剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
你从没去过我家
you've never even been to my apartment.
不如我们今晚在我家过夜
Why don't we stay there tonight?
为什么要去你家
Why-why would we do that?
我刚在你家水池尿尿了
I just peed in your sink.
你知道我在新的地方起来后
Do you have any idea how disorienting it is
会迷失方向吗
for me to wake up in a new place?
你和我在一起
You'll be with me.
没事的
Okay, it'll be okay.
我说不好
I don't know.
就收拾个包
Just pack a bag, okay,
下班后我去林斯莫尔接你
and I'll pick you up at the Linsmore after work.
会很棒的
It's gonna be great.
我保证
Promise.
你拿着包干什么
What's with the bag?
麦克斯逼我今晚去他家过夜
Well, Max is, uh, forcing me to stay at his place tonight.
你第一次去男孩家过夜噢
Oh, your first sleepover at a boy's house.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你能开下后备箱吗
Oh, can you... can you pop the trunk real quick?
放后座就行
Oh, just put it in the back seat.
打开后备箱 你觉得韦斯利还在那吗
Just pop the trunk. You think Wesley's still in there?
没有 当然没有
No, of course not.
那就打开
Just open it.
我的天
Oh, my God!
什么
What?!
我的天 我的天
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
什么
What?
我的天
Oh, my God.
-手表 -什么
- The-the watch. - What?
那个死人的手表
The dead guy's watch.
那个死人的手表在我的后备箱
The dead guy's watch is in my trunk.
天哪 好吧
Oh, boy. Well...
好吧 我们要...
Okay, we need...
我们要把它处理掉
We need... we need to get rid of it
埋了或是烧了
and-and bury it or burn it.
或是扔到河里 我们需要找条河
Or we need to throw it in the river. We need to get to a river!
好了 冷静 神经病
Okay, calm down, psycho.
我来处理它 把它递给我
I'll get rid of it. Just hand it to me.
不 我不想我的指纹留在上面
No. I don't want my prints on it.
你真是疑神疑鬼
You're so paranoid.
那把我的手放在表上
Then put my hand on it.
在哪里
Where is it?
这里 就在那
It's right here, right there.
-这个吗 -是的
- This? - Yes.
好了...
Well, um...
我的律师看过了所有东西 但他们说
My lawyers went over everything, and while they say
这可能是我们家的人
it is probably the worst investment
最糟糕的一次投资
anyone in my family has ever made, uh...
他们起草了这些 所以...
they drafted these, so...
签了名 我就会从你那接手引导希望
Just sign there, and I will take Guiding Hope off your hands.
你确定你想要接手引导希望吗
You sure that you want to do this?
引导希望是我的生命
Guiding Hope is my life.
其实 它是我的生命
Actually, it's my life.
你们两个瘾君子甚至没有经过我同意
And you two stoners made this decision
就做了决定
without even consulting me?
另一种选择就是停止业务
Well, the other option would be to shut down the business.
汉克说你们破产了
Hank said you guys are bankrupt.
我很清楚我们的财务状况 菲力克斯
Yeah, I'm aware of our finances, Felix.
是吗
Are you?
抱歉 我只是 所有事情都经由我手
I'm sorry. I just... I've been going over everything,
有很多零散支出
and there's been a lot of frivolous... spending.
零散支出
Frivolous spending?
例如 垃圾处理
For instance, the trash.
你们花了400美元买♥♥垃圾处理服务
You guys spend $400 a month on trash service,
但是1.7公里外就有个垃圾场
but there's a dump 1.7 miles away.
就类似于这些事情
So it's just stuff like that.
-我要给他脸上来一拳了 -好了
- I'm gonna punch him in the face... - Okay.
-就现在 所以 -好了 这样
- right now, so... - Okay, all right. Here.
我们稍后再讨论这些
We're gonna go over all of this in a little bit.
非常感谢
Uh, thank you so much.
但是乔伊没有签字
But Joy didn't sign.
给我一分钟
Just give me a minute.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不敢相信你把公♥司♥卖♥♥给那个讨厌鬼
I can't believe you sold the company to that little twerp.
我们应该庆幸他还继续雇佣我们
Hey, we're lucky that he's still keeping us on.
没错 我真幸运
Oh, yeah, lucky me.
你知道 或许他会安排我处理垃圾
You know, maybe he'll put me on trash dump duty.
我不会签字的
I'm not signing those.
你迟到了
You're late.
随它去吧 你不是我老板
Just let it go. You're not my boss.
其实我是 而且我很需要你
I am, actually, and I really need you
按时上班 不能打瞌睡
to start showing up on time, and no more naps
或是出来抽烟 好吗
or cigarette breaks, okay?
不然呢
Or what?
不然 我就炒了你
Or... I'll fire you.
好吧
Okay.
你好 茉菲
Hey, Murphy.
你好
Oh, hey.
只是来看看切尔丝
Just here to see Chels.
我有把两者联♥系♥起来
Yeah, I sort of put that together.
她在后台
She's, uh... she's just in the back.
很好
Cool.
工作怎么样
But how's work?
你有被分配了新案子或其它什么吗
Did you get assigned a new case or whatever?
是的
Yeah.
克洛伊怎么样了
How's Chloe?
很好 她很好
Good. She's good.
那就好
Good.
代我向她问好
Well, tell her I said hi.
好的 我会的
Yeah, will do.
宝贝
Hi, baby.
来了
Hey.
那是你的包吗
That your bag?
是的
Yeah.
准备好了吗
Ready?
我以为我们要喝一杯
I thought we were gonna grab a drink.
没事 我们走吧
It's okay. Let's just go.
走了 脆饼
Come on, Pretzel.
再见 迪恩
Bye, Dean.
再见
Bye.
好的 我们到了
Okay, here we are.
我已经为脆饼准备了一碗食物和水
I already put a bowl of food and water out for Pretzel.
过来
Come here.
好了 不要嘲笑我
Okay, don't laugh at me.
什么
What?
我上网查了一下如何向盲人介绍新地方
But I Googled how to show a blind person a new space.
我的天 你个笨蛋
Oh, my God. You're such a loser.
别说了
Shut up.
好了 你左边是墙
All right. Okay, to your left is a wall.
地上有个鞋架 所以小心点
And on the floor there's a shoe rack, so be careful.
飞镖靶
Dart board.
好的
Okay. Yep.
衣帽架 墙
Be a coat rack. Wall.
然后就是门廊
And then you're gonna come to a doorway.
好的
Yes.
穿过门廊就是我的卧室
And through the doorway is my bedroom
-和浴室 -好的
- and the bathroom, - okay.
这个优秀的浴室只有我们两个用
which is a glorious bathroom that only the two of us use.
浴室 知道了
Bathroom. Got it.
如果你 跟着我的声音走
And if you, uh, follow my voice,
这里是沙发 我把它挪了一下
over here is the couch, which I moved
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表