剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
怎么了 屌♥丝
What up, losers?
《暗中》前情提要
Previously on In The Dark...
引导希望破产了
Guiding Hope is bankrupt.
我要买♥♥下引导希望
I'm gonna buy Guiding Hope.
我说把你的货给我
I said give me your stash.
是三号♥嫌疑人
It's number three.
我很确定
I'm positive.
你认出他了
You got him.
我非常开心 我其实很享受清醒的感觉
That's how happy I am. I'm actually enjoying feeling sober.
我能结账买♥♥单吗
Can I get my check, please?
茉菲 你知道你给了我小费吗
Murphy, did you know that you gave me a tip?
保释金是五十万
Bail was 500 grand.
那孩子怎么付得起保释金
How did that kid make bail?
我可以照顾克洛伊 我们会没事的
I can watch Chloe. We'll be fine.
我们基本上不会离开客厅
We're literally not leaving the living room.
我们的滴滴来了
Oh. There's our Uber.
茉菲 你听不出我的声音吗
Come on, Murphy. Don't you recognize my voice?
她不在家 她也不接电♥话♥
She's not at home. She's not answering her calls.
你还追踪茉菲的手♥机♥吗
Do you still track Murphy's cell?
茉菲呢
Where's Murphy?
我不知道你在...
I don't know what you're...
我的后备箱里有个大活人呢
Human man in my trunk.
你怎么老没完没了...
Why do you keep saying that? Hey!
或许是他开枪打的泰森 但是
This guy may have shot Tyson Parker, but...
勒他的另有其人
But someone else strangled him.
我觉得最好
I think it would be best
克洛伊以后别来见你了
Chloe doesn't see you anymore.
帮我个忙 离我们远点
Do me a favor and stay away from us?
瑜伽对你有好处 宝贝
Yoga is good for you, babe.
我就不能用跑步机吗
Can't I just, like, run on the treadmill?
来吧 你会喜欢的
Oh, come on. You're gonna love it.
马上回来
Be right back.
早上好 宝贝
Morning, babe.
早
Morning.
等等 等等 我要上厕所
Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. No, I just need to pee.
抱歉 我也是
Sorry. No. Me, too.
我很快就好 不不不 求你了 拜托
It'll only take two seconds. No, no, no. Please. Come on, come on.
我也是 我也是
Me, too. Me, too.
那是什么
What is that?
狗狗的紧急焦虑药物
Doggy anxiety meds for emergencies.
你还在因为车祸那码事心烦意乱吗
Are you still stressed out about the whole car accident thing?
车祸那码事
The car accident thing?
你是说我亲眼看着那人被车撞死了吗
You mean the human man I saw get killed?
是的 我觉得没错
Yeah, I'd say so.
我猜茉菲肯定有人吃的药物
I bet Murphy has human pills.
我不想用焦虑症的事让茉菲心烦
I don't want to bother Murphy with my anxiety.
泰森的事终于结束了
The Tyson thing is finally over.
她在试着往前看
She's trying to move on.
我会没事的
I will be fine.
拜托 达哥
Come on, D.
我得洗澡去上班了
I got to take a shower and go to work.
好吧
Okay, fine.
你这是在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
我要和你一起洗澡
I'm gonna take a shower with you.
好吧 只有十分钟
Okay, we got ten minutes.
好
Yeah.
警报解除
Hey. Coast is clear.
克洛伊正为上学做准备
Chloe's getting ready for school.
我们今晚能见面吗
Will I see you tonight?
当然
Of course.
-拜 -拜
- Bye. - Bye.
爸爸 我牙膏用完了
Dad, I'm out of toothpaste.
水池下面还有一些
Hey, there's some under the, uh, sink.
我给你拿
Let me get that for you.
爸爸 爸爸 你知道你可以
Dad. Dad, you know you're allowed
带女朋友过来过夜 对吧
to have a girlfriend sleep over, don't you?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我的天 你们怎么还在厕所
Oh, my God, how are you guys still in the bathroom?!
没开玩笑吧
Are you serious?
好多了 好多了
Much better. So much better.
暗 中
第一季 第八集
有人吗
Hello?
你们俩在这干什么
What are you two doing out here?
等等
Hey, hold up.
没什么 只是出来待着
Nothing. We're just hanging out.
你们在游荡
You're loitering.
游荡 老天 别啊
Loitering? Man, come on.
韦斯 冷静
Wes, chill.
转身
Turn around.
为什么 我又没做什么
For what? We're not doing anything.
手放墙上 转身
Hands on the wall. Turn around.
转身
Turn around.
手放墙上
Hands on the wall.
你也是
You, too.
快点 你也是
Let's go. You, too.
手放背后 快
Hands behind your back. Let's go!
手放背后
Hands behind your back.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh, my God.
什么都别说 懂吗
Just keep your mouth shut, all right?
最坏的情况 几个月就出来了
Worst case, we'll be out in a couple months.
几个月
A couple months?
老天
Oh, man.
韦斯利 到你了
Wesley, you're up.
你躲哪儿去了
Where you been hiding?
我现在归缉毒局管了
Oh, Narcotics owns me now.
让那些人干活真是太难了
It's a lot of work telling these men what to do.
我们能像真人一样坐下
Well, can we sit down like real people,
把食物放进嘴里 来一瓶葡萄酒吗
put some food in our mouths, polish off a bottle of wine?
行啊 我打给你
Sure. I'll call you.
说好了
It's a plan.
给你买♥♥了咖啡
Got you a coffee.
我也给你买♥♥了
Ha! Got you one.
咱俩真是太有爱了
Aw. Aren't we adorable.
没错
We are.
现在什么情况
So where are we at?
和昨天前天一样
Same as yesterday and the day before.
想找出韦斯利射杀泰森前
Trying to figure out who strangled Tyson
谁勒了他
before Wesley shot him.
我很惊讶茉菲没过来告诉我们
I'm surprised Murphy isn't up in here trying to tell us
韦斯利的共犯是谁
who Wesley's accomplice might be.
好吧 她不知道韦斯利在和别人合作
Yeah, well, she doesn't know that he was working with anyone.
希望她也不会知道
Like to keep it that way.
这么快就不爱了
Oh. Fallen out of love?
只想好好干我的工作
Just like to be able to do my job
还不用整天应付她
without dealing with her all the time.
懂你
Got it.
我是这么想的
Here's what I'm thinking.
韦斯利肯定在逃避谁 对吧
Wesley had to be running from someone, right?
否则他怎么会突然冲出去跑到路上
I mean, wh-why else would he dart out into the road?
有目击者吗
Were there any witnesses?
只有那个司机
Just the driver.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你好像不开心事情结束了 宝贝
You don't seem happy it's done, babe.
我很开心 只是感觉很怪
Yeah, I'm happy. I just... I feel weird.
我不知道自己该干什么
I don't really know what to do with myself.
我们可以
We could...
开始做正常的情侣
start being a normal couple.
我们 怎么做
Us? How?
首先
Well, for starters,
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表