剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
- Sir, she has a guide dog. - Let go of me!
-她看不见 警♥察♥先生 她看不见 -杰丝
- She can't see, sir. Sir, she cannot see. - Jess?
-停下 你要带她去哪 -杰丝
- Stop. Where are you taking her? u202d- Jess!
-警官 快停下 她看不见 -小心头
- Sir, stop it, she can't see! - Watch your head.
暗 中
第一季 第六集
茉菲 我是迪恩 要跟我过来吗
Murphy, it's Dean, you want to come with me?
干什么去 要上法庭了吗
What for? Am I getting the chair?
我把指控撤销了
I had the charges dropped.
走吧
Come on.
茉菲
Murph.
-茉菲 -你还好吗
- Murphy. - u202dYou okay?
茉菲 我把脆饼带过来了
Murphy, i brought Pretzel.
-谢谢 -谢谢你
- Thank you. - Thanks, man.
不用谢
Yeah, of course.
但是 先别走 好吗
Um, but hey, don't leave yet, all right?
很不幸 我们要立刻带你过去
Unfortunately, we're gonna have to bring you
问询和泰森有关的问题
directly into questioning about Tyson.
真的吗
Are you serious?
我知道这样不太好 但是时间紧迫
I know it's a lot, but time is of the essence.
-感谢你能过来 -我其实是
- Thank you for coming in. - I was basically, uh,
被你的同事用手铐强行铐过来的
handcuffed and forced in here by one of your colleagues,
但是 不用谢
but... you're welcome.
这里不能抽烟
You can't smoke in here.
不应该是
Aren't you supposed to feed me
你们给我苏打水和香烟
sodas and cigarettes so I give you
我提供给你们线索吗
information or whatever?
现在我们有禁烟条令了
Yeah, well, we have smoking rules now.
茉菲 我们想要帮忙
Murphy, we want to help.
就像上个月那样帮我吗
Like you helped last month
我每天都为泰森的事给你打电♥话♥
when I called you about Tyson every single day?
这很困难 但是你也知道
It's been rough, but you know,
我们也和你一样想找到杀害泰森的凶手
we-we want to find Tyson's killer as much as you do.
-我才不相信你们会想帮忙呢 -茉菲
- I don't trust you guys to do anything. - Murphy.
我们现在需要你
We need you now.
能再跟我们说一遍吗
All right, can you tell us again
你那晚在巷子里都摸到了什么
what you felt in the alley that night?
我发现泰森的尸体在一个睡袋里
I found Tyson's body laying there in a sleeping bag.
闻起来有烟味
It smelled smoky.
我就记得这么多 因为我喝多了
But that's all I've got because I was drunk
别的都不记得了
and I don't remember anything else.
还有 他给我发短♥信♥了
Well, except he-- Tyson texted me the--
但是是他发的吗 是他吗
But was that even him? Was that him?
我们觉得 是杀了泰森的人
We think whoever killed Tyson
在别的地方给你和达内尔·詹姆斯发的短♥信♥
sent you and Darnell James those texts remotely.
那你们能追踪到他们吗
So you can track them?
你们能查到
And you can figure out who hacked into
是谁黑了他的账号♥
his account or whatever? Right?
我们查过了 但是他们用了加密地址
We looked into it, but they used an encrypted address,
是条死胡同
so it's a dead end.
当然是了
Of course it is.
你说泰森的爸爸一周之前跟他通过电♥话♥
And-and you said that Tyson's dad spoke to him a week ago? u202d
对 所以很明显他是上周才死的
Yes. Which obviously means he died in the last week
那时候我正忙着喝酒和男朋友上♥床♥呢
while I was drinking and having sex with my boyfriend.
-茉菲 -你知道你们现在应该干什么吗
- Murphy... u202d- You know what you guys should be doing?
你们现在应该去查清楚
You should probably be trying to figure out
是谁杀了花店的那个人
who killed that guy in the flower shop.
我们正在调查
We're looking into it.
你们就会说这句话 我们正在调查
That's all you ever say, like, "We're looking into it."
这是有联♥系♥的
There's a connection.
很明显是有联♥系♥的
Okay, there's an obvious connection.
泰森在花店里给埃文打工
Tyson worked for Evan in the flower shop.
现在他俩都死了
And now they're both dead!
我们正努力去找杀害埃文的凶手
We are trying to find Evan's killer
以及其他嫌疑人
as well as other suspects.
我能听出来那个人的声音
I recognized that guy's voice, okay?
我不能
I-I can't...
我找不到他 但是如果下次再听到
I can't place it, but if I heard it again,
我能听出来
I would know it.
我们能先专注于一件事吗
Can we stick to one thing, please?
我们先说巷子里发生的事情
We need to focus on what happened in the alley.
我都跟你说了一万遍了
I've told you that story a million times.
太傻了 我要走了 我走了
This is so stupid, I'm leaving. I'm leaving.
走吧 起来
Let's go, come on. Up.
去外面 去找门 走
Find outside. Find the door, go.
抱歉我迟到了 罗
Sorry I'm late, Ro.
你好 我们刚刚说到
Hello. u202dWe were just going over
我们提供的不同包裹
the different packages we offer.
你想看看吗
Would you like to have a look?
她选就行 我来付钱
Whatever works for her, I'm taking care of it.
我跟你说了我能行
I told you I got this.
-让我来 -让你来
- Let me. u202d- Let you?
我什么都不会再交给你了
I'm done letting you do anything.
能用这三张卡分别付款吗
Would you be willing to split it with these three cards?
我还有400块现金
And I have $400 cash.
当然可以
Of course.
爸爸来电
Incoming call from Dad.
是我
It's me.
就想对我哼一声吗
That's all you've got?
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry. Um...
你好
Hello.
别这样
Come on.
我一整个早上都在给你打电♥话♥
I've been calling you all morning.
宝贝 你可以跟我说说
Baby, you can talk to me.
我知道你现在心情不好[身材差]
Okay? I know you're in rough shape.
是吗 我打算去健身房♥了
Yeah, I've been meaning to hit the gym.
我没开玩笑
This isn't a joke, okay?
我真的很担心你
I'm really worried about you.
这是干什么
What is this?
我给你一个拥抱
Me giving you a hug.
-拥抱 -对
- A hug? - u202dYeah.
-茉菲 -怎么了
- Murphy. u202d- What?
-宝贝 停下来 -把裤子脱了
- Baby, stop. - u202dTake off your pants.
-不 -我还以为你想让我好受点呢
- No. u202d- Thought you wanted to make me feel better.
-不是用这种方法 -你什么时候变得
- Not like this. - Since when don't you want
不时时刻刻都想和我做♥爱♥了
to have sex with me every waking moment?
从你用这种方法回避自己的感受开始
Uh, when you're using it to avoid feeling anything.
基本上我每次做♥爱♥都是这样
That's literally every time I have sex.
这也太傻了
This is so stupid.
没有你我一样能爽 走吧
I can get off without you. Just get out.
滚
Go.
我不会滚
I'm not gonna leave.
那你就坐在那看我自己用手吧
Then you're gonna sit there and watch me masturbate.
-住手 -出去
- Stop. - Get out!
停 我是你男朋友
Hey, stop. I'm your boyfriend.
别把我拒之千里
Okay? Don't shut me out.
那我来把这事弄简单点吧
Then I'll make this real easy.
你不再是我的男朋友了
You're not my boyfriend anymore.
什么
What?
我们结束了 你可以走了
We're done. You can go.
我还能听见你的呼吸呢
I can still hear you breathing.
这并不是你真想要的
This isn't really what you want.
这实际上就是我想要的
It is actually what I want.
从一开始我就不想要这种无聊的关系
And I never wanted this stupid relationship in the first place,
所以我才一直想要和你分的
which is why I keep trying to break up with you,
可你就是不听 你给我走吧
but you don't listen, so just get out!
你真的有问题 茉菲
You've got some real issues, Murph.
无所谓
Cool.
再见不送
Bye.
我本来都有点喜欢麦克斯了
I was actually starting to like Max.
我没办法相信你跟他吹了
I can't believe you just ended it.
节哀顺变吧
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表