剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
You want me to finish that for you?
好吧
Okay.
你先
After you.
天啊 我最近要真的变成毒虫了
Man, I'm turning into a real pothead these days.
好吧
u202dOkay.u202c
慢点
Okay, Cheech.
-我永远不习惯这一部分 -你没事的
- I never get used to that part. - You're okay.
你会习惯的
Mm. u202dYou'll get used to it.u202c
谢谢你能过来
Hey, thanks for coming over.
当然了
Yeah, of course.
你今天看上去 很糟糕
I mean, you looked, like, so terrible today.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
不不不 我只是觉得...
Oh, no. No, no, no. I just mean...
我的意思是你看上去很难过
What I mean is you looked sad.
我很难过
I am sad.
这让我很难过
Well, that makes me sad.
真的吗
Really?
很抱歉 我能做些什么...
I'm sorry. Can I do anything to...
不 疯子
No, you lunatic.
你总是在照顾所有人
You're always taking care of everybody.
这些狗 茉菲
The dogs. Murphy.
茉菲不在时的我
Me when Murphy's not around.
偶尔也让别人来照顾你吧
Let someone take care of you for once.
不 杰丝 你都有20多分钟没有哭了
Oh. No, Jess. You hadn't cried in, like, 20 minutes.
我知道 都是你的错
I know. Well, that's your fault.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
是吗
Yeah?
我可以给你做点饼干
I can make you some cookies.
不
No.
我来给你做点饼干
I will make you some cookies.
你待在这里 别动 好吗
You stay right there and don't move, okay?
什么都不做吗 我不知道该怎么做
And do nothing? I don't know how to do that.
好吧 那太好了 因为我其实
Okay, well, that's good, 'cause I actually
不知道怎么做饼干
have no idea how to make cookies.
真不敢相信我们不知道泰森还有车
I can't believe we didn't know Tyson had a car.
把车卖♥♥给他的那孩子
Well, the kid who sold it to him
前一周才刚更换了注册表
just changed the registration last week.
今天才出现在我们的系统里吗
And it shows up in our system today?
-真奇怪 -那我再告诉你这个
- That's weird. - Yeah, well, get this.
泰森是在3月4日买♥♥车的
Tyson bought the car from him on March 4.
那晚他死了
The night he died.
他可能正在躲着某个人
He was probably running away from someone.
看起来是的
It seems like it, yeah.
有发现吗
Anything?
我们在车上找到了血迹
We found blood in the trunk.
我们会检测的 但我猜...
We'll test it, but my guess is...
那是泰森的
That it's Tyson's.
所以他中枪后是用他自己的车进行转移的
So he was transferred in his own car after he was shot.
其实血液喷溅痕迹表示
Actually, spatter pattern indicates
他是在车内中枪的
he was shot in the car.
所以凶手
So the killer
把他抓到车上 朝他开枪
puts him in the car, shoots him,
开车 抛尸
drives off, dumps the body.
记得检查方向盘上的指纹
Be sure to check the steering wheel for prints.
那么
So...
这说明什么
...what does this mean?
没什么
Nothing.
那感觉不像没什么
That didn't feel like nothing.
我只是在对着你的身体自♥慰♥
I was just masturbating with your body.
仅此而已
That's it.
-我们怎么办 -抓着我的手 抓着我的手
- Okay. What do we do? - Okay, okay. Grab my hand, grab my hand.
卷饼在哪里
Where's Pretzel?
快来 卷饼 好孩子 好孩子
Come on, Pretzel. Good boy. Good boy.
抓住我的手 我们该跑了
Take my hand. We have to run.
麦克斯 我跑不了 我真的跑不了
Max, I can't run. I mean, I literally can't.
好吧 好吧 天啊
Okay. Uh, um, okay. Oh, my God.
快点 没事的
Come on. It's okay.
我们能找到能躲起来的地方
We'll find somewhere to hide.
快点 卷饼 快点
Come on, Pretzel. Come on.
快点
Okay. u202dCome on.u202c
我好饱
I'm so full.
真的好棒
These are so good.
很棒吧
So good, right?
你怎么做的
How do you do that?
魔法
Magic.
好吧
Yeah.
等等 看着我
Wait, look at me.
怎么了
Aw... u202dWhat?u202c
你的头发上全部都是饼干屑
You have, literally, cookie crumbs all over your hair.
不
Oh, no.
没错
Oh, yeah.
我好可悲
I'm so pathetic.
-你不可悲 -我很可悲
- You're not pathetic. - u202dYes, I am.u202c
-不 -就是
- No. - u202dYeah.u202c
别说了 来 我帮你弄掉
Oh, shut up. Here, let me get 'em.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
等等
Wait. Uh...
这样可以吗
Is, uh, this okay?
-或者 -是我先的
- Or... - Um, I mean, I started it.
好吧 我只是想确认
Okay. So I just want to make sure I have your,
你同意了
you know, uh, consent.
-是的 我很感激... -抱歉
- Oh. Y-Yeah. I-I appreciate... - Okay. Sorry.
-我很感激 -不 没关系
- I appreciate that. - No, it's fine.
不要告诉茉菲就行了 好吗
Just don't ever tell Murphy about this, okay?
她才不会信我呢
Like she'd even believe me.
抱歉 我不会再说哇了
Sorry, I'll stop saying "Whoa."
好吧
Okay.
好吧
u202dOkay.u202c
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
什么
What?
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. u202dOh, my God.u202c
-天啊 -我很抱歉
- Oh, my God. - u202dI'm sorry.u202c
-天啊 我很抱歉 -怎么了
- Oh, my God. Oh, I'm sorry. - u202dWhat?u202c
好吧
Okay.
天啊
Oh, God.
发生了什么 你没事吧
What happened? Are you okay?
不 好吧 我没事
No. Yeah. Fine. I'll be fine.
我...
Just...
天啊 我很抱歉
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
我...
I-I...
我很爱你
I love you so much.
我只是
I just...
我...因为
And I... you know, because
我以为我们能...但是...
I-I thought we could... But it's...
我不觉得我...
I don't think I...
因为我从来没有...对不起 天啊
'Cause I've never done... I'm sorry. God.
我真的太弯了
Oh, wow. I'm so gay.
我真的真的太弯了
I'm very, very gay.
不 我...不 真的...
Yeah. No, I... No, total...
我知道 嗯
Like, I know. Yeah.
我...我真的很抱歉 天啊
I'm so... I'm sorry. Oh, God.
-太尴尬了 -这可以
- So embarrassing. - It makes...
-理解 -我很抱歉
- sense. - u202dI'm so sorry.u202c
真的没事
Totally fine.
我要穿上我的内♥裤♥
I'm just gonna put my underwear on.
-好吧 -好
- Sure. - Yeah. u202dOkay.u202c
这...
It's...
-过来 没事的 -对不起
- Hey, come here. It's okay. - u202dI'm sorry.u202c
真的...
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表