剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
That's fine. No, I'm sorry.
没事 不 抱歉的是我
I just... I couldn't get there, you know?
我那天实在没法到场
Wha... so did, um,
那么
everything go okay?
都还好吧
Yeah yeah.
是的
So how was dinner?
晚餐怎么样
Fine. She was nice.
很好 她人很好
Good.
那就好
Um, hey, thanks for filling in.
谢谢你代我赴约
So there's not anything I should know about or...
你还有什么要告诉我吗
Not really, except...
没什么 除了
I...
我
She, uh, wants to see me again, Ray.
她还想再见我 雷
She said that?
她这么说的吗
Yeah. Yeah?
是 是吗
I hope that's okay.
我希望你不会介意
No no, it's fine. I-I... it's fine.
不会 没事的
'Cause I know you were supposed to be there instead of me,
因为我知道原本应该是你和她约会
but honestly,
但老实说
Ray, I don't know why a woman like that
雷 我不明白为什么那样的女人
would need to pay to have someone take her to dinner.
还需要付钱 才能找到人陪她吃饭
Pffft. Yeah.
是啊
I like her, Ray.
我喜欢她 雷
I like her a lot. Well.
我很喜欢她 那么...
That's... hey,
那真是...
that's super.
那太好了
That's super news, Mike.
真是特大喜讯 麦克
Yeah? Thanks thanks.
是吗 谢谢
I gotta get going. I gotta make photocopies for my next class.
我得走了 我得为下一堂课打印点东西
Sure, buddy.
好的 伙计
Hey, Ray! Ray!
雷 雷
"Today is a great day
"今天真是美好的一天"
and I feel wonderful."
"我心情好极了"
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表