剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表
unzipped his fly and just let loose.
拉开拉链 就这么撒了
I think I can see what he was going for.
我想我明白他这么做的动机
You can see what he was going for? Come on, Ray.
你怎么会明白他的动机 拜托 雷
You know, the plate of home? A place called home?
本垒板 "本垒"指的是"家"
He was releasing his anger in a nonviolent way.
他是在以一种非暴♥力♥的形式 发泄愤怒
He was releasing, all right.
他是在发泄 没错
I don't know about anger.
但是我不知道他有什么愤怒的
I'm just saying he might be an artist.
我只是说他有做艺术家的潜质
He didn't paint, Tanya. He peed.
他不是在画画 坦尼娅 他是在撒尿
All right, maybe he needs a role model.
也许他需要一个榜样
Yeah, that would be me. You know, I'm his dad.
那就是我啊 我是他老爸啊
Fine, but maybe he needs someone else to look up to,
不错 但也许他还需要其他人来做这个榜样
Like a... like a fellow traveler, you know?
就像 就像一个与他同行的人 你明白吗
Someone who shares his interests.
一个与他志同道合的人
Wait, I got an idea.
等等 我有个主意
Here, just... just bring him to this.
这个 把这个给你儿子看
"Slam bam poetry slam."
"即兴诗歌♥大灌篮"
"Sam... " "Slam bam poetry jam."
"即兴诗歌♥创作会"
No thanks.
谢了 不需要
Ray, you can't just throw stuff off the skywalk.
雷 你不能在天桥上乱扔东西
I can get it. Wait, hold on.
我去捡起来 等一下
See, it's right...
瞧 就在那
Oh God!
天哪
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
Are you all right? Yeah, I'm fine, Ray.
你没事吧 没事 雷
What happened? This is stupid.
你怎么了 蠢到家了
Come on, let's go. I'm fine.
快 走吧 我没事的
You know, Ray, I'm making a serious suggestion.
雷 我这是很认真地给你建议
I think poetry might really speak to Damon.
说不定诗歌♥真能帮到达蒙
Great, maybe my son's a good rhymer.
很好 我儿子也许真有做打油诗的潜质
No offense, but I don't think a bunch of beret-wearing strangers
无意冒犯 不过我觉得他现在需要的不是
is what my kid needs right now.
一帮顶着贝雷帽的陌生人
Okay, shh. There... there she is.
好了 别说了 我看见她了
Where? 2:00.
哪里 2点钟方向
She's eating a chicken bowl in an $800 shirt.
穿着800块上衣 正在吃鸡肉饭的那个
Don't... don't look at her though. Look at me.
别...别到处看 看着我
What? Why? Because...
为什么 因为
she wants to look at you.
她就想看看你
She does? Yeah.
是吗 是的
What... what...
那...那....
I thought... What?
我以为... 以为什么
I thought I was supposed to meet her. No no no no.
我以为会见个面什么 不 不
She likes to do things a step at a time.
她想一步一步慢慢来
So this time
所以今天
She'll just take a look from afar.
她只想在远处看一下
All right.
好吧
I don't know what she can tell from over there.
可我不懂这样她能看出什么
That you're reasonably good-looking
看出你 相貌英俊
and not dangerous.
不是坏人
Okay, that's it.
好了
That's it? That's it.
就这样 是的
I came all this way just for that?
大老远赶过来 如此而已
This is moby-dick, Ray. Trust me,
记得白鲸吧 相信我
she's worth it.
她绝对值得我们这么做
I'm sorry.
对不起
You really need oatmeal that bad?
你就那么强烈地想吃燕麦吗
Mother.
妈妈
Jess,
杰西
I've loved you since the 10th grade,
上10年级的时候 我们一起上数学课
Since that math class you ignored me in,
而你完全无视我 甚至不知道我的存在
since before you even knew I was alive.
但从那会儿起我就爱上你了
I told you I didn't want to have babies because I was scared.
那时我告诉你不想要孩子 是因为我怕
I was afraid you wouldn't marry me
我怕告诉你真实想法后
if I told you the truth, but...
你就不会答应嫁给我 可...
I want to be on the inside, Jess.
我想要做真实的自己
I love you more than life itself.
我爱你胜过一切
I love you too, Ron.
我也爱你 罗
I want you to be on the inside too.
我也希望你能做真实的自己
Thank you.
谢谢
Today's the happiest day of my life.
今天是我一生中最开心的日子
I'm gonna be a father!
我就要做爸爸了
Anything you want to tell me?
有什么想告诉我的吗
Like what? I don't know.
告诉你什么 我不知道
But if there is anything you want to say,
如果你想要说什么
You can tell me.
都可以告诉我
I'm your dad. I love you.
我是你的爸爸 我爱你
U know, my dad... he had this extra business
你的爷爷 工作外他还会做些小生意
making decoys, ducks...
手工做假鸟 鸭子
mallards, redheads...
绿头鸭 红头潜鸭什么的
You named it, he carved it. He loved it.
没什么他不会的 简直乐于其中
Every second he got
每天他一回家
He was back there in that tool shed
就会在工具房♥
with his little decoy ducks.
不停捣鼓他那些玩意儿
But really I wanted to crush those ducks, you know?
可说实话 我真想把它们全给砸烂
I wanted to snap their little heads off.
把它们的头拧下来
Mr. Landy saw you, son.
孩子 兰迪看见你了
The other nigh he saw you.
那晚他看见你了
You... you urinated on America's pastime, son.
看见你在本垒板上撒尿
I didn't get you in trouble, did I?
我不会给你惹什么麻烦吧
No no,
没有
But what I'm saying is we're alike.
我只想说我们很像
I can understand you.
所以我能理解你
We're... we're... you know,
我们...我们....
We're fellow... Travelers.
我们一路同行
It's normal to want to get back at your old man.
想要报复老爹 这种心情我能体会
It's okay if it was me you wanted to piss on.
你想把尿撒在我身上 这也没什么
I didn't want to piss on you, dad.
爸爸 我可没这么想
I just drank a lot of pop.
当时就是汽水喝多了
Hi. Um, I'm checking in...
你好 我来开间房♥
or I'm picking up a key. May I have your name, please?
请给我房♥门钥匙 请告诉我您的姓名
It's... it's, uh, mister...
是...是..
Mr. Falls. I'm Mr. Falls.
福斯先生 我叫福斯
Ray? Ray!
雷 雷
Mike. Buddy!
麦克 兄弟
Oh, man, it's good to see a friendly face, pal.
在这儿能遇上个熟人简直太棒了 哥们儿
Being single's hard enough, but.
本来单身就已经很凄凉了 还..
Shit, I haven't said two words since I got here.
该死 我来这里说了还不到三个字
What are you drinking? I'm buying.
喝点什么 我请
Uh no... no thanks, Mike.
不用了 谢谢麦克
I... I...
我... 我...
Damn, you're getting a room already?
什么 你都开房♥了吗
Uhhuh. Optimistic, huh?
是的 不错嘛
Here you go, Mr. Falls.
给你 福斯先生
Thank you. 50th floor.
谢谢 您的房♥间在第50层
Enjoy your stay. Falls? Who's that?
祝您愉快 谁是福斯啊
Beats me. I'm not here for the singles thing, Mike.
我也不知道 我不是来参加单身聚会的
Oh oh. What are you here for?
那你来干什么的
Um... A different thing.
其他的事情
In a hotel room? Yeah.
在酒店里 是的
Hey, great to see you, pal.
好吧 很高兴看见你
You look, uh... you look good.
你看上去...很不错
Yeah. Go knock 'em dead.
谢谢 去迷倒一片吧
Yeah.
好
You too.
你也是
Hello? Come in.
有人吗 进来吧
Cake? No thanks.
来快蛋糕吗 不用了
You're cute.
你真帅
You wanna do it on the floor?
在地板上做怎么样
Sure.
好啊
My turn.
该你了
剧集 | 大器晚成(2009) | 导航列表