剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
《暗中》前情提要
Previously on In the Dark...
这个妮娅是什么人
Okay, who the hell is Nia?
我们的老大
Our boss.
她在监狱里 不可能是她杀的泰森
She's in jail. She couldn't have killed him.
对 但她可以让她的手下去杀他
No, but she could have gotten a couple of her guys to do it.
韦斯利·莫雷诺 达内尔·詹姆斯
Wesley Moreno, Darnell James.
韦斯利是在泰森死之后
Wesley had to have found the gun
才发现的那把枪
after Tyson was already dead.
所以呢
So what?
不是韦斯利开枪杀的泰森
Wesley didn't shoot Tyson.
还有办法脱身吗
Is there any way out of this?
达内尔·詹姆斯 你因为涉嫌
Darnell James, you're under arrest
谋杀泰森·帕克而被捕了
for the murder of Tyson Parker.
我还是不觉得是达内尔杀了他
I still don't think Darnell killed him.
他们终于对逮捕达内尔·詹姆斯做出决定了
They finally came to a decision about my Darnell James arrest.
我没被解雇 但他们不让我办帕克的案子了
I'm not fired, but they took me off the Parker case.
我知道达内尔没有杀人
I know Darnell didn't do it.
-为什么 -因为他那晚和我在一起
- How? u202d- Because he was with me that night.
杰丝 你不能说不帮就不帮我了
Jess, you can't stop helping me.
友谊不是这样的
That's not how friendship works.
你根本不知道友谊是怎样的
You have no idea how friendship works.
也许我可以搬过来
Maybe I could move in here.
合租
Pay rent.
整个泰森案可能
This whole Tyson case might be
是由某人一手精心策划的
being orchestrated by someone.
轮滑乐园
笑一个 茉菲
And smile, Murphy.
爸爸 别这样
Ugh, Dad, stop.
让你♥爸♥给你拍个照片吧
Let your father take a picture.
为什么 我又不能马上看到
Why? I'm not gonna be able to see them soon.
这不好笑
That's not funny.
她为什么觉得一切都是笑话
Why does she think everything's a joke?
来吧 就笑一个
Okay. Just, come on. Just smile.
我才不一个人拍呢 好尴尬
I'm not taking a picture by myself; that's awkward.
杰丝
Jess.
过来跟我拍个蠢照
Come take a stupid picture with me.
老天 我在努力了
Oh, my God, I'm trying.
好 好了 看这边
Okay. All right, look this way
并说"生日快乐 茉菲"
and say "Happy birthday, Murphy."
她不在这 小家伙
She's not here, buddy.
我知道
I know.
给你
For you.
谢谢
Thank you.
老天 这太棒了
God, is this great.
就好像和我自己住在一起
It's like living with... me.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. u202d- Cheers.
你觉得茉菲没有我会不会一团糟
Do you think Murphy's a mess without me?
我知道她和你在一起时是一团糟
I think she's a mess with you.
是啊
Yeah.
你想给她打电♥话♥吗
Do you want to call her?
不 不
No. No.
没事的
It's fine.
嗯
Yeah.
出示下身份证
Can I see your I.D.?
真的假的
Are you serious?
玛莉娅呢
Where's Maria?
我几乎每天都来这买♥♥酒
I buy alcohol here, like, every day.
看牌子
Look at the sign.
购买♥♥酒精饮料需出示身份证
必须21岁以上
看我的导盲犬
Look at my Seeing Eye dog.
好吧 我还是要看身份证
Well, I still need to see I.D.
在这里面
It's one of those.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢了
Thanks.
我有预感这会是最棒的生日
I have a feeling it's gonna be my best one yet.
暗 中
第一季 第十二集
我是迪恩
It's Dean.
等一下
One second.
好吧 进来吧 门开着
Whatever, just, uh, come in! It's open!
我把这捡起来了
Pick this up?
你是为泰森的事而来吗
Are you here about Tyson?
因为我重新调查了妮娅的事
'Cause I... I was researching some stuff about Nia,
发现她最开始是因为
and I found out that she was actually originally arrested
-欺诈被捕 -等等
- for racketeering. u202d- Wait, wait...
慢点 慢点 慢点
Slow down, slow down, slow down.
好吗
All right...
你还好吗
Are you okay?
大伙...
I mean, where is...
都去哪了
everyone?
这个嘛
Well, um...
麦克斯和我 我们
Max and I, you know, we...
反正他走了
Well, he's gone.
杰丝不久前搬走了
Um, and Jess moved out for a little while.
杰丝走了
Jess left?
对
Yeah.
我希望是暂时的
I mean, it's temporary, I hope,
但她给我下了最后通牒 然后
but she gave me an ultimatum, and...
我不会接受最后通牒
Me, you know, I don't do ultimatums.
尤其是涉及泰森谋杀的事
Especially not about Tyson's murder.
尤其是当我快发现真♥相♥时
Especially if I'm this close.
所以就变成现在
So it turned into this...
不好意思 你在打扫卫生吗
Sorry, are you cleaning?
我知道你看不见 但茉菲
I know you can't see it, but, Murphy,
这里脏死了
it's disgusting in here.
你就大老远过来鄙视我的生活环境吗 还是
So, did you just come here to insult the way I live, or...
抱歉 不是
Sorry. No.
我正开车去工作 想着顺道过来
I was driving to work, and I thought I would come by
给你一个生日礼物
and give you a little birthday gift.
你怎么知道今天是我生日
How'd you know it was my birthday?
当你被捕时 档案里写着
When you got arrested, it was, uh, in your file.
我就记住了 我记性很好
I just, well, remembered it. I have a good memory.
给 就是个小礼物
Here. It's a tiny thing.
没必要为盲人包礼物
There's no need to wrap a present for a blind person.
别这样 拆礼物还是很有乐趣的
Oh, come on, it's still fun to open the wrapping paper.
你给我买♥♥车了吗
Did you buy me a car?
不 这是个颜色识别器 给
No, here, it's a-- it's a color identifier. Here.
像这样
Like this.
咖啡色
Brown.
就这样吗
Is that it?
很酷 非常棒
Very cool. Very, very cool.
抱歉 这太次了 我
Sorry, it's lame. I--
-克洛伊很喜欢 所以我就想 -不 很有用
- Chloe loves hers, and I just thought that... - No. Very helpful.
我很感激 谢谢 真的
I appreciate it. Thank you. I do.
与你无关 我只是
It's not you, I just--
我有点希望忘记今天是我生日
I kind of just want to forget it's my birthday.
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝亲爱的茉菲生日快乐*
*Happy birthday, dear Murphy*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you.*
好了 亲爱的 吹蜡烛吧
All right, sweetheart, blow out the candles.
我知道生日该怎么过 爸
Yeah, I know how a birthday works, Dad.
我知道你在拍照 请不要这么做
I know you're taking a picture. Please stop.
杰丝 你也过来
Jess, get in there.
来吧 来吧 生日合照
Come on, come on, come on. Birthday pic.
准备好了吗 吹吧
Are you ready? Go for it.
当心头发 亲爱的
Watch your hair, honey.
太好了 太好了
Yay! u202dBeautiful. Beautiful.
好了 大家回去工作吧
All right, and back to work, everybody.
在自己的桌子上吃吧
We can eat at our desks.
-快点 -天哪
- Chop, chop. - u202dOh, my God.
去吧
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表