剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
是的 这正是我会做的
Yes. That is exactly what you do.
如果我们不找到麦克斯 妮娅就会被放了
If we don't find Max, Nia walks free.
-我知道 -好吗 然后他就会死
- I know that. u202d- Okay? And then he dies.
你真的想让这个烙在你良心上吗
Do you really want that on your conscience?
茉菲 上次我搅进这件事里...
Last time I got involved with this, Murphy...
不 不 上一次
No. No. The last time,
你是在追一个杀人犯
you were chasing after a murderer.
我们真的只需要找出麦克斯
We literally just have to find out if Max
是不是只是睡在他前女友的沙发上
is crashing on his ex's couch.
好吗 拜托了
Okay? Please.
杰丝 我需要你
Jess, I need you.
我们从哪找来一辆车
Where are we gonna get a car?
简单
Easy.
在这里
And over here,
你会看到我们有最先进的
you'll see we have our state-of-the-art
犬类运输...
canine transportation...
车辆
uh, v-vehicle.
天哪
Oh, God.
天哪 菲力克斯在那里
Oh, God, there's Felix.
-开快点 -我做不到
- Drive faster. - u202dI can't.
开快点
Drive faster.
稍等一下 原谅我
One second. Excuse me! Hey!
抱歉 老兄 我们会回来的
Sorry, dude. We'll be back.
-抱歉 -茉菲 你不能把车开走
- Sorry. - u202dMurphy, you cannot take that car!
这里也不是太坏
Isn't so bad over here.
离咖啡机很近
Closer to a coffee machine.
是啊 简直是天堂
Yeah, it's paradise.
怎么了
What's up?
大陪审团选择起诉
Grand jury chose to indict.
基因不会撒谎
DNA doesn't lie.
他们要起诉达内尔·詹姆斯杀害泰森
They are prosecuting Darnell James for Tyson's murder.
这是件好事
This is a good thing.
跟我来
Just come with me.
我知道达内尔没有杀人
I know Darnell didn't do it.
为什么
How?
因为他那晚和我在一起
Because he was with me that night.
我和达内尔14岁起就认识对方了
Darnell and I, we've known each other since we were 14.
而我们...
And we've been...
大部分时间
more than friends
不止是朋友
for most of that.
朱尔丝...
Jules...
他不是个坏人
He's not a bad person.
你逮捕他是为了救他脱离圈套
You arrested him to save him from the sting.
他可能会坐30年牢
He was looking at 30 years.
我不能让他有这种结果
I couldn't let him go out like that.
我慌了
I panicked.
我...
I, um...
如果你决定告发我...
I won't blame you if you...
我不会怪你
decide to turn me in.
我不会那样做的 朱尔丝...
I'm not gonna do that. Jules...
我应该站出来
I should come forward.
给达内尔他的不在场证明
Give-give Darnell his alibi.
让我们理顺一下
Let's-let's play this out.
即便你站出来了
Even if you come forward,
也没办法证明那晚你俩在一起
there is no way to prove that you guys were together.
朱尔丝 朱尔丝 朱尔丝...
Jules, Jules, Jules, Jules...
我不知道要怎么做 我不知道...
I don't know what to do. I don't know...
一切都会好的
It's gonna be okay.
听着 你会不想失去一切的
Look, you don't want to lose everything.
如果达内尔是被陷害的
If Darnell's being framed, then we will find
那我们会找到其他证明的方法
some other way to prove it.
怎么找 我被撤出这个案子了
How? I'm off the case.
我没有
I'm not.
好吧 别吓到了 但我要拥抱你了
Okay. Don't freak out, but I'm gonna hug you.
天哪
Oh, God.
闭嘴
Shut up.
想要点吗
Want some?
不
No.
我还在和恐惧作斗争
I'm working through a panic attack.
它会让你放松的
It'll relax you.
-像是食物昏迷 -茉菲 茉菲...
- Like a food coma. - Murphy. Murphy...
茉菲 你刚把蛋黄酱撒了我一腿
Murphy, you just got mayonnaise all over my leg.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
而只有菲力克斯才能这么做 是吧
And only Felix is allowed to do that, right?
我就知道我不该告诉你的
I knew I never should have told you that.
我们能忘了那件事吗 拜托
Can we just forget about that, please?
不行
Um, no.
他其实没有你想象的那么坏
He's actually not as bad as you think.
而且我们几乎没有再在一起了
And we barely hang out anymore.
-我需要有人聊天 -我们一直都在一起
- I need someone to talk to. - We hang out all the time.
不 我们没有 并不是
No, we don't. Not really.
只是...搜索各种地址
Just... Google addresses.
好吧 如果对你这么困难的话
Okay, then don't Google addresses
那不搜索地址了
if it's so hard for you.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I'm saying.
只是 我的意思是 和菲力克斯一起
Just-- I'm saying that, with Felix,
我们只是一起玩然后看电视
we just hang out and we w-watch TV
我们抽大♥麻♥然后讨论很蠢的事情
and we smoke weed and we talk about stupid stuff
与谋杀案无关的
that isn't murder-related.
好吧 杰丝 你想谈论什么蠢事
Okay, Jess, what stupid stuff do you want to talk about?
算了 茉菲
Never mind, Murphy.
好吧
Okay.
一般来说 我会 用面包车从培育者那里
Normally, I would, uh, take the van to pick up dogs
-接狗 但... -但车被偷了
- from the breeder, but... - But it was stolen.
不 不 不是被偷
No, no. Not stolen.
茉菲只是借用一下 在我的允许下
Murphy just borrowed it. With my permission.
她和杰丝一起 杰丝很负责 所以...
She's with Jess, who-who is very responsible, so...
杰丝 就是你搞上的女人
Jess. That's the woman you exposed yourself to.
什么 你从哪听来的
What? Where'd you hear that?
办公室很多人都在讨论这件
A number of people were discussing the incident
-"意外" -"意外"
- at the office. - u202d"The incident"?
不 杰丝想要的
No. Jess wanted it.
这听起来不太对
That sounds wrong.
杰斯允许我的 好吗
Jess gave me permission, okay?
但之后 当她看到...它时
But then, when she saw... it,
她不想要了 但不是因为我
she didn't want it. But not because of me.
那是她的问题 她是女同性恋
It was her problem. She's a lesbian.
这个 很明显不是个问题
Which, you know, is obviously not a problem.
抱歉 问题是什么来着
I'm sorry, what-what was the question?
贝克 我需要你去证物室拿这些东西
Becker, I need you to grab these items from the evidence locker.
没问题
You got it.
运动衫
Sweatshirt,
狗毛
dog hair,
牙线
dental floss.
牙线
Dental floss?
我是韦克斯顿
Wexton.
芭芭拉 我是朱尔丝·贝克
Barbara, this is Jules Becker.
在泰森·帕克的方向盘上找到的基因
The, um, DNA found on Tyson Parker's steering wheel,
是牙线纤维中提取到的
that was pulled from dental floss fibers?
让我查查
Let me check.
是的
Yeah, it was.
谢谢 芭芭拉
Thanks, Barbara.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
有什么我能帮你的吗
Can I help you?
你好 我是茉菲 这是我的朋友...
Hi. I-I'm Murphy, and this is my friend...
我已经...我已经捐款给吉米基金了
Oh, I already... I already gave to the Jimmy Fund.
好吗 谢谢
Okay? Thanks.
就是 无礼
I know. Rude.
没 我是觉得她
No, I was saying "Wow" 'cause sh...
很漂亮
She's hot.
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表