剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
没人了解他
No one did.
你对这个杰米还有什么了解
What-what else do you know about this Jamie?
我只知道她住在麦迪逊大街
Only that she lives in Madison.
他溜去那儿和她私会好几次
He snuck out a couple times to go see her.
-麦迪逊 -没错
- Madison. - u202dYeah.
他现在肯定正和她在一起呢
Bet you he's there with her right now.
你有这个杰米的号♥码吗
Do you have this Jamie's number?
嗯
Yeah.
给
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你见到泰森
And if you see Tyson,
转告他 永远 永远不要再给我发信息了
tell him I said to never, ever text me again.
菲韦尔
Hey, Fievel.
看来你们最近喝水量有点大啊
Looks like you've been going through a lot of water lately.
不然就是引导希望里有人
Either that or somebody at Guiding Hope
深深地爱上了我
has a giant crush on me.
我们大多数客户是盲人
Well, most of our clients are blind.
-什么 -这是在讽刺你
- What? - It was called a dig.
你其实直接把水桶放在那里就好
And, uh, you-you can just leave the water right there, actually.
今天 我来换
Today, I'm gonna replace it.
你确定吗
You sure?
没错
Oh, yeah.
从现在起 我要自己换水
I'm gonna replace the water bottles myself from now on, okay?
好了
There it is!
看来接下来就交给你了
I guess you got it from here.
我洗了衣服
I did the laundry,
发现了一只男士袜子
and I found a men's sock.
是麦克斯的 我用来装冰的
It's Max's. I used it to hold the ice.
你可以...你可以扔掉
You can... you can toss it.
茉菲 喜欢某个人不犯法
Murph, it's okay to like someone.
那其实是全世界最棒的事
It's actually one of the best things in the entire world.
你真是个死蕾丝
You're such a lesbian.
给他打电♥话♥吧
Just call him.
说什么
And say what?
照实说你的感受
Just tell him how you feel.
他走进来了 祝你好运 小茉
That's him walking in. Good luck, Murph.
你好啊
What's up?
你把你的袜子丢在我家了
You-you left your sock at my house.
所以你给我发短♥信♥吗
That's why you texted me?
我想也许你会像找回你的袜子
Well, I thought maybe you were wondering where it was.
我为此辗转难眠呢
Oh, I lost a lot of sleep over it.
我只是想好心还你
Well, I was trying to be a good person and return it.
非常感谢
Thanks. I appreciate it.
不客气
You're welcome.
就这样吗
So that's it?
-我昨晚跟别人睡了 -不错
- I slept with some dude yesterday. - Oh, cool.
我不喜欢
I didn't enjoy it,
这是头一回
which is, like, a first.
拜托 帮帮我 我想挽回你呢
Oh, come on, help me out. I'm trying to win you back here.
通过还我袜子
By giving me my old sock
并告诉我你和别人睡了吗
and telling me you slept with someone?
我从来没干过这种事
I've never done this before.
什么
What?
和人约会
Like, dated anyone.
但我有点想和你试试
But I sort of want to try that with you.
达内尔觉得你是个灾星
Darnell thinks you're bad news.
也许我的确是
Maybe I am.
但我觉得你可能也是灾星
But I feel like you might be bad news, too.
我绝对是
Oh, I definitely am.
很好
Good.
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表