剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
《暗中》前情提要
Previously on In the Dark...
我叫茉菲
I'm Murphy.
泰森
I'm Tyson.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我的天
Oh, my God.
救命
Help!
我要查出来是谁杀的泰森
I'm gonna figure out who killed Tyson.
因为我欠他的
Because I owe him that.
想去喝一杯吗
Want to grab a drink?!
不
No!
拜托
Oh, come on!
好吧 就一杯
Fine. One drink.
达内尔觉得你是个灾星
Darnell thinks you're bad news.
但我觉得你可能也是灾星
You might be bad news, too.
泰森居然从没告诉我他有女朋友
So weird that Tyson never told me he had a girlfriend.
或许你并不如自己想的那么了解他
Well, maybe you didn't know him as well as you thought.
他在凯拉·谢尔兹的名字后画了个小爱心
He drew a little heart next to "Keira Shields."
也许她知道泰森出什么事了
Maybe she knows what happened to Tyson.
我觉得他是有麻烦了
I think he was in trouble.
他不是有麻烦了
He was not in trouble.
他是劈腿了
He was cheating on me.
你对这个杰米还有什么了解
What else do you know about this Jamie?
我只知道她住在麦迪逊大街
Only that she lives in Madison.
你有这个杰米的号♥码吗
Do you have this Jamie girl's number?
别说我没给过你什么
Don't say I never gave you nothing.
谢谢你做晚饭 妈妈
Thanks for dinner, Mom.
还是一如既往地好吃
It was delicious, as always.
你去哪
Where you going?
不去哪
Nowhere.
我知道了
Oh, I see.
你有约会吗
You got a date?
-不是 -你有约会
- No... - You got a date.
-你有约会 -好吧
- You got a date - Okay. All right.
你有约会 约会 约会
You got a date, date, date, date, date going
-约会 约会 -好了 被你发现了
- Date, date, date, date, - All right, yeah, you got me.
-泰森有约会 -好了
- Tyson's got a date. - Okay. u202d
至少把裤子提好
At least pull your pants up.
这是什么
What is this?
是达内尔叫你做这个的吗
Did Darnell put you up to this?
你今晚出去其实是为了这个吗 泰森
Is this actually why you're going out tonight, Tyson?
别骗我 泰森·帕克
Don't lie to me, Tyson Parker.
你知道这个会害死你
You know you're gonna either end up dead
或害你入狱
or in jail for this.
-呼叫杰米 -呼叫杰米
- Call Jamie. - Calling Jamie.
茉菲 你今天给这可怜的姑娘打12通电♥话♥了
Murph, you've called this poor girl, like, 12 times today.
泰森跟她一起绿了他女友
Well, Tyson was cheating on his girlfriend with her.
她可能知道是谁杀了他
She might know who killed him.
她又挂了我的电♥话♥ 小贱♥人♥
She just did it again. That little bitch.
我以为我了解泰森的一切呢
I just thought I knew everything about Tyson.
你会搞清楚的
You'll figure it out.
你会的
You will.
与此同时
And, in the meantime,
我会给你做好多通心粉
I'll make you all the pasta.
来 尝尝
Yeah? Try this.
真好吃
That's so good.
你什么时候知道你想做厨师的
When did you know you wanted to be a... chef, anyway?
我小时候妈妈就去世了
My mom passed when I was a kid.
我就开始为我弟弟和老爸做饭
So, I started cooking for my brother and pop.
我不知道
And-- I don't know--
我只有在做饭时不觉得难过
when I was cooking, it was the only time I wasn't sad.
我就继续做下去了
So I just kept cooking.
你对多少姑娘讲过这个伤心故事
How many girls have you told that sob story to?
只有我想睡的那些
Just the ones I wanted to have sex with.
嗯 这还差不多
Yeah. There it is.
不错啊
This is nice.
茉菲的阴♥道♥肯定有魔力
Murphy must have a magic vagina.
或许真是呢
Maybe I do.
天呐 我们还有真酒杯吗
Oh, my God, we have real wine glasses?
茉菲 你的餐巾在你右手边
Murphy, your napkin is on your right. Here.
杰丝 能拿下吗
Uh, Jess, can you take this?
谢谢
Thank you.
酒来吗
Wine?
-谢谢 -好
- Thank you. - Yeah.
你忘记给她切意面了
Well, you forgot to cut up her pasta.
谢谢你 麦克斯
Thank you so much, Max.
我已经接受了我的恋情里有三个人
I've already accepted that there's three people in my relationship.
你最好也是
You might want to do the same.
天呐
Oh, my God.
这还真好吃
It's actually really good.
你的水在这里
Your water's right here.
麦克斯 "这里"是没有意义的
Max, "here" doesn't meannything.
谢谢
Thank you.
暗 中
第一季 第四集
克拉克 哥伦比亚 克劳福德
Clark, Columbia, Crawford,
戴恩 邓恩 门
Dane, Dunn, Door...
你早晚
At some point,
得习惯我睡在你床上
you're gonna have to get used to me being in your bed.
嗯 我坚持到了凌晨4点
Hey, I lasted until 4:00 a.m.
然后你心跳的声音吵醒了我
Then the sound of your heartbeat woke me up,
然后我开始专注地听
and then I just started focusing on it.
然后我开始想
And then I just started thinking,
"如果它停了呢"
"What if it stops?"
真是令人舒心
That's comforting.
你在干什么
What are you doing, anyway?
杰米没接我的电♥话♥
I'm-- Jamie never answered.
所以我想查到她的住址
So I'm trying to figure out where she lives.
但网上只有
And, of course, the Internet
一堆垃圾 根本没用
is a heaping pile of garbage that never helps me.
-所以 -你得承认
- So... - u202dGot to admit,
这还是让人有些安心的
it's a little bit of a relief that a,
一个普通市民不能靠一个少女的电♥话♥号♥码
uh, regular civilian can't track down a teenage girl
而追踪到她的下落
based on her phone number.
回床上去吧
Come back to bed.
普通市民
Regular civilian.
-发短♥信♥给那个警♥察♥ -写新短♥信♥
- Text "That Cop." - Begin new message.
"你在家吗 问号♥"
"Are you home, question mark."
与"回床上去"相反
The opposite of "Come back to bed."
我认识个警探 他家里有台警用电脑
I know this detective dude. He has a police computer at his house.
好吧 等等 你不是...
Okay. Oh, yeah. Wait, wait, wait. You're not--
你不是要闯入他家吧
you're not actually gonna break into his house, are you?
不是 当然不是
Well, no. Of course not.
那个警♥察♥的短♥信♥
Text from "That Cop."
"刚去上班了 什么事"
"Just left for work. What's up?"
只是想确认他不在家
Just making sure he's not home.
为什么有软的和硬的壳
Why is there a soft and a hard shell?
这样有嚼劲
So that it's chewy
又酥脆
and crunchy.
多聪明
That's the brilliance.
奶酪为什么那么稀
Why is the cheese so liquid-y?
别...说了 吃吧
Just... stop talking and eat it.
好吧 我知道你不是专程来跟我一起吃东西的
Okay, I know you didn't come over here just to eat with me.
我为什么不能对你撒谎
Why can't I lie to you?
我爸爸说我令人意外的吓人
My dad says I'm surprisingly intimidating.
好吧
All right.
我想查明我朋友遭遇了什么
So, I'm trying to find out what happened to my friend.
我希望我能...
And I was hoping that I could...
或许用下你♥爸♥爸的警用电脑
potentially, possibly use your dad's police computer.
好吧
Okay.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Seriously? - u202dYeah.
听上去比我原本的打算刺♥激♥多了
Sounds way more exciting than what I was gonna do.
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表