剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
够了
Okay.
怎么
What...
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
惊喜
Surprise.
好吧 的确 我被惊到了
Okay, yeah. I'm-I'm surprised.
但你为什么戴着那个
But why are you wearing that?
你懂的
Oh, y-you know.
因为我缺一个
Because I don't... I don't have one.
所以我就买♥♥了一个
And I-I... so I bought one.
茉菲帮我挑的
Murphy picked it out.
她说这个就是
And she said that this was, like,
正常的大小尺寸
the right size and width.
你觉得怎么样
So what do you think?
我看上去很蠢吧
I look stupid.
你是说你不想用这玩意吗
Are you saying you don't want a piece of this?
我不想用那个
I don't want a piece of that.
你别打它
You can't slap it.
它都晃悠了
u202dOh, it wobbles.
你为什么买♥♥这东西
Why did you buy that thing?
我真的喜欢你
Well, I really like you.
我也真的喜欢你
I really like you, too.
我更喜欢你
Well, I-I... I like... I more than like you.
比你更多点 好吧
Like... Like, a lot more, okay?
天啊
Oh, my God.
你爱我
You love me.
什么
What?
你爱我
You love me.
温妮莎 别在我穿着这个的时候让我说那个
Vanessa, please don't make me say that while I'm wearing this.
我听着呢
Now let's hear it.
我爱你
I love you.
高兴了吧
Happy?
我也爱你 杰丝
I love you so much, Jess.
这里让人很放松 对吧
It's relaxing out here, right?
从来没真的放松过
Can never really relax.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
当一个瞎子 很累的
Just being blind, it's exhausting.
我花三个小时试图找
I spent three hours trying to find a cigarette
我另一天掉了的香烟 那就是我的生活
I dropped the other day. It's just my life.
真的很累
Just exhausting.
你为什么要花那么久找一根香烟
Why would you spend that long looking for a cigarette?
因为它们很贵 而我很穷
Because they're expensive and I'm poor.
关键是 我任世界摆布
Just, the point is, I'm at the mercy of the world.
我讨厌这样
I-I... I hate it.
"我任世界摆布 我讨厌这样"
"I'm at the mercy of the world. I hate it."
闭嘴
Shut up.
-不是那么 -不是吗
- That's not how... That... - u202dOh, it's not?
-我听上去不是那样的 -你确定吗
- I didn't sound like that. - u202dAre you sure about that?
你让
You know, you got that, um...
你听上去就像个受尽折磨的美女吧
got that tortured hot girl thing down, don't you?
是啊 你听上去就像个
Yeah, you got that narcissistic
自恋的蠢蛋吧
douche thing down, don't you?
当然
Oh, for sure.
我尿道感染 不能和你滚床单
I have a UTI, and I'm not gonna have sex with you,
但谢谢你的酒了
but thanks for the wine.
还有三明治
And the sandwich.
为什么你觉得我想和你滚床单
Why do you think I want to have sex with you?
得了吧
Come on.
"欢迎来到日出沙滩
"Welcome to Sunrise Beach,
全芝加哥最漂亮的景色"
the most beautiful view in all of Chicago."
好了 首先呢
Okay, okay, first of all,
我没想要和你上♥床♥
I don't even want to have sex with you. ?
当然
Sure.
我说真的呢
I'm serious.
听着
All right, look.
我是个混♥蛋♥
I'm a dick, okay?
是个人我就会上
I sleep with everyone.
但... 我也说不好
But... I don't know.
你身上有点什么...
There's something about you...
有点什么不一样的 特殊的
Something just different and special
而且你从来没有过这样的感觉... 拜托
and you never felt like this before-- please.
我也是人就上的
I sleep with everyone, too.
这一套可一直都挺灵的
That's never not worked.
看起来你恐怕
Yeah, it looks like you might be
今天晚上要自己解决了
making love to yourself tonight. ?
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我能要个你的电♥话♥吗
Can I have your number?
算了吧
Yeah, I don't think so.
你有泰森妈妈的地址吗
Uh, do you have Tyson's mom's address?
好极了 我看得一清二楚
Oh, cool. I can totally see this.
你到底要来干吗
Why do you want it anyway?
因为我需要泰森的妈妈去报案说家人失踪了
Because I need Tyson's mom to file a missing persons report.
泰森失踪了
Tyson's missing?
-达内尔没告诉你 -没有
- Didn't Darnell tell you? - No.
他死了
He's dead.
不会
Nah.
如果他死了 我担♥保♥达内尔一定会告诉我的
I'm pretty sure Darnell would have mentioned that.
他就是死了
Well, he is.
我在小巷子里发现了他 杀了他的人
I found him in the alley, and whoever killed him
一定把尸体转移走了
must have moved the body.
所以没发现尸体
So there's no body?
还没有
Not yet.
在我的世界里
Well, in my world,
除非有尸体出现 否则不用紧张
you don't panic until a body turns up.
在我的世界里
Well, in my world,
当你摸到你死了的朋友时就紧张了
you panic when you feel your dead friend.
泰森的妈妈怎么说
And what does Tyson's mom think?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不会真的跑到一位母亲面前
You're not really gonna go up to a mother
然后告诉她你觉得她儿子死了 对吧
and tell her you think her son is dead, are you?
我只能这样
I have to.
茉菲
Murphy.
-听着 还是... -什么
- Look, just... - ?What?
还是等你确定了吧
Make sure you're sure.
我很确定
I'm sure.
你什么时候早上七点就起来了
Since when are you up at 7:00 in the morning?
在烘焙活动之前
I'm going to Tyson's mom's
我要先去趟泰森妈妈的家 脆饼
before the barkery thing. Pretzel.
有事吗
Can I help you?
你是泰森的妈妈
You're Tyson's mom?
你是谁
Who are you?
茉菲
Murphy.
我是... 他的一个朋友
I'm a... I'm a friend of his.
你就是那个被抢了的女孩
You're the girl that was mugged?
对
Yeah.
他从没告诉我你是盲人
He never told me you were blind.
他总是关注别的东西
He always focuses on other things.
他不在家
Well, he's not home.
好吧
Okay.
你就是来找他的 对吗
That's what you're here for, right?
对
Yeah.
你没有他的信儿吧
You haven't heard from him, have you?
他一般都会报个平安的...
He usually checks in, and...
我开始有点担心了
starting to get a little worried.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
我能用一下卫生间吗
Can I actually use your bathroom?
当然 要帮忙吗
S-Sure. Can I help you?
好 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
走廊一直到头 过了泰森的房♥间就是
Straight past Tyson's room at the end of the hall.
好 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表