舒服
You're always uncomfortable.
你怎么到现在都还没习惯
Why haven't you gotten used to it by now?
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
你刚才说"看得出来"是什么意思
What did you mean when you said, "that tracks"?
-什么 -我说我是麦克斯的朋友
- What's that? u202d- When I said I was a friend of Max's,
你说"看得出来" 这是什么意思
you said, "that tracks." What does that mean?
你很性感
Well, you're hot,
而且我现在知道 你可能是个酒鬼
and, now I know, maybe an alcoholic.
我不是酒鬼 你想说什么
I'm not an alc... Um, what's the point?
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表