剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
I'd want a chance to explain myself.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我知道有人把你上头供出来了
I know someone turned in your boss.
你真的要这么问吗
Are you seriously asking me this right now?
我只是根据事实
Just looking at the facts.
只有两个事实
There are two facts:
泰森不是告密的人
Tyson wasn't a snitch,
并且我永远不会伤害他
and I would never have hurt him.
永远
Ever.
就算是他告密的
Even if he was.
鸡尾酒来了
Cocktail delivery. Ah!
温妮莎的莫斯科骡子
Moscow mule for Vanessa,
杰丝普普通通的马尔贝克[葡萄酒]
a very underwhelming Malbec for Jess,
还有我新朋友史黛西的伏特加汤力
and a vodka tonic for my new friend Stacey.
不错
Well,
邀请菲力克斯真是太明智了
good call inviting Felix.
谢谢大家 干杯
Thanks, guys. Cheers.
谢谢 菲力克斯
Thanks, Felix.
来 宝贝 干杯
Come here, baby. Cheers.
切尔茜
Chels?
我不想和你说话
I'm not talking to you.
你说什么 为什么
What? Why?
你跟迪恩到底是怎么回事
What is going on with you and Dean?
天哪 切尔茜
Oh, God, Chelsea.
我们 我们在沙发上睡着了
We... we both fell asleep on the couch,
第二天一醒来我就走了
and I just, I left first thing in the morning.
你们一起待了一晚上
You spent the night together?
没
No.
我们就 坐着
We just, uh, hung out.
好了
Okay, uh...
我想敬个酒 来 宝贝 给我
I would like to make a toast-- come here, baby-- to my...
最棒的女朋友温妮莎
amazing girlfriend Vanessa.
我太爱你了 无法想象没有你的
I love you so much, and I can't I-imagine
七个月 干杯
the last seven months without you, so cheers.
等等 我们拍个回力镖[短视频软件]
Wait. Let's Boomerang it.
好
Okay.
拍好了
There it is.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
"和这人在一起七个月了
"Seven months with this one.
标签 幸福
#Blessed
标签"
Hashtag..."
哈 等一下 对
Oh. One sec. Yes.
"标签 爱就是爱
#LoveIsLove,
标签 七个月
#SevenMonths,
标签 纪念日
#Anniversary,
标签 杰丝和温妮莎
#JessAndVanessa,
标签 我亲爱的
#MyLove,
标签 我的心 标签 在一起
#MyHeart, #Together,
标签 目标"
#Goals."
我出轨了
I cheated on you.
什么
You what?
-你 -我 我
- You... - I-I...
我很对不起
I'm so sorry.
-杰丝 -我
- Jess? - I...
杰丝 你在这吗
Jess, you here?
在 等我一下
Yeah, just give me a sec.
不行 我 我恐怕得走了
No. Uh, I-I actually have to go.
我感觉应付不了这种场面 所以
I'm, like, dealing with this, like, whole situation, so...
对 茉菲 我也是
Yeah. Me, too, Murphy.
你们俩都走吧
Why don't you both go?
温妮莎
Oh. Hey, Vanessa.
赶紧走吧 顺便带上你那放荡的朋友
Just go, and, um, take your slutty friend with you.
什么
What?
我哪来放荡的朋友
I don't have a slutty friend.
她在跟我说话吗
Was she talking to me?
糟糕的夜晚 是吧
Some night, huh?
菲力克斯 你在这干嘛
Felix, why are you even here?
你又没被赶出来
You didn't get kicked out.
我搭讪了温妮莎一个漂亮朋友
I sort of hit on one of Vanessa's hot friends.
-不太成功 -你说温妮莎恨我吗
- Didn't go too well. - Do you think Vanessa hates me?
麦克斯究竟在哪
Where the hell is Max?
好吧 行吧
Okay, cool.
抱歉 他之前表现得很古怪
Sorry, he was just acting weird earlier,
而且几个小时了还没回消息 这不像他
and he hasn't texted me back in hours. It's not like him.
没事 不用管我
No, it's okay. Don't mind me.
不就是我感情崩塌了
It's just my relationship just imploded.
我是真的很担心 杰丝
I'm actually worried, Jess.
这不像他 我们应该
Okay? It's not like him. I think we should
去看看他 求你了
go check on him, please.
好吧 要我叫车吗
Okay, fine. You want me to call an Uber?
我可以载你们
I could drive.
你没喝酒
You didn't drink?
没有
No.
菲力克斯 你都去买♥♥了四五轮了
Felix, you bought, like, four rounds of drinks,
自己一杯都没买♥♥
and you didn't buy one for yourself?
我给别人了
I'm a giver.
很明显温妮莎的朋友不够喝
Apparently that wasn't enough for Vanessa's friend.
你那蠢车在哪
Where's your dumb car?
向右走
To your right.
来吧
Come on.
麦克斯的威士忌冰块和我的一模一样
Max and I have the exact same whiskey rocks.
真棒
Oh, neat-o.
他在哪
Where is he?
他怎么会不在家
How the hell is he not at home?
那是什么
What was that?
他刚收到一条短♥信♥
Uh, he just got a text.
估计连接到电脑上了
I guess they go through to his computer.
短♥信♥说什么
Well, what does it say?
别 茉菲 我会觉得心里不舒服
Murphy, no. I do not feel comfortable...
菲力克斯 那上面说什么
Felix, what does it say?
不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
电脑对男人来说是个神圣的地方
A man's computer is a sacred place,
相信我
believe me.
恶心
Gross.
杰丝 快 看看 求你了
Jess, please! Read it, please.
一个没保存过的号♥码发来的
It's from a number he doesn't have saved,
是三个问号♥
and it's three question marks.
他回了吗
Did he respond?
回了 就刚刚
Uh, yes. Just now.
然后呢
And?
他说
He says,
"洛克赫斯特 342"
"Lockhurst 342."
对话框不见了
It just went away.
肯定是他删掉了
He must've deleted it.
好吧 这倒是很可疑
Oh, well, that's super shady.
洛克赫斯特到底是什么意思
What-what the hell does Lockhurst mean?
是个酒店
It's a hotel.
我是说 我没住过
I mean, not one I would ever stay at,
但开车去工作的路上会经过 所以
but, you know, I drive past it on the way to work, and...
所以 34
So, 34-- Uh...
342是 是
342 is-is, um...
房♥间号♥ 没错
Room number. Yeah.
很不幸 茉菲
It's a tough break, Murph.
不过谁都逃不过 是吧
Happens to the best of us, though. You know?
好了 茉菲 别听他乱说
Okay, Murphy, don't listen to him.
麦克斯不可能背叛你
There's no way Max is cheating on you.
是啊 也不一定
Yeah, maybe not.
明白吗
Okay?
他对你那么痴迷
He's obsessed with you.
就像你对温妮莎那么痴迷
Kind of like how you're obsessed with Vanessa?
好吧 你要知道
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表