剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
《暗中》前情提要
Previously on In The Dark...
泰森
Tyson.
泰森出事可能是对她来说
Something happening to Tyson is probably
最糟糕的事了
the worst thing that could ever happen to her.
我是杰米 我是他父亲
I'm Jamie. I'm his father.
我几天之前
Talked to him on the phone
跟他打过电♥话♥ 所以他肯定没死
a couple days ago, so I know he ain't dead
我也知道他肯定不在芝加哥
and I know he's not in Chicago.
你全心贯注地
You were so focused on
要当泰森的好朋友
being a good friend to Tyson
但是你完全忽视了
that you were completely oblivious
你对待别人有多刻薄
how awful you were being to everyone else.
你觉得他不会回来了
You don't think he's coming back.
我不想要你的臭钱
I don't want your damn money.
我要我儿子
I want my son.
切尔茜 女酒保
Chelsea, bartender,
可以包在我身上
I can totally make that happen.
我知道这只是个门面
So, look, I know this is a front.
我还知道泰森以前为你贩毒
And I also know that Tyson used to sell drugs for you.
这不是个建议
Not a suggestion.
我说把你的货给我
I said give me your stash.
我告诉你 这个人的感觉和泰森不一样
I'm telling you, this guy felt different than Tyson.
我觉得他当时在小巷里还活着 然后
I think he was alive in the alley and then...
逃走了
ran away.
我觉得他可能没事
I think maybe he's okay.
我的天 你还好吗
Oh, my God, are you okay?
-比如 -我没事
- Like... u202d- I'm fine.
所以你打给了迪恩
That's why you called Dean.
是的 确实有点 有点疯狂
Yeah, it was a little, uh, it was a little crazy.
但我不认识那人
But I didn't know the guy,
我不 我不认识他
I didn't, I didn't, like, know him.
你现在怎么能不抓狂
How are you not totally freaking out right now?
当时是很抓狂
I was at the time.
确实很诡异
It was really weird.
诡异 如果我看到一具尸体
Weird? If I saw a dead body,
我肯定
I'd be like...
我不知道
I-I don't know.
你得理解 切尔茜
Well, you have to understand, Chels,
当她摸到那个死人的脸
when she felt the dead guy's face...
-你摸了他的脸 -是的
- You felt his face? - u202dOh, yeah.
-真恶心 -他摸上去死得挺彻底的
- That's disgusting. u202d- Yeah, he felt very dead.
死得透透的 非常...
Like, dead-dead. Like very...
挂了 我懂
Yeah, u-uh, dead, I get it.
我还是不明白
I still don't understand why
你现在怎么能如此淡定
you're not completely losing your mind right now.
因为
Because...
泰森的脸摸上去不是死人脸
Tyson's face was not dead.
意味着泰森还活着
Which means Tyson is still alive.
等我找到他后
When I find him,
我要朝着他那可爱的小脸打一拳
I'm gonna punch him in his presumably cute little face.
好吧 我们能
All right, can we please
回到你的热辣亲热话题上吗
get back to your hot make out sesh?
不算是亲热 只是一个吻
It wasn't a make out sesh, it was just a kiss,
但是一个非常非常好的吻
but it was a really, really, really good kiss.
恶心 我们知道啦
u202dOkay, gross. We get it!
-闭嘴吧 -他来了
- Shut up. - u202dUm, he's here.
淡定点
u202dBe cool.
你是来接着舌吻的吗 还是
So, are you here for more frenching, or...?
其实 我得和你谈谈 可以吗
Actually, I, uh, I actually need to talk to you for a second. Please?
你的女朋友会很吃醋
Oh, your girlfriend's gonna get very jealous.
我不是他女朋友
I'm not his girlfriend,
很显然我不觉得自己是你女友
I obviously don't think that I'm your girlfriend.
真的 茉菲 我们能谈谈吗
Seriously, Murphy, can I have a second, please?
行 放松点
Yes, okay. Relax.
待在这 脆饼
Stay, Pretzel.
你和切尔茜 不错啊
So you and Chelsea, huh?
亲亲我我
k-I-s-s-I-n-g.
首先出来个宝宝
First comes the baby.
是关于泰森的事
It's, uh, about Tyson.
等等 怎么了
Wait, what happened?
我们找到他的遗体了
We, uh, we found his body.
你们找到他的遗体 就是说
You found his body, like, like, you...
他死了
He's dead.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
别
No.
我没事
I'm fine.
你知道死因 或在哪里死的吗
Do you know, uh, how or-or where?
验尸报告出来后就能知道更多细节
I'll know the details when the autopsy report comes back.
那是什么时候
And when's that?
泰森的妈妈在停尸间 辨认尸体
Tyson's mom is there now, identifying his body.
然后
And, um...
等辨认结束后进行尸检
...and we'll go from there.
茉菲
Murphy.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我想一个人静静
I think I just need to be alone right now.
仅允许查看未知身份尸体
我点了面条屋的外卖♥♥
I ordered Noodle House for dinner.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
我知道你现在不饿
Well, I know you're not hungry right now,
但你喜欢早饭吃中餐 你个怪咖
but you love Chinese food for breakfast, you weirdo.
杰丝 你回家吧
Jess, you-you can just go home.
我想在外面坐着抽根烟 好吗
I'm just gonna sit and have a smoke for a minute, okay?
别啊
Come on, um...
我们进屋吧 外面很冷
Let's, let's go inside, it's cold.
你可以在屋里抽
You can smoke in the apartment.
你不喜欢我在屋里抽烟
You hate it when I smoke in the apartment.
好吧 那我们就
All right, let's just...
杰丝 怎么了
Jess, what's going on?
警♥察♥正在搜寻小巷
The police are searching the alley right now.
什么
What?
好了
All right.
进行第一步
Commencing phase one.
不敢相信你因为一部蠢手♥机♥这么兴奋
Can't believe you're this excited about a dumb phone.
我真的排了
I literally waited in line
整整六小时的队才买♥♥到
for six straight hours to get this.
你不能夺去拆封时的这份快乐
You're not gonna take this moment away from me.
好吧
All right.
开机启动了
And we are up and running.
第一次拍摄
First take.
-你在干什么 -我在录像
- What are you doing? u202d- I'm recording.
你在录我吗
You're recording me?
-是啊 -别录我
- Yeah. u202d- Don't record me.
-你容光焕发 -别录
- You're, like, glowing. - u202dStop it.
-把摄像头关掉 -行
- Turn it off. Camera. u202d- Yeah, okay.
-把摄像头关掉 -好好 你说啥就是啥
- Turn the camera off. - Sure, sure, sure, sure. Whatever you say.
女士们 抱歉
Ladies, I'm sorry.
你们不能来这里
You can't be here.
我就抽根烟
I'm just gonna smoke a cigarette.
你去别的地方抽吧
You're gonna have to smoke someplace else;
这里是案发现场
this is a crime scene.
现在这算案发现象了
Now it's a crime scene?
如果几周前这里算是案发现场的话
Maybe if it was a crime scene a few weeks ago,
我朋友也许还活着
my friend would still be alive.
女士 你还是去别的地方吧
Ma'am, I really need you to turn around.
我就是要抽烟
And I really need to have a cigarette, okay?
-走 别碰我 -别激动
- Go. Don't touch me! - Hey-- Easy.
-抱歉 警♥察♥先生 茉菲 走吧 -不
- Okay, I'm sorry, Officer. Murphy, let's just go. u202d- No.
这是我抽烟的地方 我就要抽 走 脆饼
This is where I smoke and I'm smoking. Go, Pretzel.
-女士 -我说了别碰我
- Hey, ma'am. - I said don't touch me!
-你干什么 -冷静点
- What are you doing? - Hey, come-come on.
-警官 她有导盲犬 -放开我
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表