剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
And you don't believe me.
因为你是个酒鬼
Because you're a drunk mess.
我的兄弟们跟我说过
My boys told me about you.
跌跌撞撞进小巷子 每晚喝个烂醉
Stumbling into the alley wasted every night.
我为什么要相信你这个邋遢的白人女瞎子
Why would I believe some sloppy, blind white girl?
你对自己的狗都不好
You're not even nice to your own dog.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
是啊 你也不了解你自己
Yeah, you don't know you, either.
再见
Bye.
-和她一样 -好的
- Same as her, please. - You got it.
你好 茉菲
Hi, Murphy.
我想在这应能该找到你
Thought I might find you here.
你应该觉得我这个人一团糟吧
You probably think I'm pretty messed up, huh?
我也挺不是东西的
I'm pretty messed up, too.
她把我轰出来了
She kicked me out.
两天都不到 我就开始想她了
It hasn't even been two days, and I already miss her.
很可笑吧
Isn't that ridiculous?
并不会
Not really.
我想念和她讲话
I miss talking to her.
很日常 真的
It's basic, really, but you know.
你有真正聊得来的人吗
Did you ever have someone who you really talked to?
妈妈回来前我们还有多少时间
How much time do we have till Mom gets back?
大概一小时吧
About an hour or so.
不敢相信她现在还去那个
I can't believe she still goes to her support group
残疾孩子父母的互助小组
for parents with disabled kids.
那里这么多年给了她很多慰藉
It's given her a lot of comfort over the years.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道我不是你们想要的样子
I know I wasn't what you guys wanted.
我们想要的就是你
Hey, you're exactly what we wanted.
是吗
Oh, yeah.
我是每个养父母的理想型
I was every adoptive parent's dream.
所以我才在寄养中心待了两年
That's why I sat in foster care for two years.
你在寄养中心是因为你在等我们
You sat in foster care because you were waiting for us.
或许你的出生我没能参与
I may not have been there when you were born,
但你永远都是我的女儿 茉菲
but you were always my daughter, Murphy.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Dad.
这话我不经常说吧
I don't say that very much, do I?
20年里说了3次已经很足够了
Three times in 20 years is more than enough.
我两个小时前就想去尿尿了
I've had to pee for, like, two hours.
几点了
What time is it?
很晚了 十点
Late. 10:00.
你可以睡在这里
You can stay.
我把办公室的沙发床拉出来
I'll pull out the couch in the office.
不 没关系 我叫车吧
No, it's okay, I'm just gonna take an Uber.
叫车
Uber.
没想到你还是富婆小姐啊
I didn't know you were Miss Moneybags.
妈妈
Mom...
你的车里为什么总和蒸桑拿似的
Why is your car always like a sauna?
能开一下空调吗
Can you turn the air on, please?
温度刚刚好
The temperature is just fine.
你是认真的吗
Ow! Are you serious?
别闹了 茉菲
St-Stop. Murphy...
-我出汗了 调低点 -不 都22度了
- I'm sweating, Mom. Turn it down. - u202dNo, it's 72.
现在流感盛行
Everyone is getting the flu.
我不会因为你出了点汗
I am not gonna get a chill
-就让自己着凉 -我太热了
- because you're a little sweaty. - u202dI'm too hot!
-闭嘴 脆饼 -22度刚刚好 安生点
- Shut up, Pretzel. - 72 degrees is fine, you know. Just settle down.
我想送你回家
Look, I am trying to drive you home.
-我只想知道你为什么不... -我不需要你
- I just wonder why. Why? You're not... - I don't need you.
我到底为什么要尝试和你一起
Why do I even try with you at all?
你根本没必要尝试
You don't need to try!
-我不需要你 妈妈 -脆饼 脆饼
- I don't need you, Mom! - Pretzel! Pretzel!
脆饼 拜托 够了
Pretzel, please. That's enough.
-闭嘴 脆饼 -天啊
- Shut up, Pretzel! - u202dOh, my God.
现在怪狗 现在怪狗
Now the dog. Now the dog.
我们到了
Here we are.
我忘记把这个给爸爸了
I forgot to give this to Dad.
这是什么
What is this?
这是一张一万的支票
It's a check for $10,000
因为我搞砸了
because I messed up.
我要去魔法银行兑现吗
Am I supposed to go to the magic bank to cash this?
我延长♥期♥限到2020年了
I postdated it for 2020,
所以我会为你和爸爸工作到
so I'll be working for you and Dad
你们能兑现这张支票为止
until you can cash that check.
我需要有人来顶替杰克的位置
Well, we need someone to fill Jake's position.
我们请不起别人了 所以
We can't afford anyone else, so...
好吧
Okay.
去睡觉吧 你看上去一团糟
Yeah, get some sleep. You look like hell.
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
走吧 脆饼
Come on, Pretzel.
我拿了你的东西
Hey, I got your stuff.
你醒了
Hey. You're awake.
我马上就准备工作
Yeah, I'll be ready for work in a second.
我想搞清楚怎么追踪手♥机♥
I'm trying to figure out how to track a cell phone.
这是卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的
Here are the results
搜索结果
for how to sell a home.
出♥售♥你的房♥子最佳建议
茉菲 我...
Okay, Murph, I-I...
我和你说了 你应该交给警♥察♥来做的
I told you, you should probably let the cops do this.
那些警♥察♥根本没用
Yeah, well, the cops are utterly useless.
所以就交给你吗 这太荒谬了
So you're next in line? This is ridiculous.
茉菲 这案子你破不了的
Murphy, you can't solve the case.
为什么 杰丝 因为我是瞎子吗
Why, Jess? 'Cause I'm blind?
不 因为没有受过专业的教育 茉菲
No, because you didn't go to school for it, Murphy,
你都不记得插上电脑充电器
and you-you cannot even remember to plug in your cell phone.
这电脑太烂了
Ugh, this computer sucks.
我要去用工作用的
I'm gonna go use the one at work.
-你在哪里 -我在这里
- Where are you? - I'm right here.
手♥机♥定位可以用来定位
GPS call trackers can be used to track
-手♥机♥的位置 你还可以... -茉菲
- a location of the phone. You can also... - u202dMurphy.
什么事
What?
有警♥察♥来找你
There's a cop here to see you,
因为显而易见的原因
because of course there is.
真的吗
Really?
以及恭喜你晋升了
And congratulations on the promotion, by the way.
很高兴这个公♥司♥中没有任何的
It's nice to see that there is zero nepotism
-裙带关系 -好吧
- at this company. - u202dOkay.
茉菲 是我 迪恩
Um, hey, uh, Murphy, it's me, Dean.
我们那天见过
We met the other day.
是因为泰森的事吗
Is this about Tyson?
不 抱歉
Oh, uh, no, sorry.
我其实是和我女儿克洛伊一起来的
Uh, I actually am here with my daughter, Chloe.
-克洛伊 这是茉菲 -你好
- Chloe, this is Murphy. - u202dHi.
你好
Hi.
我们是想来领养一条导盲犬
Um, we were here to look into possibly getting a guide dog.
找我爸妈 他们的办公室在...
Uh, that-that's my parents. Their office is...
嗯 我可以带你们过去
Yep. I can show you the way, actually.
就在这边
It's just right over here, yeah.
-她也得来... -不用
- Sh-Should she come... - No, no, no.
这边就有椅子
There's a chair right there.
跟我来吧
Come on, follow me.
这边 对
Here, right here. There you go.
我马上回来
I will be right back.
你们俩可以认识一下
You guys can get to know each other.
也许你们有一些共同点
Maybe you have some things in common.
我们能有什么共同点
What could we possibly have in common?
我爸爸有时候真的很呆
My dad is such a dork sometimes.
那家伙还说"这边就有椅子“
u202dAnd that guy just said, "There's a chair right there,"
搞得好像我知道他指的是哪边
as if I have any idea where "Right there" Is.
我知道
I know.
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表