剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
我做了肉饼
I made meat loaf.
我给你热一块吧
Let me warm you up a plate.
我是怎么让这事发生的呢
How did I let this happen?
我爱引导希望
I love Guiding Hope,
而我把它经营到倒闭了
and I ran it into the ground.
我就是个彻头彻尾的废物
I am a total and complete failure.
菲力克斯 我有个点子
Felix, I have an idea.
-不用什么点子了 杰丝 -闭嘴
- There are no more ideas, Jess. - Stop.
-我们要接受现实 -菲力克斯 嘘
- We must accept reality now. - Felix, shh. Shh.
你能不能把嘴闭上一会儿
Would you just shut up for, like, two seconds, please?
我想我知道从哪能弄到一些钱
I think I know where we can get some money.
我的天 我感觉已经好多了
Oh, my God, I'm feeling so much better already.
我也是 这点子真是太牛了
Me, too. This was a great idea.
你好好谢谢杰丝吧
You can thank Jess.
我喜欢这歌♥
Ooh, I love this song.
*我俏丽的小女孩*
*Ooh, my little pretty one*
*小女孩*
*My pretty one*
*给我一点点*
*When you gonna give me some*
*时间 莎伦娜*
*Time, Sharona*
*你让我发动爱的马达*
*When you make my motor run*
你能加入进来我很高兴
I appreciate you coming in on that.
说什么
What is it?
*歌♥词 莎伦娜 我不太记得这歌♥的*
*Line, Sharona, I don't know all of those words*
*所有的词 可我无所谓*
*To this song, but I don't care*
-*时间...* -*因为我在*
- *Time... * - *'Cause I am in*
-*车里...* -你连词够不知道
- *The car... * - You don't even know it!
-*时间* -*莎伦娜*
- *Time * - *Sharona*
*我的 我的 我的*
*My, my, yi, whoo!*
*我的莎伦娜*
*M-M-M-My Sharona...*
希望农场
你想去里面吃还是...
You want to eat inside, or...?
还有几个小时的路呢 我们边开边吃吧
Still a few hours away. Let's just eat on the road.
那我... 进去买♥♥
I will... run in.
你想吃什么
What do you want?
你看着办吧
Mm... surprise me.
-我相信你 -好吧
- I trust you. - Okay.
去去就回
Be right back.
-我们要去哪 -应该就在附近
- Where are we going? - It should be around here somewhere.
茉菲说就在星耀湖旁边
Murphy said it's next to Starshine Lake.
我们让茉菲给我们指路吗
We're taking directions from Murphy?
还有我们为什么要去星耀湖呢
Also, why are we going to Starshine Lake?
这算什么湖的名字呢
What kind of lake name is that, anyway?
其实 这名字还挺好的
Actually, it's kind of nice.
我的天 等等 停车
Oh, my God, wait, stop.
-干吗 -菲力克斯 停车
- Why? - Felix, stop the car!
看 你看见了吗 你看见了吗
Look. Do you see that? Do you see that?
那是麦克斯的车 来吧
That's Max's truck. Come on.
等等 不行 太冷了
W-Wait, no, it's freezing,
我就这一件风衣
and all I have is a windbreaker.
这是乔伊的外套 穿上吧
Well, here's Joy's jacket. Put that on.
-绝对不行 -来吧
- Absolutely not. - Come on.
你能不能告诉我到底要做什么啊
Can you please tell me what we are doing?
我们为什么要找麦克斯的车呢
Why are we looking for Max's truck?
你记得麦克斯带茉菲去那个湖边小屋了吗
Okay, do you remember when Max took Murphy to that lake house?
-对吧 -嗯
- Yeah? - Uh-huh.
她跟我说他在那藏了十万块
Well, um, she told me that he hid $100,000 there.
麦克斯为什么要藏十万块现金呢
Um, why did Max have 100 grand in cash?
因为他是洗钱的
Because he's a money launderer.
给毒贩洗钱的
You know, for-for drug dealers.
什么
Wait, what?
杰丝
Jess.
我可不拿毒贩子的钱
I'm not taking a drug dealer's money.
你为什么不早点告诉我
Why didn't you tell me this before?
因为我知道你是不会拿毒贩子的钱的
'Cause I knew you wouldn't take a drug dealer's money.
这就是你的伟大计划吗 我的天
This was your master plan? Oh, my God.
-我的天 -行了 菲力克斯 我们没...
- Oh, my God. - Felix, come on, we don't have...
我们没有选择了
We don't have any other choice.
这可能是会吓到你...
This may come as a shock...
可我也爱引导希望啊
but I love Guiding Hope, too, okay?
我可以和我最好的朋友一起工作...
I get to go to work with my best friend...
最好的朋友们
...my best friends
每天
every day.
我还没想要...
And I'm not ready...
我还没想要放弃它呢
I'm not ready to let that go.
我也不想啊
Well, neither am I.
菲力克斯 听着
Felix, listen,
如果我们拿了这钱
if we get this money,
我们可以去捐个款 这样我们就踏实了
we could make a donation, and then we're good.
-杰丝 -什么
- Jess... - What?
你不能就那么捐出去十万块
You can't just make a donation of $100,000.
这样一定会让税务局给盯上的
That kind of raises some flags with the IRS.
你得把这笔钱分成更小的金额
You'd have to break it up into smaller amounts
在非常长的时间里用小的金额去捐
and make smaller donations over a much longer period of time.
倒是可行 这倒是可行
Which could work. That could work.
是吗
Yeah?
嗯
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
茉菲告诉我
So, Murphy told me
麦克斯把车扔在这了
that Max dumped the truck here,
然后她们上了条船
huh, and then they got in a boat
去了湖对面 所以...
and went to the other side of the lake, so...
我们要干吗
Are we doing this?
我想我们干吧
I think we're doing this.
好
Okay.
你看着挺漂亮
You look really pretty.
-闭嘴吧 -来吧
- Shut up. - Come on.
太刺♥激♥了
This is so exciting!
朱尔丝·贝克来电
Call from Jules Becker.
我现在不方便讲话
I can't talk right now.
我只要问你一个问题
I just need to ask you a question.
那天晚上迪恩离开轮滑溜冰场时
When Dean left the roller rink the other night,
他有没有说要去哪里
did he tell you where he was going?
说了 他就说他要去找你 我不知道
Yeah. He just said he was meeting you. I don't know.
不 他没有 他那么说了
No, he wasn't. He said that?
嗯 他说他...他说他要 他得完成
Yeah. He said he... he said he was gonna... he had to do
一篇报告或 或他说自己
a report or... or he said he...
他说你需要他的帮忙什么的
he said you needed his help with something. Or...
我 我记不清了 怎么...
I'm...I'm confused. What...
茉菲 你到底在说什么
Murphy, what exactly are you saying?
他说他要去见你
He said he was meeting you.
他是这么说的 我不...
That's what he told me. I don't...
什么 他没有...
What... Did he not...
朱尔丝
Jules?
喂
Hello?
好吧
Okay. Fine.
那再见吧
Bye, I guess.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
入侵泰森账号♥的人用了那里的无线网络
Whoever hacked into Tyson's account was using their Wi-Fi.
我买♥♥了简单的 汉堡和薯条
Hey. So, I went basic: burgers and fries
还有香草奶昔
and vanilla milkshakes.
你要抽烟吗
Uh, you gonna smoke?
是的 就...
Oh. I was. Just...
我就打算抽一根
I was just gonna have... just one.
好吧 别在车里抽
Yeah, just, uh, not in the car, maybe.
因为我不想让克洛伊觉得难闻
Because I don't want it to smell bad for Chloe.
-嗯 没问题 -等我们到那边再说
- Yeah. That's okay. - Uh, just wait till we get up there?
嗯 好 没问题
Yeah. Sure, that's fine.
好 我跟你换 给
All right, I'll trade you. Here.
拿好了
Um, here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
好喝吗
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表