剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
《暗中》前情提要
Previously on In the Dark...
泰森 救命
Tyson? Help!
听着 我知道这只是个门面
So, look, I know this is a front,
我还知道泰森以前为你贩毒
and I also know that Tyson used to sell drugs for you.
我说把你的货给我
I said give me your stash.
泰森在花店里给埃文打工
Tyson worked for Evan in the flower shop.
现在他俩都死了
And now they're both dead!
你们现在应该去查清楚
You should probably be trying to figure out
是谁杀了花店的那个人
who killed that guy in the flower shop.
我能听出来那个人的声音
I recognize that guy's voice.
我找不到他 但是如果下次再听到 我能听出来
I can't place it, but if I heard it again, I would know it.
你不能一直做出
You can't keep doing things that would destroy
破坏感情的事 然后再来找我
any relationship and then come back to me
想要复位
and expect to hit reset.
稍等一下 我马上回来
Hang on a sec. I'll be right back.
你干了你的活
You did your job.
要钱就拿钱吧
Just take the cash!
-那是谁 -韦斯利
- Who was that? u202d- Wesley.
是他杀死了花店的那个人
He's the one who killed the guy at the flower shop.
我不敢相信你让我先和达内尔谈
I can't believe you're making me talk to Darnell.
我应该去警♥察♥局
I should be at the police station
告发韦斯利是杀害埃文的凶手
turning in Wesley for Evan's murder.
听着 韦斯利为达内尔干活 我也是
Look, Wesley works for Darnell. So do I.
你不能不和他说一声
You can't just... turn this guy in
就去告发他的手下
without talking to him first.
我的世界不是这么运作的
It's just not how it works in my world.
我真开心这是你的世界
I'm so glad this is your world.
你为什么不能
You don't think you could have
贷个款经营餐车呢
taken out a loan for your food truck?
非要为贩毒的洗钱
You had to launder money for drug dealers?
我不需要向你解释我的做法 宝贝
I don't need to explain myself to you, babe.
快乐的小两口
Well, if it isn't the happy couple.
找我有何贵干
To what do I owe this pleasure?
麦克斯逼我
Max is forcing me
告诉你是谁杀了花店的人
to tell you who killed the flower shop guy.
三叶草花店的店主
The dude who owns Clover Flora.
-那个很潮的贩毒门面 -对
- Right. The yuppie drug front. - Yes.
行 那我问问
Okay, I'll bite.
是谁
Who was it?
韦斯利
Wesley.
什么
What?
我的韦斯利
My Wesley?
他抢了对方 然后开枪打死了他
He robbed him, and then he shot him.
你怎么知道
How would you know that?
因为我在场 我躲在厕所里
Because I was there. I was hiding in the bathroom,
-而且我认得他的声音 -好吧
- and I recognized his voice. - All right.
就算是又怎样
So what if he did?
我觉得韦斯利也杀了泰森
I think Wesley also killed Tyson.
不
Nah.
即使那混球也晓得不能惹我的家人
Even that punk knows not to mess with my family.
很显然他们之间有联♥系♥
They're obviously connected.
我们只是不知道什么联♥系♥
We just don't know how.
好吧
Well...
那我们搞清楚
let's figure it out.
这是泰森
This is Tyson.
-我的天 -就...
- Oh, my God. u202d- Just...
韦斯利
Wesley.
好吗
Okay?
这是你 达内尔
This is you, Darnell.
看清楚了
Take a look.
尸检报告说他的喉咙处有挫伤
Autopsy report says that there were contusions on his throat.
所以他被人掐了然后又被爆头了
So he was strangled and shot in the forehead?
对 但茉菲发现他时他还没有中枪
Yeah, but he wasn't shot until after Murphy found him.
她说他身上没有伤口 记得吗
She said there was no wound, remember?
嗯 所以泰森被人掐了
Right. So Tyson is strangled,
导致他失去意识
rendering him unconscious.
这时茉菲发现了他
That's when Murphy finds him.
然后她跑去联♥系♥我们
Then she leaves to call us.
这时凶手肯定把他带走了
Which is when the killer must have taken him away.
而且箱子里没有血迹
And there was no blood left in the alley,
所以我们得假设他是在别的地方中枪的
so we have to assume that he was shot somewhere else.
但为什么转移他
But why move him?
为什么不直接把他留在那
Why not just leave him there?
看起来很像常规的贩毒杀人事件
It could look like a routine drug deal gone wrong.
也许是因为茉菲出现了
Maybe because Murphy showed up.
泰森已经为你工作
Okay, so Tyson has been working for you
两年了 对吧
for two years, yes?
好 韦斯利也是
Yeah. u202dOkay, and so has Wesley.
然后
And-and...
抱歉 等等 哪个是韦斯利来着
Sorry, hang on. Which one is Wesley again?
-黄芥末酱 -黄芥末酱
- Mustard. u202d- Mustard.
-好 那韦... -不 那是糖浆
- Okay, so, Wes... u202d- No, that's syrup.
很显然糖浆是我
And syrup is me, apparently.
-韦斯利在这 -那么
- Hey. This is Wesley right here. u202d- So...
那么韦斯利发现泰森背着大家
So, Wesley finds out that Tyson has been working
偷偷给花店的人干活
for the flower shop guy behind everyone's back,
因为他的叛变杀了他什么的 我信
kills him for being a traitor or whatever. I buy that.
-你不信吗 达哥 -不信
- Don't you buy that, D? u202d- No.
这很有道理
This is solid.
还不够
Not solid enough.
但是
But...
我也许有别的信息
I may have something else.
那我们分♥析♥一下
So, let's break this down.
茉菲九点半在巷子里发现了泰森 可能还活着
Murphy found Tyson in the alley, presumably alive, at 9:30.
这个有鳄梨 我说了不要鳄梨
This has avocado. I said no avocado.
在高峰时期从麦迪逊市到城里
It takes approximately two hours during rush hour
大概需要两小时
to get from Madison into the city.
泰森爸爸的门铃应用显示他六点半出门
Tyson's dad's doorbell app shows him leaving at 6:30.
表明他最早能在八点半到
Which puts him back here at 8:30 at the earliest.
依然有一小时行踪不明
Still leaves an hour unaccounted for.
那一小时内他见的人
Whoever he saw during that hour
很可能就是凶手
could be the person that killed him.
泰森中枪前几天
A few days before Tyson got shot,
韦斯利发疯似的找这小子 杰·克劳福德
Wesley went crazy on this dude, Jay Crawford.
在一个披萨店把人崩了
Shot him in a pizza parlor.
你在这干什么
What you doing here?
克劳福德
Crawford.
怎么了 哥们
What's up, man?
谁是杰·克劳福德
Who the hell's Jay Crawford?
一个贩毒的 抢了我们的部份领地
This dealer. He took over some of our territor...
无所谓 重要的是韦斯利杀他的那天
It doesn't matter. The point is Tyson and I were there
泰森和我都在
when he shot the guy.
-你觉得泰森说了些什么 -不
- You think Tyson said something? - No.
我保证他不会说半个字
I made sure he wouldn't.
但韦斯利从不信任泰森
But Wesley never trusted Tyson.
我也不知道为什么
I never knew why.
但如果韦斯利听说泰森在另一区
But if Wesley heard that Tyson was dealing
为别人贩毒
for someone else on the side...
他会认为泰森并不忠心
He'd think Tyson had two separate loyalties.
没错 对他来说泰森就是个负担
Exactly. Tyson becomes too much of a liability for him.
那韦斯利发现泰森在替埃文贩毒
Okay, so Wesley finds out that Tyson is dealing for Evan,
不再信任他
doesn't trust him anymore,
杀了泰森好让他无法告诉别人
kills Tyson so that Tyson won't tell anyone
韦斯利杀了这个克劳福德
that Wesley killed this Crawford dude.
对吗
Yes?
这个理论 我信
That... I actually buy.
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
你去哪
Wh-Where you going?
我就是 我有点事
I just have a... I have a quick errand.
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表