剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
a bigger one, a better one.
一个更大 更好的房♥子
It might not be by the lake, but...
可能不会在河边 不过
Ray, I have to tell you something.
雷 有件事我得告诉你
I have to tell you something too.
我也有事要告诉你
Last night in the lake, in the tent...
昨晚在湖中 在帐篷里
I don't want that to stop.
我不想让一切停止
And I don't want you to go away.
不想让你离开
I don't want you to forget about it
不想让你忘却
or pretend it never happened.
不想让你假装一切都没发生过
I don't know what I'm doing,
我不知道自己在干什么
but I do know I was happiest with you,
但我知道和你在一起的时候最快乐
so I am asking you
所以我想问你
What do I do?
我该怎么做
Tell me what to do to get you back.
告诉我怎么才能赢回你的心
Just say it and I'll do it.
只要你说的 我就能做到
It's not about that.
不是这样的
I was with you for 20 years.
我跟你生活了20年了
I... I love you.
我爱你
I know you, but...
我也了解你 但是
I can't be with you right now.
我现在没法跟你在一起
I can't just go from man to man.
我不能总是辗转于男人之间
I have to be on my own for a little while.
我得自己生活一段时间
Say okay, Ray.
雷 跟我说没问题
Say good luck.
祝我好运吧
Say you're proud of me.
对我说你为我而骄傲
Did Lenore talk to you?
莲娜跟你聊什么了吗
I have to go.
我得走了
Mom?
妈
Wow, new office.
新办公室啊
It's big.
很宽敞呢
You got "The seventh seal" framed.
你把《第七封印》海报裱起来了
What do you care? It went right over your head.
你又不在乎 你都看不懂
Well, mom, I was 10.
妈 我当时才10岁
You took me to see "The Seventh Seal" When I was 10.
我才10岁 你就带我去看过这部电影
Some parents never take their children anywhere.
那时候有些父母根本不带孩子出门
What do you want, Tanya?
坦尼娅 你来这干吗
Um, mom, I'm sorry, I need to ask you a favor.
妈 抱歉 我需要你的帮忙
Just will you hear me out before you say no?
在你说不行之前 你能听我说完吗
I need to get the necklace back...
我得拿回项链
the gift?
那个礼物
And I need to get the money back from Marvin too.
我还需要马文把钱还给我
He... he... he offered to pay. Do you remember?
本来是他来付钱的 你记得吧
You want to be reimbursed for my dinner?
你要我给你报销 我就职晚宴的钱吗
Mom, I know. I'm sorry.
妈 我知道 对不起
Look, you were right. I can't afford it.
你说的没错 我负担不起这笔钱
But, uh, please,
但是 求你了
I need the money.
我需要那笔钱
Howard, it's, uh...
霍沃德 这价钱
Ahem, a little low.
有点低啊
It's cash, Ray.
雷 我付现金
My house is worth twice this.
我的房♥子应该值这两倍的价钱
Nobody can get a loan these days, Ray. Everything's crashing.
最近没人能贷到款 经济萧条啊
We save on broker fees. I'll write you a check.
咱们省了中介费 我会再开张支票给你的
What do you say?
怎么样
I'll get back to you.
我晚点再和你联♥系♥
You can't sell the house, dad.
老爸 你不能把这房♥子卖♥♥了
I'll get another one.
我会再买♥♥一间的
Yeah, but we like this house.
可我们喜欢这栋房♥子
You'll have your own rooms.
新房♥子会有你们的独♥立♥房♥间
Why can't you just finish fixing this one,
你为什么不能像你许诺的那样
like you promised?
把这房♥子修好呢
We're like orphans. You're not orphans, guys.
我们像孤儿似的 你们怎么会是孤儿呢
Orphans don't have parents. You have two great parents.
孤儿父母双亡 你俩双亲健在啊
Then we're homeless.
那我们就是无家可归
Homeless orphans. This sucks.
无家可归的孤儿 真操蛋
You're not homeless.
你们并非无家可归啊
I have a home and I'll have another home soon.
我有房♥子啊 很快我们就会有另一栋房♥子
Yeah, but right now we're living in a hotel
可现在我们住在旅馆里
and we left all of our stuff at Ronnie's.
我们的东西还都放在罗恩那儿呢
He's probably like in my room right now, touching all my stuff.
说不定现在他就在我的房♥间里乱碰我的东西
Sniffing it.
用鼻子乱闻呢
Guys, knock it off, will you?
孩子们 说够了吧
Your mother needs her space right now,
你们的妈妈现在需要自己的空间
and you need to support that.
你们得支持她
She needs space from that weirdo Lenore.
她要躲着那个变♥态♥的莲娜
Why is she always around?
为啥她总是阴魂不散啊
She's not around right now.
现在她不在啊
Right now it's just the three of us, right?
现在只有我们三个人 不是吗
And we've got hamburgers and hot dogs.
我们还有汉堡包和热狗
Okay? Who's hungry?
谁饿了
Dad, did you invite Tanya?
爸 你请了坦尼娅吗
We're having a barbecue.
我们在吃烧烤呢
Yeah, great... ahem.
不错啊
It smells great.
闻起来真香
Can I talk to you for a second?
能跟你谈一会吗
Take over, will you?
帮我下忙
I'll be right back.
很快就回来
So I... I got the money, Ray.
雷 我拿到钱了
I got it all back and I'm giving it to Frances.
全都拿回来了 我会还给弗朗西斯
That's not good enough. No, I know.
这还不够 嗯 我知道
I know.
我知道
I trusted you. Look, I fucked up, okay?
我信任过你 可我搞砸了
I fucked up. I don't know, I just...
都是我的错 我不知道
I didn't do any of it to hurt you or Mike or Frances
我不想伤害你 麦克或者弗朗西斯
or anyone. I just got off track.
或者其他人 我脑子进水了
I don't... I don't... I don't even know what happened.
我整个人都糊涂了
Look, I just... I need you to forgive me, okay?
我希望你能原谅我 好吗
That is so fucked up.
这简直糟糕透顶了
Come here.
过来
C'mon.
快
What, are you gonna drown me in the lake?
你难道要淹死我吗
I'd understand if you did.
你要真想这么做的话
Or if you wanted to.
我能理解
I don't. Where are we going?
我不想 那我们这是干嘛
This is my favorite place in the world.
这是世界上我最喜欢的地方
So, um, so that's it?
就这样了吗
You're gonna be with Lenore now for good?
你要一直跟莲娜合作吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I told her I quit.
我告诉她 我不干了
You did? Yeah.
你说了吗 嗯
How did that go over?
她怎么想的啊
You know, it's Lenore. How do you think?
她是莲娜 你以为呢
I... I think I'm still in love with my ex-wife.
我想我还一直爱着我的前妻
But I got no money,
但我没钱
she's best friends with Lenore...
莲娜又是她最好的朋友
how am I supposed to get her back?
我该怎么做才能让她回心转意啊
Maybe I could help.
也许我能帮上忙
You wanna help me get my wife back?
你愿意帮我把前妻再追回来吗
I could try.
我可以试试啊
I know a lot about women.
我很了解女人的
Yeah okay, Tanya.
坦尼娅 好吧
Come on, Ray, we've made women happy,
雷 在"性福"顾问的帮助之下
all right, with happiness consultants.
我们让那么多的女人快乐过
Until we forgot the happiness part.
但我们却忘了"幸福"的含义
You think?
你这么想的吗
We could do it again, if you wanted.
只要你愿意 我们可以重头再来
Can I stay for the barbecue?
我能留下了和你们一起吃烧烤吗
Okay.
可以啊
I remember the day we moved in.
我还记得搬来的那天
I was six years old.
那时候我六岁
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表