剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
没有
No.
也不想见
I have no desire to.
完全不想吗
Like, none?
我也没见你急着
Well, I don't see you jumping
去见抛弃你的混♥蛋♥老爹啊
to meet your jackass dad who abandoned you guys.
说得有理
Yeah.
新案子
Here's the new case.
杰·克劳福德
Jay Crawford.
一个月前在阿图罗披萨店中弹
He was shot at Arturo's Pizzeria about a month ago.
有线索吗
Have any leads?
只有一群目击者
Well, we just got a list of witnesses.
在收银台工作的小子 凯文·马斯特斯
A kid working the register, Kevin Masters,
一个常客 达内尔·詹姆斯
and frequent customer, Darnell James.
-我把他们带回来了 -达内尔·詹姆斯
- I had them brought in. - Darnell James?
那是泰森·帕克的表兄 对吧
That's Tyson Parker's cousin, isn't it?
对 但别去问他失踪表弟的问题
Yeah, but don't go asking him questions about his missing cousin.
他是因为别的案子来的
He's here on his own volition.
我不想让你惹火他
I don't want you pissing him off.
我知道 只是那个披萨店
Well, I know, it's just the pizza place
就在泰森贩毒的地方附近
is around the corner from where Tyson dealt,
而且枪击发生在泰森失踪前一天
and this happened the day before Tyson disappeared.
两者可能有联♥系♥
There could be a connection.
怎么了
What?
你想解决帕克的案子
You just want to solve the Parker case
因为你对那个茉菲小妞有好感
'cause you got it bad for that Murphy chick.
对 这才是我们破案的动力 为了上♥床♥
Yes, this is why we solve crimes: to get laid.
-你就讽刺吧 真没创意 -别说我了
- Yeah. Sarcasm. Textbook. - Get off my back.
你上次约会是什么时候了
When's the last time you had a date?
别担心 我有约会
Don't worry, I get mine.
不好 坏脾气贝克来了
Oh, no, we got Becker up in here.
CBS台电视剧《贝克》 主人公为一个坏脾气医生
凯文 你可以跟我们来了
Kevin, we're ready for you.
小心这个女人
Careful with her.
她可难缠了
She don't quit.
你的破车竟然还撑了一小时
Your stupid car lasted a whole hour.
这个嘛
Well...
需要推一把才能启动
It's gonna need a push-start,
很不幸 这需要两个人
which, unfortunately, requires two people.
我不是数学家 但是
I'm not a mathematician, but...
我刚好是在场第二个人
yeah, I happen to be another human being.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
好了 宝贝 推它一把
Okay, babe, now give her a push.
好
Okay.
你在推吗
Are you even trying?
我在推呢
I'm pushing!
-往下趴 加油 -我在推呢
- Lean into it. Let's go. - I am pushing!
好吧
All right.
你能行的 加油
You got this. Come on.
这太傻了 我推不动
Okay, this is stupid. I can't push.
好吧
Okay. Well, um...
那你就要来把方向了
You're gonna have to steer.
等等 是说在车里把方向
Wait, like, the car?
对
Yeah.
什么
What?
好啊
Okay.
记住了要松开离合
All right, remember to pop the clutch. Okay?
-松开离合 我知道了 -嗯
- Pop the clutch. I got it. - Yeah.
提醒我一下 离合是什么来着
And remind me, what is the clutch again?
你就笔直地把好方向 踩刹车 好吧
Just steer straight, pressing the brake, okay?
-知道了 -好了 你可以的 来吧
- Got it. - All right, babe, you got this. Come on.
我开车了 我开车了
I'm driving. I'm driving.
我开车了
I'm driving. I'm driving.
我开车了
I'm driving.
茉菲 松开离合
Murphy, pop the clutch.
-什么 -松开离... 刹车
- What? - Pop the clu-- Brake!
-我不知道刹车在哪啊 -茉菲
- I don't know where the brake is. - Murphy!
麦克斯 救命 我不...
Max, help! I don't--
我不知道刹车在哪
I don't know where the brake is!
刹车
Brake! Brake!
宝贝 你没事吧
Babe! Babe, you okay?
-你还好吗 -我没事
- You good? You all right? - Yeah, I'm okay.
我开了车
I drove.
-没错 你开了 -我开了车
- Yeah. Yeah, you did. - Yeah. Yeah, I drove.
-太酷了 -你开得太臭了
- That was really cool. - You're really bad at it.
是啊 对不起
Yeah. Sorry.
真的很酷
That was cool.
进来
Get in.
遵命
Yes, ma'am. Oh.
要半个小时修好
Be about a half hour to fix.
-这是750双泵化油器吗 -没错
- Is this a 750 Double Pumper? - Hell yeah, it is.
-我老爸车里也有一个 -是吗
- Yeah, my dad had one in his car. - No way.
-这是最好的 -都是镀金的
- It's the best. - And it's all gold-plated.
-这绝对是最好的 -没错
- It's hands down the best. - Yeah.
真棒 什么时候
Oh, cool. When's the part
你们哥俩要开始把引擎盖支起来啊
where you guys start humping the hood?
因为我才不想跟陪你们到那时候呢
'Cause I'd like to not be here for that.
我要去卫生间
I'm gonna go to the bathroom.
你要帮忙吗
You need some help?
不用 我已经尿了一辈子了
No, I've been peeing my whole life, dude.
太好了
Great.
茉菲
Murph?
你躺在地上干什么
What are you doing on the floor?
我不知道 麦克斯
I don't know, Max.
你来女卫生间干什么
What are you doing in the women's restroom?
我来帮你吧
Here, let me help you.
我不需要你帮我
No, I don't need your help.
我挺好的 请你 请你走吧
I'm fine. Can you please-- Can you just leave, please?
麦克斯 拜托了
Max, please.
上 好样的
Up. Good boy.
-它总是去找吃的 看着 -这边
- He always goes for the food, watch. - This way.
好样的
Good boy.
-他做得非常好 -好
- He's doing perfectly. - Okay.
-坐下 -能说句话吗
- Sit. - Can I have a word?
什么事
What?
你不想告诉我茉菲到底干什么去了 吗
You want to tell me what's really going on with Murphy?
乔伊告诉我她去做心理咨♥询♥了
Joy told me she's at therapy.
行了吧
Come on.
-没错啊 她是去了 -我这迪尔菲尔德
- Mm-hmm. Yeah. She is. - I didn't take second
基♥督♥教青年会年度扑克冠军可不是蒙来的
at the Deerfield YMCA Annual Poker Tournament by accident.
我能看出有隐情来
I know how to spot a tell.
菲力克斯 我没隐情
Felix, I don't have a tell.
你皱鼻子就像《恋爱魔术师》里性感小妞似的
You wiggle your nose like the hot chick from Bewitched.
我没有
I do not.
你现在就在皱呢
You're doing it right now.
好吧
Fine.
千万别告诉乔伊
Please don't tell Joy, but, uh,
茉菲和她约会的新男友去麦迪逊了
Murphy went to Madison with the new guy she's dating.
在幼犬毕业日
On puppy graduation day?
好了 它都完成了
All right, he's all set.
非常好
Excellent work.
谢谢
Thank you.
杰丝 你不能让它通过
Jess, you have to fail him.
因为如果它通过了
Because if he passes,
我就要放弃它了 我做不到
I have to give him up and I can't.
-它是我最好的朋友 -是啊
- He's my best friend. - Right.
没事的
Well, it's-it's gonna be okay.
你做得非常好
And you've done a great job.
我们特别为你骄傲
We're so proud of you.
-真的 -没错
- Yeah. And-- - Yeah.
好了 好了
Yeah, there, there.
没事的
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表