剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
-你想见我 -是的
- You wanted to see me. - u202dYes.
我联♥系♥了费尔维尤高中
I called Fairview High,
已经定好明天早上做演讲了
and we're all set for a presentation tomorrow morning.
我们什么时候去
What time do we have to be there?
我以为我和杰丝去就够了
Oh, I-I thought Jess and I would just handle this one.
杰丝 她是个兽医
Jess? She's a vet.
宣传演讲一直是我负责
I always do the outreach presentations.
我知道 不过你在这还有这么多活要忙
No, no, I know, but, I mean, you have so much work to do here
这一整周都得你来负责
and, like, you're the boss this week and...
是啊
Well, yeah.
我不想再回到高中
I mean, look, I don't want to go back to high school,
但我的主要任务是确保
but my main objective is making sure
"引导希望"的宣讲能够顺利
that Guiding Hope is represented well.
你觉得我没那个能力吗
You don't think I can do that?
当然不是
Oh, absolutely not.
如果被菲力克斯缠住了
So how are you gonna find Keira
那你要怎么去找凯拉呢
if you're stuck with Felix?
简单 我直接把他甩了就行
Oh, easy. I'll just ditch him.
等他到了那个蠢集♥会♥之后 我就去找她
And while he's doing the dumb assembly, I'll go find her.
因为吸毒的人会离开集♥会♥去嗑药
'Cause stoners always ditch assemblies to get high,
我只需要找到她在哪就行
so all I got to do is figure out where she is.
你好啊
Hey, there.
我就不打扰你们这对小情侣了
I'm gonna leave you two lovebirds alone.
你怎么还在这
What are you still doing here?
我想下楼梯 但我办不到
Well, I tried walking down the stairs, but I couldn't.
我相信你一定可以
Yeah, I'm sure you can do it.
我都快疼昏了
I almost passed out from the pain.
对不起 宝贝 是你弄坏的就得你来赔
Look, I'm sorry, babe. You broke it, you bought it.
今晚我得住这了
Gonna have to crash here tonight.
但你昨晚已经住在这了
But you stayed here last night.
所以呢
So?
我们本来应该是比较随性的炮♥友♥关系
So, we're supposed to be this, like, casual sex thing.
如果我想更进一步呢
And what if I wanted more than casual?
那你就去和住在这里的其他女同约会去吧
Then go hang out with the other lesbians in this house.
过来
Get your ass over here.
今天过得如何
How was your day?
什么
What?
你今天 过得怎么样
Your-your day. How-how was it?
茉菲 你在浴缸里干什么
Murphy, what the hell are you doing in the bathtub?
我的床被麦克斯占了
Max is in my bed.
他好像爱抚了我
He's, like, touching me and stuff.
欢迎你加入约会
Welcome to dating.
我不想和别人约会
I don't want to date anyone.
我不想打击你
Well, I hate to break it
但你基本上已经在和这家伙约会了
to you, kid, but you're kind of dating this dude.
你在这呢
There you are.
你能再给我拿点冰吗
Can you grab me some more ice?
把这个装满 好吗
Here. Fill it up, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
没事吧 宝贝
Everything okay, babe?
别叫我宝贝
Don't call me babe.
好吧
Okay.
我
I'd, uh...
我想帮你捡 但是我不能弯腰 所以
I'd help you pick it up, but I can't bend over, so...
也许你在自己家里能更舒服点
Maybe you'd be more comfortable in your own apartment.
我觉得我在哪都舒服不了 宝贝
I don't think I'd be comfortable anywhere, babe.
我不是专门给你送冰的 知道吗
I'm not the ice girl, okay?
我觉得你挺冰冷的
You seem pretty icy to me.
这种两个人在一起的套路不适合我
This "us" Or whatever it is, it's not my thing.
所以你赶紧走吧
So you got to go.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
别装的像了解我似的
Stop acting like you know me.
我不了解你 你也不了解我
I don't know you, and you don't know me.
所以我们才要互相了解
Which is why we're getting to know each other.
我不想这么做
I don't want to do that.
我喜欢生活本来的样子
I like my life exactly the way it is.
好吧
Right.
喝得烂醉 毫无意义的性生活
All your drunk and meaningless sex.
肯定非常充实
I'm sure it's very fulfilling.
-的确 -是吗
- It is. - u202dI bet.
-过得开心 -我会的
- Have fun with it. - u202dI will.
-好 -好
- Great. u202d- Great.
有人吗
Hello?
在下面
Down here.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我的鸡鸡断了
I broke my penis.
你还和已婚的那个鬼混呢
You still smashing that married one?
丈夫终于发现了然后轮了你一棍子
Husband finally find out and take a bat to it?
几周之前就跟那个女的断了 因为我是个好人
No. I ended that weeks ago because I'm a good person,
上帝就是这样回报我的
and this is how God repays me.
那个
Well, look, um,
我过找你谈来其实是想让你帮个忙
I actually came to talk 'cause I need a favor.
-现在你想聊聊了 -你这什么意思
- Oh, now you want to talk. - What's that supposed to mean?
你应该告诉我你表弟失踪了
You should have told me your little cousin's missing.
我阿姨让我查清楚出了什么事
My auntie told me to find out what happened,
但是妮娅逼着我放下这件事
but Nia's riding me and told me to drop it.
背着妮娅偷偷做就行了
Just go behind Nia's back.
然后我也一起失踪吗
And end up missing, too?
好吧
Yeah, okay.
茉菲觉得泰森死了
Murphy thinks Tyson's dead.
茉菲 你最近见过她了
Murphy? What, you been talking to her?
等等 我来猜猜
Wait, let me guess.
是她这么对你的吧
She's the one who did this to you.
你在跟她鬼混吗
So you messing with her?
之前是 现在我滚蛋了
I was. Eh, but I'm off it.
很好 女人就是麻烦
Good. Girl's trouble.
你想让我帮什么忙
Oh, what's this favor you needed?
想让你帮我偷拿一点钱
I need you to help me skim a little.
一点是多少
How much is a little?
15捆
15 stacks.
这可不是一点
Man, that's not really a little.
我们下周四才会交货
Look, we don't make the drop until next Thursday.
在清账之前就能把钱还给你
I'll pay you back before we have to square it up.
别让这件事给我找上麻烦
Don't let this come back on me.
我之前发誓再也不想踏进高中一步了
I swore I would never step foot in a high school ever again.
-为了我的职业生涯 -天呐
- The things I do for my career. - u202dOh, man.
我感觉不太好
I'm not feeling so good.
我要去趟卫生间
I'm gonna go to the bathroom.
现在吗 我们都要开始了
Now? We're about to go on.
-别管我直接开始吧 -不 这是你的事情
- Just start without me. - No. This was your thing.
冷静点 这种演讲你不是总做吗
Calm down. You do these stupid presentations all the time.
听众全是十几岁的孩子这种 没做过啊
Not to an auditorium full of teenagers.
除非你想让我当着这群十几岁的孩子面前
Well, unless you want an auditorium full of teenagers
吐在台上 你可得马上开始了
to see me vom on stage, you're gonna have to start.
天呐 不是吧 不是吧
Oh, God. No, no, no, no, no.
不是吧 别出在这时候啊
This can't be happening. Not right now.
-怎么了 -我开始流眼泪了
- What? - u202dMy eyes are watering.
-你哭了吗 -不 流眼泪
- You're crying? - No, watering.
我紧张的时候会流眼泪
I tear up when I get nervous.
是泪腺
It's glandular.
我要戴上墨镜
I'll just wear my sunglasses.
快点
Hurry.
我来
I got it.
-你好 迪恩 -谢谢你
- Hi, Dean. - Uh, thank you.
小南瓜 感觉怎么样
Pumpkin, how you feeling?
还行
Fine.
和学校的护士谈过了
Talked to the, uh, school nurse.
她跟我说你今天来月经了
She told me that you got your period today.
挺酷的
So that's pretty cool.
对吧 变成女人了
Right? Being a-a woman and all?
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表